I'm Sharing...Sharing some Love n Forgiveness.

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Assssa!

Sulli stood up infront of the mirror and punched her fist in the air. Today, was the day she will finally declare her war against Taemin and stop all tutorials now. It tottaly ticked her off last time. Besides, she took extra classes online for free and asked Krystal for some help, so she should be fine. Right?

Taking another look, she rechecked herself infront of the mirror. 

Glasses? Check.

Proper clothing that doesn't look ty? Check.

Too formal?

....................

Sulli: Meh~ Ka ja.

Strolling out of the dorm, looking completely different, Sulli made her way to the SM Building where Taemin said they'll "Start" their lesson.On her way there, she spotted Taemin looking quite different ans casual.

lk1.jpg  fx-1011-highcut-1.jpg

Taemin: Annyeong.....

Sulli: Meh~Anneyeong.

Taemin: Ready to learn how to be not selfish lg? (lg= little girl)

Sulli: Yah! I'm not a lg, I'm not a large girl either. Especially my height, can't you see why people call me giant baby or Sulliver or something like that?

Taemin: Gosh... Sulli, you've got to learn to control that mouth of yours. Sometimes, you just need to know when not to speak when its not appropriate. Besides, aren't you a bit selfish, and greedy bragging about yourself?^^

Sulli: Yah.... well, you brag about your dancing!

Taemin: Erm. Yea... cause my fans advertises it to the world, I'm humble enough not to do that.

Sulli: Yea, whatever. Get straight to the point, I'm feeling impatient you know.

Taemin: Alright. (takes out a bag of chips and starts eating and offers Sulli some chips) Want some chips?

Sulli: Mmm... neh. (takes some from the bag of chips) So.... this is your point?

Taemin: Not exactly. See how I asked you if you wanted some chips?

Sulli: Yea, and what does that do?

Taemin: I'm not selfish to keep all that chips to myself, because I'm fair.

Sulli: Oh....0.0 So, I basically just ask people if they want part of what I have?

Taemin: er, yea. Unless, its personal. For example, you can't say, Want some of my heart?

Sulli: 0.0WTH. And yea, you can share your heart pabo.

Taemin: Gosh.... I don't mean it as if heart transplant, but

Sulli cut Taemin off by patting him on the shoulder.

Sulli: Lol Taemin, I meant by sharing your crush or loved ones. And since I've improved alot, you understand how I don't need you help anymore right? I've shared my precious knowledge to you, good eh?

Taemin: Sulli, thats nice. But you know, my tutorials aren't just to hang around and to be made fun of. Friends are important too, and sometimes you need to understand that you need more than your group members, family, and...

Sulli: Got it. Understood it. Now, why can't you just let me off the hook? I've shared yo my lips in the past, right?

Taemin: *scratches head and sighs* Girls these days, can be so unbright sometimes.... (walks away without further notice yet walking like he is set free going to nearby playground)

Sulli: Yah!  You...you... (rushes off to follow where Taemin is going) Where are you going!~

Taemin: You said, you wanted to stop right? ARASO, I've let you off the hook, happy now?!

Taemin was 30meters ahead from Sulli.

Sulli's pov:

When Taemin announced that I was off the hoof finally, I was glad. It just bothered me when he wandered off without talking to me afterwards, he seemed piss, but I mean, at least I get freedom right? But then again, he's making me feel like the antagonist here.... I mean he just taught me about selfishness, and like that helped me. But aren't I selfish too right now? Telling him off so I can be happy?

end pov.

Sulli: Yah... Taemin! Want a piece of my heart?

Taemin turned around finally. His cheeks and nose was getting pink due to the cold-ish weather, or he seemed to be blushing out of nowhere.

Taemin: Bwoh?!

Sulli: I'm willing to share! Are you going to accept it or not?!

Taemin: Share what?!

Sulli was caught offguard for this. She tried to make it up to Taemin but what exactly did "Want a piece of my heart, mean?!"

Sulli: eh.....

Taemin: *chuckles* Are you confessing just because I'm mad?!

Sulli: Bwoh-yah! I just said.....

Taemin: Want a piece of my heart? ( head to one-side)

Sulli: Yea... that. (mumbles)

Taemin: Yea ;) Could I have part of your heart?

Sulli:....WTH?

Taemin: You offered, so I accept.^^ 

Sulli: What kind of answer was that!?

Taemin: What kinds of request from you was that? :p

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________