Lesson #1

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

The next morning, Taemin went over to F(x)'s dorm early in the morning and once he was greeted by the rest of the members sleepily he found his way into Sulli's room.

Taemin: Good morning, Sulli. Rise and shine! :)

Sulli who was still sleeping was having a dream as she stirred in her sleep, she flapped her hands and suddenly half of her body was on the bed and half was on the floor.

Taemin's pov:

          Aigooo~ How embarrassing! I must take a picture of this! This is so funny and cute! 

end pov.

Taemin went over to Sulli and tapped her on the head gently,

"Wake up!!!!!"
 

Her eyes opend up a bit, and it fluttered gently as if they were butterflies.

Sulli: Who are you? Let me sleep! I'm tired!

Taemin tapped his foot impatiently. He was on the nerve to shake her body until she wakes up, but suddenly Sulli jerked up.

Sulli: Whhh....What are you doing here? Wheres the rest of the members? Where Vic's umma?

Taemin couldn't help but chuckle. The first thing he sees when Sulli wakes up is her cuteness bursting out of her shell.

Sulli: Oppa, why are you here? (pouts her lips and is informal)

Taemin: Sulli, today we will be learning on how to be polite.

Sulli:....................................................Polite?! Mwoh?! Are you sure? That so..BOr

As Sulli was about to continue, Taemin cupped silencing her and her harsh,reckless words.

Taemin: What did you say? Boring?! I, will not make lessons boring, I make them interesting as long as you listen to me. (smirk)

Sulli immediately put up a smile on her face when she heard heard his voice. It wasn't everday where her crush would come over and talk to her like that.

Sulli: Araso oppa~ (beams) Whats the first lesson about? (fully awake now)

Taemin: I want you to be nice to everyone no matter how evil you are on the inside, or whatsoever.

Sulli: (pins Taemin onto her bed) Am I being nice to you right now?

Taemin's face flushed as he was only a few centimeters apart from Sulli's lips.

Taemin: Sulli.......(swallows spit) Later, not now. This is........not....what I mean. (akward)

Sulli: (pouts) Then what is? This is all nice as I can be..... (sits beside him on the bed)

Taemin's pov:

             When we were face to face on the bed, I felt that I wanted to kiss her on the lips, oh boy. Those big,plump lips I could've tasted, if only I wasn't so dirty minded.... Hmmmm..... maybe after one day after all these lessons I'll be able to play, (dazed)

end pov.

Sulli: Oppa!

Taemin: Neh?

Sulli: Teach me how to be nice! (winks at him)

Taemin: (laughs and hugs her waist) Go and greet your F(x)  members with your good mornings!

Sulli: O.o, Good mornings? Whats that?

Taemin: Good morning, Sulliver. :p

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

sry haven't updated. Tooooooooooooooo much hw. Like stacks, no kidding. Will update less unless someone is willing to by co-author. If you like to be the co-author, just comment below :)