C.O.N.D.O.M

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

He gave her a . That's right. It was used only for those disgustingly, hot matters of ual s. Simply, not a good dosage for teens with raging hormones.

"Seriously, that Taemin's hormones are so wild, I hope he doesn't me the next time I see him."

Sulli climbed out of f(x)'s van and stepped towards the cafe. Yes, LSM had prepared a van just for her "tutoring lessons" with Taemin. She swore, Taemin had something to do with him, and whether or not something happened between the boss and Taemin, it was working. Which meant, LSM was probably under Taemin's control due to his helpess aegyo and had became pretty stupid to believe Taemin and his words.

As she stepped into the supposely brand new, coffee + cake shop that just opened she spotted Taemin right away with 2 cups of coffee at hand and 2 pieces of cake waiting for her arrival.

Walking quickly now, Sulli took long strides just because she couldn't wait to screw Taemin and to eat that cake a few centimeteres away from her.

"Pabo. You're late!"

"Whatever!'

Sulli looked at Taemin who sat across from her and gave a small smirk. Yes, she had officially been with Taemin too much therefore she had mastered his trademarked smirks and laughter.

"About the lesson..."

As she spoke, she cleared . It was just going to be so awkward and she knew it, right from the last lesson.

Taemin as if on cue, took something out from his pockets. In one hand, a , and on the other hand, a clipboard with a diagram talking about the meanings of condoms.

"Ew~ Taemin, you're so sick-minded!"

Taemin looked at Sulli and raised his eyebrows.

"Look who's talking before I even explain! I'm pretty sure, you don't learn this at school."

"Dafudge!"

Taemin pointed at his diagram and started explaining as there was no time to waste, because this lesson was going to be long.

" First of all, its not what you think. C.O.N.D.O.M stands for

1. Confidence

You have too much of that. Sometimes, you want to drill that down a bit, I mean who wants a attention grabber as their colleague or friend?"

 

"Yah! Taemin, aren't you filled with too much confidence too? >.<"

 

" Psst! Listen, to me. Don't you dare interrupt!" 

2. Oblivious

You sometimes want to be keep that innocent image at hand. Which mine, is mainly based at, I mean, no one knows this side of me right? Thats because I always act oblivious and dumb on camera to sustain my cutesy image. ;) I'm good aren't I? As for you, you're doing well on this for now....

3. "

 

"Taemin.... I thought you were almost going to destroy my innocence entirely..phew~!"

Sulli took a bite, out of the cake. Gobbling each cut piece down, seriously, the cake was good thought. And the coffee was fine too...

By the time, Taemin had gone over, what C.O.N. D.O. M meant,

                                                         Confidence, Oblivious, Daring, Ovation, and last but not least, Magnificent.

Taemin went over to the real accessory and fiddled with it.

 

"Taemin, you're so that it disgusts me!"

"I'm a guy...what do you expect?!"

"Why can't you just be like your innocent, cute image!?"

"So you're saying that I'm cute now!? Since when...since when did you have these hidden feeling for me, Sulliver?"

 

Sulli facepalmed. Out of all moments, why did she let that slip out of .

"You're not cute....Pish..you're, you're just a evil brat!"

Her words came stuttering and Taemin laughed at her cuteness. Yes, he admits she's quite cute despite her usual rude behaviour.

 

"This I'm pretty sure you know, is used during ual ."

 

Sulli gulped. Was she really getting the talk coming from a raging, hormonal teenager? One that might try to take advantage of her any moment and do something bad to her?

She looked at her plate, then at her cup. Both were empty, and she just realized that she had eaten and drinken all that Taemin had provided her for the mini-lesson. As for Taemin, he was too busy explaining to even eat.

*gulps*

 

"Taemin....could I have some of your cake?"

"You want to be fat too now?!"

 

She frowned. Taemin was definitely not a nice boy. 

"What the heck! I just wanted some cake!"

 

He didn't reply, as she went on blabbing on condoms and their sizes and what were some good brands and there were female and men condoms.

"So theres Trojan, and here with have..."

 

Sulli grabbed Taemin's wrist and gave him the puppy face. She was legitly feeling unwell, as cold sweat was appearing on her face, and she looked very pale.

"Are you ok? Sull!?"

Sulli spoke slowly.

"Can you please stop talking about condoms?!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________