Such Luck

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

That night, Sulli decided that perhaps she shouldn't criticise Taemin so quickly. Just like he said, she actually didn't know him that well and perhaps finding out more about his true nature would help.

Opening Google Chrome she searched up Taemin.

More than 100 results came out.

 

 

TAEMIN
Stage name: Taemin (태민 or 泰民)
Nickname: Maknae, Mushroom Boy
Birth name: Lee Taemin (이태민)
Birth date: July 18, 1993 (1993-07-18)

Sulli smirked. Reading Mushroom Boy caused her to laugh. But then again, Taemin did have a mushroom haircut for a few times, but then again, he looked cute in it.

Wait. Did she just think Taemin was cute? No. It couldn't be. Taemin was the last person to be on her cute list. He was damn erted and annoying with those mother-ly nags he probably learned from Key.

Clicking on the picture button on the net, she found some pictures she had never seen. There were pictures of Taemin before he debuted and Sulli had to agree he still looked cute and innocent no matter what. Screw that perfect face of his. Able to capture any expression or feelinsg of any sort. 

While Sulli was engrossed by the interesting information, little did she know her cheeks were turning pink as he saw his dance performances and of how charismatic he looked.

Sulli: Wow! He looks almost even more fierce than Minho. But Minho has bigger eyes, so nevermind....

Clicking videos after videos, each video showed how the Shinee maknae grew ever brighter, ever more charming and displayed a large variety of skills besides dane. There was ageyo which Sulli laughed at how ridiculous Taemin looked. And the memorable dance of Taemin doing the Lucifer dance with his long girl-lish hair Taemin just managed to chop off after the song promotions.

For a couple of hours, Sulli was on the computer observing Taemin. He actually seemed nice, unlike how jerk-like he acted towards her. Which was so unfair to her. I mean, there was a video where he danced with another girl and back them he seemed innocent enough to prove he wasn't thinking dirty thoughts unlike he was now. Such a big difference. It was true that by every year, Taemin did seem to grow taller and look manlier by a tiny bit. LoL.

Sulli: WOAH! I never knew Taemin could be so...... soo... (in awe and is fanning herself)

Then Sulli clicked the video that showed Taemin with Minho. It turned out to be their foreign dance video which Sulli wasn't that interested in. Perhaps because she didn't like Minho or something but throughout the whole video, Sulli bit down her smile and frowned.

Taemin didn't like Minho... they were friends. They were like best friends, where did such a pairing come from ?

2Min?

Not that she was against it. She wished she was paired with someone. Turns out, all of Shinee and other sunbaenims from SM had couple pairing names. Where was hers?

-Haesica, Sunsun, 2min, Jongkey, Seokyu.........

Sulli: 0.0 The fans are so interesting. Does everyone hate me or what? Wheres my couple name?

Sulli looked at the clock. It was 9:45 and the rest of F(x) wasn't going to return until 12:00. Filming for StarKing really took a long time, and boy, was she glad Taemin stole her  away from the show. Such a waste although it was quite interesting at times....

Without another glance at the clock, Sulli mustered up the curiousty coming from inside her and typed the following:

Sulli Pairings.

There was a silence.

SullixTaemin = Taelli

Sulli: WTH! 0.0......this isn't the reality I wanted. >.< Are you sure, you're not screwing up on me?

Meanwhile, Taemin happened to be outside Sulli's room peering in through the door knob. If you're wondering how he got in, don't ask. He had a spare key Victoria noona had given him when he had to permission to tutor Sulli.

Taemin who was observing Sulli saw what Sulli was doing and was in for a surprise. She was looking him up? On the internet?

Forgetting that he was partly in Sulli's room, he let out a small laugh. 

Sulli: OMG! Who's there?!

Taemin: *laughing nonstop*

Sulli turned around only to see Taemin lying on the floor clutching his stomach to stop laughing.

Sulli: That was so not funny!

Taemin: I see, you're researching about me? * head to one side*

Sulli: That...that...

She couldn't find  a word to describe what she was doing.

Sulli: That was nothing!

Taemin looked at her red face. Nothing? Truly lies were coming out of without her thinking.

Taemin: Lies. 

He smirked. She was definitely fun to mess around with. Especially when he made her stressed. Damn. Those pink cheeks and the smile behind her frozen face.

Taemin: Smile. I saw everything.

Sulli kicked him in the stomach. She was definitely not prepared for him to observe her that much. Unfortunately, Taemin being lighter and skinnier than Sulli fell yet fell on top of her somehow. She too fell onto the carpet floor with him on top and she bottoming.

Outside, Sulli heard the door shut and a cheerful voice saying.

?: Sulli-ah! W'ere home! :D Did you miss~

Someone or a few opened the door. Taemin and Sulli who were still in their awkard postition quickly scrambled from their position and sat upright.

Sulli:

Sh*t.

What a good timing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________