Changed Game

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Hmm.... lets see, search google. Enter " How to Improve Your Manners."  Sulli browsed open the search engine finally seeing what she wanted.

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR MANNERS

1) Be friendly         2) Listen to others' opinions             3) Smile. :)                    4) Do not shout at others when not in an argument

5) Mind Table Manners (-> later in this document)

. . .

WTH =.=

Sulli read everything to the bottom of the page and she knew she could do all of these. This way, she could get rid of Taemin since he is erted and she could be polite and all to other people. 

Sulli: Yeah! (after writing down all the notes to improve herself) Now, I don't need that Taemin to come over and help me with everything! :P Loser~

Just as she was done her mini-job, Victoria unnie opened the door.

Victoria: Sulli-ah, hows your tutoring?

Sulli: T^T It like hell. No offense, but Taemin can't teach! He screwed up the lesson because he was so into himself that he became a narccist looking into the mirror.

Victoria: Sounds like a fail date^^

Sulli: Bwoh!?~ What did you say? You ain't know what happening...

Victoria: Or did Key become your tutor now?

Sulli: (facepalm) Unnie, you don't know anything about this. Besides, I think I'm done have tutors. I just learned everything I needed to know on the internet. :) Aren't I smart?

Victoria: Thats... nice. Well, Taemin's going to come over soon like next week to teach you about selfishness.

Sulli: You trying to kill me?! (throw daggers at Victoria with her eyes)

Victoria: Now Sulli...

Sulli: You sound like my mother, now out of my room. I've got to practice my manner skills, so please. Would you like me to you out the door?

Victoria: Yah! We share the room here. Besides, I want to go to bed. I'm tired.

Sulli: Hmmmph! :[

--

Sulli ticked off all the things on her checklist once she has gone over them. And as for the selfishness, she'll also fix it herself. That Taemin from Shinee was just too bothersome. She logged onto the computer again and suddenly recieved a message from MSN.

Huh?!

 

From: Your Master

To: Sulli-ah :p

Yah! Why did you ditch me that day?! You know thats not polite? >.< Next week is your next lesson on selfishness. Stay well mannered.

-Taeminnie :p

 

Sulli: Psh! Who needs lessons on these?

 

To: Stupid Narccist Who Can't Teach :p

From: The Brightest and Smartest Sulli :)

Yah! I left you because you couldn't hear me :p You know you're mood swings are like so stupid and like you can't teach right?! I'm going to tell Onew oppa that you abused  and threatened me!!!! Hmmmph! And I don't need your lessons anymore, so we'll end meetings here araso? :p

-I don't need your help, thank you very much.

 

It seemed like Taemin was online. Since right away after she sent it, he started talking with her on MSN.

 

Minnie says:   Sulli-ah, i simply can't refuse your declination of lessons because I've talked to Lee Soo Man and he allows me to do so.

Sulliver says: WTH! =.= I'm going to kill you someday for doing this to me, u evil er!!! 

Minnie says:   Manners, manners, what did i teach u?

Sulliver says:  Pish! Who needs them on MSN:p go to ->http://cheeserland.com/2007/01/how-to-write-a-resignation-letter/    thank you very much.

Minnie says:      ........erm, you died?

Sulliver says:   Get a life, GTG.

Minnie says: Wait!

-Could not send Message, user has signed off-

Sulli laughed to herself, Taemin was quite funny and stubborn. It seems like shes won over him kekekek :p~ Perhaps tutoring wouldn't be as bad than she thought....especially if Taemin's not in the lead and shes  more superior than him.

Sulli's pov:

Taemin-ah, you know I still hate you right? Its just that this time.... I'm more evil. kekeke~ And the table have shifted directions, perhaps I'm your   teacher now...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated, Idk why but had this idea so yea :)