Love Game Part 1/Intro/ Lesson #2 Beginning

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Sulli: Anneyong Heechul oppa. Anneyeong Super Junior Sunbaenims, and anneyeong Key.

Key: Wheres the oppa?

Sulli: Yah! I'm your sunbae when we were still trainees :p

Key: Yah! but I'm your oppa! I'm older than you! Hmmph! Yaj! Taemin aigi, come help me teach Sulli a lesson.

Taemin:...... what?!

Key: Did you start teaching Sulli yet?

Taemin: Oh..... that. Yea? Why?! I taught her how to greet people!

Key: You forgot he etiquette, especially with older people and when eating. (mentions Sulli drinking beer) Shes a lady, please take care of her,... ^^

Taemin:*sighs* Araso, Key umma. Now, this job is way harder than I thought... how does she manage to be all that greatness infront of the camera?

---

Sulli: Taemin Oppa!

Taemin: neh?

Sulli: when will you teach me the next lesson? We haven't have a lesson for 2 weeks! I'm getting inmpatient you know! (grunts)

Taemin: neh :) So......... dining etiquette, your a lady remember?

Sulli: Lady? I'm not a lady, thats so yesterday, Not to mention late 1800s, this is currently 2011, what year are you on?

Taemin: Sulli, I'm your sunbaenim, so you have to listen to me. Not to mention, I'm your master now.... (smirks)

Sulli: Yes, master.

Taemin: So, dinner, wanna eat out today? I'll teach you some things too.... for example, eating with your mouth closed.

Taemin brought Sulli to the Keg, nerby the company and right away, once they entered, they were swarmed with fans.

fangirls: OMO! They're dating! Look they're holding hands! I'm gonna kill Sulli! Oh no! Hes taken now :/ Screw you ! -sry for bad language ^^

Taemin: Yah! Wheres your manners?! (holding onto Sulli's hands)

Fangirls: OMO! Mianhe, Taemin. We're so sorry, we're.... (backs off)

Taemin: Manager, do you have any private rooms for Sulli and I?

Manager: Yes, sure. (leads Taemin and Sulli to the back of the restaurant).

Sulli's pov:

         My heart skipped a beat when he stood up for me. All fangirls know me as their enemy and I'm so glad, he stood up for me..... It was a long time ago when I had that confidence. Behind all this disguise, is the pure, innocent Sulli, if I only knew how to get back there. Way bwfore I turned bad.......... *sigh* Taemin, how can you addect me this much?

end pov.

All the fangirls eyes grew bigger as they saw Taemin clutching Sulli's hands as they made their way to the back. It wasn't everyday you could see a celebrity couple.....

Taemin's pov:

        I'm greatful I can teach Sulli the lesson. But the fans?! Do they need a lesson too?! Have they not noticed my purity on variety shows?! Why can't they at least learn my awesome cover on stage?! I'm not heartless you know...... And Sulli, after this lesson. Its payback, for all these painful days you've given me, its time to take revenge. Not to mention the meal of todays dinnerm,....hmmmm....

end pov.
 

Once Taelli entered the room, and the doors closed, Taemin slammed the door shut once again to make sure and locked it. It is finally time to start his questionaire and revenge.

Taemin: Sulli................ (grins ertedly)

Sulli: What are you doing!? (nervous and unsure if Taemin is the best tutor) Don't hurt me! (looks at Taemin fearfully)

Taemin could only chuckle, now his plans, what could be next?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________