Waking up late..

Lust or True Love??

Sorry for the late update, readers!!! Just woke up after a long shift of work...kkkkkk

Anyway Hope you enjoy this chapter (n_n)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Throughout the night you couldn't sleep. Why is the tought of Jae Joong keeps coming to you.

'Aish... This is crazy!'

You get up from your bed and walks toward your study table. The clock now is showing that it's fifteen minutes past midnight.

You pressed the power button of your laptop...

'I should listen to some music. Perhaps that will help me to sleep,' you thought to yourself.

 

You browsed through your playlists. Recently your brother had helped you by installing some of the CDs that dad gave to him as a present into your laptop.

"Listening to them is really helpful... besides it will help you remember me always," You Oppa boasted.

You smiled at that thought.

 

CLICK!!

You clicked the play button and started walking back to you bed. You're half asleep when you hear that song..

 

Oh My darling... Oh My darling... Oh My darling, Clementine...

 

It sounds so good. But why is your heart not beating like how it always did when you hear this song before? You didn't bother much because you slowly dozed off to sleep.

In the morning you were awaken by the sound of your brother banging then door.

"Agasshi!!... Wake up... Someone is looking for you!" Did you just hear your brother said that someone if looking for you? Yeah, he said that!!

You jumped off from your bed, quickly brushed your teeth and washed your face and changed your pyjamas... before rushing down.

 

'Gosh! I forgot that I am supposed to go shopping with Tiffany, Yoon A, and Jessica today..' You cursed yourself.

 

Tiffany and Yoon A are talking and giggling with your brother's jokes. He sure enjoyed your friends presence.  Jessica is at the table eating pancakes that Omma made.

"__________ You should eat some of this pancakes too," Jessica offered.

 

"I am so sorry, guys that I woke up late!!"

 

"It's okay. Besides we enjoyed having fun here at your house." Tiffany answered. They're so understanding..

 

"We should get going.." Yoon A stood up and took her handbag.

 

"Bye Aunty,.. Bye Jun Ho Oppa!!" All of them said their goodbyes as they exit the front door.

 

I quickly give Omma and Oppa a good morning kiss before dashing through the door as well....

 

You sighed.. If only the thought of Jae and Jae Joong stop bugging you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you very much for reading!!