Love Game Part 2/ Lesson #2 Part 2

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Sulli: Taemin, oppa..... what are you...

Her words were silenced as she saw Taemin quickly go over to her and cup with his soft,long hands.

Sulli: Mmpppph!

Taemin: Shhhh.....

Sulli who was struggling from his grip bit into his hand, she felt scared. It felt like Taemin was kidnapping her, and this wasn't what she expected. Although she does have the feelings for him...

Sulli: What are you doing! (hisses at him) Why are you making me feel so uncomfortable?! You siad to act like if I were at home!

Taemin felt like doing a mental facepalm, when he said that to Sulli, perhaps those weren't the best words to choose from. Nor did he actually mean it literally, it was just a word to describe the lesson.

Taemin: Aniyo,..... mianhe. So, food etiquette, show me how you eat at home. 

Sulli: I eat normally! (whines) Whats wrong with chewing with my teeth open?

Taemin: Its impolite, besides, for example, would you want you crush to see the munching food in your mouth?!

Sulli: Crush!? You know my.... (pink)

Taemin:No, but now that topic is brought up, who is it?!

Sulli: Its.... its.... (super pink) >.<

Just then, Taemin's phone rang.

Taemin: Yeobsayo?

The phone call stopped a beat. There was  only silence filled in the room. Although it felt akward, she was relieved. Her secret wouldn't be let out, and he was in half danger currently. The phone call was from Shinee and it so happened Lee Soo Man the president of SM company was there talking to him as well.

Onew: Taemin-ah, be careful! 

Key: Teach her manners! I don't want her to be like when we were still trainees, she was my sunbae and she was so bossy!

Jonghyun: Don't be naughty! I know all about you secrets Taemin, especially your wishes and dirtyness!

LSM: Taemin, teach her well, we'll be counting on you...

Taemin suddenly felt so tiny. It felt like his good plan was diminished to 3%. Although he liked Sulli, perhaps it wasn't quite the time to male out with her. Right? ^^

Taemin: Sorry, Sulli. (looks down) I got a bit carried away, I'm sorry that I crossed the line.... (pink sue to embarrassment)

Sulli: Its okay.....

Taemin: Okay, what do you want to eat? Theres escargot, seafood pizza, steak, chow mein, udon, sushi, tortillas?

Sulli: Anything will do... (very formal and polite)

Taemin: eh........ (feels so akward) Sulli, is there anything you specifically want to eat? You don't need to be so formal, we almost like family right? Just speak normally, besides I'm only 2 years older than you....

Sulli: Pizza please :) (small smile still shy)

Taemin: Yah Sulli.(teases her) You already call me oppa, just be more normal araso?

Sulli: :D Araso...

As Taemin took out the meal from one of the tables filled with food, Sulli sat patiently fiddling with her fingers. For the first time, she felt as if Taemin was her brother. It didn't feel right, yet it was so comfortable....

Sulli: Oppa...... this seafood pizza tastes really good. You want some?

Taemin: Huh?! Aniyo, you should eat. You're so tall, you can eat the whole pizza!

Sulli: (laughs) Aniyo.... (pink)

Taemin's pov:

         Shes so cute when she blushes :) I feel that when shes so polite and innocent, she charms me even more...not to mention, her chewing habit is gone, yay:D

end pov.

Taemin: Sulli....

Sulli: neh?

Taemin: I hope you can always stay like this forever...

Sulli: Hmmm?

Taemin: I wish you can always be like this. You're not rude right now, and you're so pure...

Sulli: Are you saying that I'm not pure?!

Taemin: (laughs nervously) Aniyo! Its just, your personality is more outgoing when you're like this...

Sulli: I see, I'll change :)

Both of them sat in silence from the table, only able to look into each other's eyes filled with deep secrets, and lies that were shielded far away. Looking at each other, they knew both of them were guilty at what they did and what they did to each other. They were able to see through each other, and perhaps thats when they started to realise ....

behind all their acts, whether it was erted,fake, innocent-acting,

it was all a disguise hiding their true selves.

And perhaps his tutoring for her, and with her help they'll be able to guide each other throughout hard times, and perhaps finally realise how much they mean to each other....

Taemin stuck out his hand as if shaking Sulli's ahnd then said,

Why don't we make this a deal..... I'll be your tutor for the rest of your life when we're in SM, and you, Sulli...

Sulli: eh..!?

Taemin: You'll be the beginning of my love life... (winks) perhaps a small kiss to officially start?

Sulli: THe... the.. the.... the.... food?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eh... super akward ch. here :/ mianhe/gomen<- japanese XD