Is this right?

Lust or True Love??

A/N: Yes!! I decided to double update.. hehe.. as this will be the second last chapter before the final.. It is really ending.. Enjoy! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jae Joong... our first encounter  was really sweet.

 

"Hi, my name is Jae Joong! I'm a violinist as well.."

You didn't really heard him greeting you. You keep occupying yourself reading the music scores.

"Hi..My name is Jae Joong! What is your name?" That voice finally caught your attention.

"Sorry... What did you say just now?" You looked at the voice's direction and find him staring at you. That guy smiles at you and repeat back what he already said twice.

"Hi, my name is Jae Joong. I'm a violinist as well. May I know you name?"

"Oh.. Mianae.. My name is ___________. I didn't hear you calling me."

"You got a very beautiful violin.." He pointed his finger toward your violin.

"AHHH.... my dad gave it to me as a present." You replied.

"Can we exchange our violin for the next hour of practice?" He immediately hands his violin to you before even you got the opportunity to reject his request.

"Let's meet up here after practice!" He quickly get up and walk to his seat. You was left dumfounded.

"That guy is a wierdo!" You murmured.. As you inspect the violin, you noticed there's something special about the violin. A beautiful phrase was written at the back of the body of the violin. It reads...

Look up at the sky... Lift your bow...play a beautiful music...and you will find your soulmate.

 

Even though it's only a violin... it leaves a mark in your heart.

After practice...

You were just about to pack your things when Jae Joong approach you.

"I love your violin!" He exclaimed

"Who are you?" You didn't know why that words came out from your mouth.

Jae Joong was stunned.

"Why did you lend me your violin?"

"Why would you ask that question?"

"Do I have to have reason to ask such question?" You answered back.

"I only let the people that I like hold or play with my violin..." Jae Joong answered as he handed back your violin to you.

He was very bold to confess his feeling toward me unlike Jae..

 

You looked over a Jae Joong. He's playing with his violin. Aww... You thought he looked so handsome when he played the violin.. His long fingers... His gentle bowing...

'AHH...Why are you acting like this,__________!' You hit your head.

"Yah,.. Just tell me why are you acting like this, okay!" Jae Joong seems not listening to you.

"Yah,,...Jae Joong!!!"

He stopped playing the violin... He placed his violin on its case. He stands up and walks toward you..

You waited... holding your breath.

'What is he going to do now?' You thought.

He is still quite.

"Yah,.. Why is it?" You're starting to lose your patience already.

"I...I. love. You.."

"What?!!" You're so shocked. Did you just hear him say that he LOVES YOU? You pinched you cheek---much harder now until it turns red.

"Yah, What did you just said? You're joking right?" You tried to deny..

"No, I am not. I really love you!" Now Jae Joong is looking at you seriously.

"But....I...Uhm.." You stammered at your speech.

"You don't have to answer me now. I just want to tell you that I love you.." Jae Joong turned his back from you and walked back to his seat.

And when I look at Jae Joong.. something tugged my heart.. And he get along with Oppa and Appa well..

 

"Good evening ladies and gentleman.. I am kim Jae Joong. I would like to dedicate this music to one special girl that won my heart.." The crowds awed at his introduction.. How I wished God will just take me away at this very moment..

Honestly.. I really cannot sit right and still even. Jae Joong looked at me directly on the eyes..

I am actually surprised and I can feel my cheek blushed.  Fortunately the light was dimmed right or else...  I won't know where I should hid this  face of mine.

He placed his violin firmly over his broad shoulder and grip his violin bow. He looked up to the sky.. hold his bow up.. and started playing.. A music entitled Close to you filled the air.. My heart flipped for a second.. How can he look so damn good playing violin on stage.. just like Appa!..

I stole glance over at the place my family were seated to find Appa looked amused at Jae Joong's performance.

 

And I can feel my heart beats faster at his presence..

Who does this heart really belongs to?.. Jae or Jae Joong..

 

She looked at me deeply in the eyes and said something that I really didn't expect.

"Do not be deceived easily by love.. The past may look enchanting.. but look at the present as well. Someone deserve your heart.. more than the other." How did she knew my dilemma?

"Ask your heart.. Feel it's beat.. Find out when does it beat faster.. Ask your heart!.. Don't be deceived by sweet memories.. They're just past! Think of the present,.. the person you've been waiting forever might be just beside you all along" She added before she walks away..

"Wait!" I tried stopping her.. but before I could catch up, she's gone.  Now, this is quirky!

 

I know now.. this heart belongs to who. I know who this heart are now beating for.. I know now...

I quickly get into a taxi and gather my belongings as soon as I reached my hotel room. Before I knew it, I was on my way to the airport!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ending is pretty obvious right?? Did you guess the ending right?? Let's have a look.. Stay tuned for the final chapter!!