Surprise

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Amber who opened the door was in for a surprise.

Amber: You....you... Sulli? Taemin? You two were....busy?!

Her eyes were filled with horror and was left open.

Sulli: Aniyo! That...that...was a misunderstanding!

Amber just clapped and smirked, closing the door then a sounc clicked from outside.

Sulli: Did she just lock the door?

Taemin: Uh...what?!

Sulli: Amber unnie! OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!

From outside the room, Amber and Luna who was in the hallway was giggling and laughing. Who knew, that Sulli who seemed like the innocent baby on the outside was growing up so fast!?

Luna: Don't you need more studying time?! Besides, I'm sure Taemin is a wonderful tutor! *nudges Amber*

Amber: Definitely^^ *winks*

Sulli: Erm.. actually, Taemin just said that tutoring just ended. So yea... we need to let him go home.

Her Unnies: Oh.....okay...(dissapointed and awkward)

Taemin whispered intto Sulli's ear and lightly kissed her on her cheek. He didn't relaly want to stay now... now that her unnies may be watching every move of his. He didn't really want others to find out that he was into .

Taemin: LOL^^ 

As he slipped through the door, he threw something at Sulli.  and smirked at her.

Taemin: Keep it safe! We'll need it for the next class ;)

A small package was thrown at Sulli yet she was able to catch it. On it was something called "Trojan Protection"....

Sulli:WTH is that?!

Turns out, there was no answer for her. Taemin had already left the dorm, and probably outside, he had an evil plan of some sort.

As Sulli scanned the little package, she noticed the word,

                                                                            A used in between ual s....

Her eyes went round. was dropped open with nothing else to say. -Dumbfounded, speechless, whatever you prefer.

She wasn't going to do that with him right?

*Munja Washong!*

Sulli checked her phone. She got a new text message from Taemin,

To: Sulli

From:Taemin

;) Next lesson is:

SAFE

Sulli closed her eyes and fell back on her bed. This was seriously................not in the school or SM curriculum.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________