Confess

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

"Babe, I know you like it."

Sulli scoffed.

What seemed so wrong, seemed so right. Especially how those words just twirled at the end of his tongue, when Taemin happened to comment on everything she said. Almost.

"Yah! Taemin....what are you? Trying to tell me all those cheesy pick up lines!? You're not trying to practice your lines for picking up a girl or boy are you?!"

Sulli didn't know why she added a boy. Perhaps the fact that he seemed so close to his hyungs and possibly for a special someone who happened to be his bestfriend before his debut?

"Bwoh?!"

"You're in love....face it Taemin. You're cheeks are turning pink."

Sulli smirked. Taemin's face fell and when he touched it, it was burning hot like fire. For once, Taemin felt truly defeated. Was he too easy to tell apart? He usually kept his emotions really well, when he was sad he just smiled,on camera or in real life. No one could tell him feelings apart, except for perhaps Sulli.

"You don't know me that well. Don't interfere with my personal life."

"Taemin...."

He looked away. His lips pouting his eyebrows in a frown. He felt as if he did enough to help Sulli perhaps. Perhaps, the point that she's better at releasing herself into the audience while he keeps his image in good shape. His image wasn't his true self, he didn't like it that much, but he didn't have much choice.

"Taemin...why can't you just release that person you are?"

"I...I...molla!"

Sulli who had been observing Taemin carefully gave him a small smile.

"Its not too late to start again Taeminnie."

"I've already debut. I can't change my image! At least not now...."

Sulli just laughed. Change? She didn't mean it that way.

"Aniyo...Taemin-ah, don't you act differently when you're with me? Aren't you the boy who's actually really erted besides his cute image, and acts like a real man to me at least?"

Her words that flowed out like a river made him smile. Perhaps someone did know. Someone did seem to know him quite well.

"Sulli....say saranghae as if you were doing fanservice!"

Sulli looked at Taemin with doubt and gave his the extra special *da fuq* expression. What was he up to now?

"Wae? Shiro....I don't want."

"Do you need to learn how to do proper fanservice from me?"

"Pish! Am I not good enough? I'm pretty sure I can beat you."

"Do it then."

Sulli formed her arms into a big heart above her then with her perfect eye-smile with a bonus wink included, she saranghaed everyonen in the cafe.What a good fanservice.^^

"I said at me....not at everyone!"

"You jelly? Just because I didn't say those words to you?! Chill Tae-

 She was cut off when she found herself and Taemin 0.5 cm away. Their lips super close, she dared not flutter her eyes.

"Taem-

His lips brushed against hers again, both plump lips swiping by each other. A small peck/bobo in public.

"Oh my god, Taemin! We're in public, we would start a scandal!"

Taemin smirked. 

"LSM said we can date. So plump, cherry lips, will you be my girlfriend?"

" You kissed me before a proposal?"

"I kissed you multiple time before, so whats the answer? Yes or no?"

...

Sulli didn't know what to respond. She likes him. In a friendly way, her eyes were on him, and his orbs mirroring her action.

"I....I...-

"Sulli, your lips taste like candy.What did you eat?"

"Yah! You're disturbing me.-*whacks*-You-little- *whacks*stupid-guy-who-*whacks*- stole-*whacks*-my first-

She couldn't even continue. Because Taemin was kissing her again."

"Kiss?"
 

She groaned. What has she gotten herself into?

"Sulli, I'll take you groan as a yes."

With a small smirk, Taemin took Sulli's hands and pulled her along with him towards the door. He couldn't believe he had actually confessed finally. Because his eyes, he knew that she was his sunflower. One that would only look up to him, and only at him.

Sulli you're mine. I hope you realize that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________