Taking Interest

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

<3

Both of them sat on the nearby swings, and both of them sat in silence. Only the wind was speaking, speaking through the two helping them become closer by blowing them towards together.

Sulli: Its....its... cold!

She moved closer to him, her long legs walking while her bum sitting on her seat. 

Taemin: Lol, aren't we suppose to actually go higher on swings, not walk on them?

Sulli: =.= can't you see the wind isn't cooperating?

The wind was blowing on Sulli's long hair causing it to fly away like a pattern as if she was in a hair shampoo cf. But then perhaps the whoose was too big, and her hair whipped Taemin on the face.

Taemin: Yah! 

Sulli: Sorry, buts its so cold!

Taemin looked up at the sky. He muttered,

Taemin: Damn you wind, why blow at Sulli's hair when you could'ave blown at her pencil skirt or something. I mean, she has long legs, and that pencil skirt of hers is just too unappealing to me.

Sulli who was close to him heard a few of his mutterings.

Sulli: What?!

Taemin: What do you mean?

Sulli: Wind? Skirt? Long legs? What?!!! Tell me!

Taemin: :p nothing. Just some thoughts on my schedules for later.

Sulli: Then whats with the class thing? Stupid.

Taemin: Shouldn't you be glad at least?

Sulli: For what? To take interest in you!? I mean seriously, come one!

Taemin: Are you blind? Lots of fans would go crazy just to meet me. Yet you, are like whatever? Don't you care about your image at least?

Sulli: Image? .... Yea. Obviously. But you're not a fan. You're another employee.

Taemin: You know if you didn't have today's lesson, you would be stuck with Hodong from Star King filming 10 hours straight. 

Sulli: (punches Taemin lightly on the shoulder) Heh yea. Thanks alot. I'll be stuck at home, while my unnies are at Star King. Loner, much,

Taemin: Ahem! You have me right now.

Sulli: Yea.... you're boring.  And erted. Way too erted. BYUNTAE! >.<

Taemin: So? At least, I'm pure.Sort of...

Sulli: Pure? I bet you're first kiss was stolen by some erted noona.

Taemin: ...

Sulli: I'm right, right?

Taemin:...

Sulli: TOLD YOU, STUPID LOSER TUTOR DAEMWANG WHATEVER! :P (shouting)

From across the playground, Lee Soo Man heard a voice shout.

Lee Soo Man: Whats going on there? (peers at window to see Sulli and Taemin)

Taemin: Be quiet,... I don't want eveeryone to find out I'm not who I actually am.

Sulli: Aigoo~ The innocent aigi of Shinee became erted! How disgusting! I mean, he watches I bet.

Taemin: I said enough! Enough already!

Sulli: >.< You're no fun. No wonder, no one likes being with you. 

Taemin didn't speak. He just watched Sulli talk and ,boy, was he amused. Sulli was a very talkative child, just like Key. Her pouty lips were positioned naturally yet so tempting, and her pale skin so alluring. -A natural beauty. Those enhancing lips....

Sulli: Are you listening to me?

Taemin: *nods*

Sulli: Hahah! You're so stupid! I just said, you're stupid Taemin. You agree? *laughs* You're really stupid, Taemin. It must be your stupidness thats fooling the rest of your fans, you so stupid they call you cute.

Taemin didn't listen. He actually couldn't really make out what Sulli was talking about. In fact, he was top 5 in the entire school. He had a math medal which was first place, and Sulli was the no brainer. Although, they did go to the same school, she didn't know much about him. As much as Taemin wanted to say she didn't know anything....he kept his lips shut. It was too amusing watching her blac on forever.

Taemin mindlessly blurted out,

Taemin:Nice lips.

Sulli: What?0.0 What did you say? Mind to repeat that?

Taemin: They look so plump and soft.

Sulli: What are you talking about?

Without another word, he pressed his lips against hers. -A soft, gentle kiss yet enough to steal her breath away for a short while.  He held her face in his hands, and looked deeply into her eyes.

Why did she not understand. That he liked her, and didn't give a damn about tutoring her? He liked her, and tutoring was just an advantage. Was she not understanding that?

---

Sulli who was shocked by Taemin's sudden action could feel a soft thump feeling in her chest. Slowly going faster by the second, she could hear her heart thumping loudly. A feeling she felt so sure of yet uncertain. Blush was creeping onto her cheeks. Turning a rosy shade on her face, Sulli didn't know what to do. She could feel his teeth suddenly biting on her lip. Trying to dig into her moist mouth. Unsure, she managed to break the kiss with Taemin and pushed him away.

Sulli: What was that for?! Why do you keep kissing me! 

Taemin didn't smirk. He looked serious. He looked back at her and said,

Taemin: Don't you understand? Not understand the meaning of tutoring?!

Sulli: You're not tutoring me anything! In fact, you're just another mistake in my life.

Taemin: So you're trying to push me away again? After I left you for the playground?.... You chased me here.

Sulli: A-Aaaniyo....

Her mind went blank. She wasn't pushing him away. Not exactly. She just didn't understand the kiss. And why he just had to make out with her everytime he felt or whatever.

Sulli: Why did you kiss me.

Taemin looked away,

Taemin: I'm you tutor aren't I? Well, you did mention that you were good on your own, so I'm here to tutor you in relationships. And you, are my victim and student therefore, don't you understand the lesson of kissing?

Sulli: Yah! I...I...I...

Taemin: You liked it didn't you? *smirk*

Sulli: What are you doing corruping my mind?!!!

Taemin: Sulli, don't deny it. You have pink cheeks, I can see everything and you're feelings. You're falling inlove with you so called frenemy, who currently no longer treats you as an enemy but something else. See the difference?

Sulli: No. I just see you smirking at my face. =.= Therefore, you have to buy me ice-cream to cool me down.

Taemin:...You're funny. The wind is still blowng isn't it? Doesn't that cool you down?

Sulli: Ice -cream. 

Taemin: Stubborness. You're weakness. My weakness. Come on, lets go get ice-cream or something to eaet then,

Sulli: Thank you oppa! :) I don't even need ageyo.:p

Taemin: I'm doing this not because of the lesson, so you know.

Sulli: Then for what?

Taemin: After today, go think it through. What do you notice about today? As for the kiss, think of it as an introduction to the next few lessons.

Sulli: ...... You're taking advantage of me, you little ....

Taemin: I'm older than you Sulli. Treat you're elders with respect.

Sulli:JERK.

Taemin: Sulli. You don't know me. You can't call me a jerk. Just because I may seem like a meanie right now, this isn't nice. Besides, I'm already very nice compared to others,

Sulli: ...................nice? 

Taemin: I'm treating you to ice-cream, is that not nice?

Sulli: Thats.... nice. Yea, sure. 

Taemin: And so you know, my first kiss wasn't stolen by some byuntae noona. Thats just gross.

Sulli: I see...

Sulli's pov:

Perhaps, Taemin isn't as mean as I thought I mean. He's chill. I just can't let down my guard yet. He's already melting me on the inside.... I just can't show him that. He'll think I'm too easy....but hes nice....

end pov,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________