Hate You

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

so im in semi-hiatus cuz im in china and super busy and stuff so yea... but heres the update.... enjoy & got my poster :D from Sunny-side Hill Poster Shop I believe, so pretty, kya~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli: Oppa~! (pouts) T3T, I Hate you!

Taemin: I know you like it~ :p

Sulli: Gosh! Where is  your innocence?! Aren't you the goody-two-shoes maknae of SM?! :p

Taemin: You mocking me? >.<

Sulli: Aniyo but are you actually erted? Because if you are then...... I should really stay away from you^^  

Taemin: (goes closer to her but is blushing) And so what if I am?

Sulli: Then...then..

Deep in Sulli's mind she was like,

Then I like you very much.^^

But due to her innocence and conscience she didn't know how to respond. She could only look away from him and push him away from her. It was just way too much for her to take....

Sulli: we should really keep a distance.

Taemin cursed out loud for the first time in front of a girl. He knew it wasn't a good example but what could he do. He was half  heart-broken.He didn't really understand.

Taemin's pov:

    Screw love and myself....but then again, whats wrong with me today? (scratches head ->confused) Right, now back on track this  job should be easy...

end pov.

Taemin: Sorry about that.

Sulli's mouth was open left hanging. Those words of Taemin's swirled over and over in her mind replaying non-stop. Perhaps, Taemin as he tutor wasn't the best idea yet she had thought up of.

Taemin: Now Sulli, sit with your back straight and have your legs together not like now. You're sitting like a guy right now. No. Not even a guy, like a man without manners.

Sulli: Neh.

Sulli do this. Sulli do that. Do this, do that, 0.0 oh boy. Was Sulli going crazy....first of all, why was she listening to Taemin again? Second of all, Taemin was talking like an ajjushi. Or like her father, nagging her to clean the dishes, pick up her feet when she walks and etc.

Sulli's pov:

 HELP ME! Taemin seems to be taking advantage of this whole tutorial thing he's giving me... like I'm going to be a princess and he has to teach me to become a proper one... (Sarcasm)

end pov.

Taemin: Sulli, your hair is in the way of eating!

Sulli wanted to grab Taemin by the shirt and yank him on his silkly, perfected hair. For the last time, she has gotten really annoyed with his tone of voice. 

Sulli: So?^^

Taemin: Yah! Aren't you suppose to listen to improve yourself?!

Sulli: Aish! Look whos talking like an ajjushi now?! :P

Taemin touched his face making sure he had no wrinkles or extra stuff that grows on your face when you age, out of nowhere he popped up a small compact mirror to make sure everything on his face was alright.

Sulli looked at Taemin in half-horror. She couldn't believe how much of a narccist he was. Even she wasn't that girly or self-loved.

Sulli: Yah! Sunsaeng-nim, if you're going to teach me don't get off track! ^^

Taemin paid no attention as Sulli talked to him. He was to into himself, checking himself out at every angle possible.

Sulli muttered. Taemin was a pain. A real heck of a pain to bear with. Literally she felt trapped with someone she couldn't really trust. Avoiding her feelings for him, Sulli stood up from where she was and walked to the door.

Sulli: Good-bye Taemin! I can't believe you ditched me for yourself! And literally, I think I hate you. For real. Who knew that your weird mood swings can transform so fast?!

--- 3 minutes later....

Taemin: Now Sulli, have you fixed everything I told you yet?

The room was silent. There was nothing but echos of his voice boucing off the walls and into his ears.

Taemin: Sulli?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

sry for not updating, but I'm getting really tired after my trip to Beijing so I'm sorta resting, but heres the update. :/