The Problem

My Tutor Is An Evil Love Daemawang

Sorry readers. I didn't update this story for a while, but heres the first update :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli was at home finishing up her dukboggi that Victoria umma made.

Sulli: Mmmmm! :) Vic umma, this tastes good!

Instead of replying thanks, Victoria simply nodded since this was the 23rd time Sulli had told her this. Sulli always gave out compliments to her cooking, but some were just the same, and at the end of the day you can't help but roll your eyes and nod for like the 50th time.

Sulli: I'm done! :D Umma wash the dished for me neh?

Victoria: Aniyo. Mianhe, but you should wash it yourself!

Sulli: Mwoh?! Wash it myself? Can't you just wash it for me, please?

Victoria: Andwae. (firm)

Sulli: Krystal~ help me!>.<  Unnie won't wash the dishes for me!!!!!

Krystal: Gosh, wash the dishes yourself then!

Sulli: Shiro! KRYSTAL, help me, please? I'll lend you my shampoo!

Krystal:Fine, Victoria unnie, can you please wash the dished for Sulli?

Victoria choked. Krystal rarely stood up for Sulli, but this time because of the bribe, Krystal helped Sulli.

Victoria: Mwoh?! Wash the dishes?

Sulli: neh, wash the dishes for me. Araso? (goes to her room)

Victoria: I'm still not going to wash your dishes!

Sulli: Then you'll have to clean it when it rots and stinks! :P (in her room shouting)

Victoria: (facepalms) You little kid! Where are your manners?

Sulli: Hmmph!

------

Meanwhile Sulli was in her room, Victoria gathered the rest of the F(x) members to hold up a small talk about Sulli.

Victoria: Gosh, that Sulli. We need to teach her to be a proper kid. Her innocent, eye smiles and playing innocent acts are just too melting!!!! Aish!

Amber: Sulli's too cute to be resisted!

Luna: Whare are we going to do with her? We can't let that little princess be like this!

Krystal: Princess? More like a jerk! Ugggh!

Victoria: Why don't we ask help from Taemin?

Luna: Of course! He's the cute, innocent maknae everyone loves! :D

Krystal: (wrinkles her nose) Taemin? Sulli will destroy his innocence in no time! Shes the monster and hes the little mouse!

Victoria: Yah! What do you know? Maybe Taemin can put her back to her innocent state....

Krystal: You think so? I don't believe you! Shes just..... too.........

      The rest of the F(x) members were having their own conversations and Luna was on the phone with Shinee.

Luna: Anneyong?

Jonghyun: Oh, anneyeong Luna.

Luna: Oppa, can we borrow Taemin for a while?

Onew: NO. You can't borrow him. 

Luna: We need him to teach Sulli how to be proper!

Jonghyun: But shes already so cute! Taemin is just another innocent boy!

    In Shinee's dorm. Taemin took the other phone and brought it to his room. He put it on speakerphone and continued to read his . Just as he was about to shut off the phone conversation he heard Sulli's name, and right away he felt something hard in his pants.

Taemin's pov:

       I'm going to tutor Sulli ya? Hmm.... this is going to be interesting, not to mention a bit naughty.Sulli, are you ready?

end pov.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eh.... weird ch, here i think. And thx for the 7 subscribers :) Feel free to comment and subscribe, and if you have any ideas for the next few chs.