Moving on

Unwanted Reunion

Two years have passed since Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left, and Changmin and Yunho never really got over their loss.

For the first two months without them, Changmin would wake up screaming in the middle of the night, citing nightmares and could not be let alone. He followed Yunho everywhere. Yunho knew the boy was scared that he would leave him, but he also knew that this kind of attachement was unlke Changmin and was unhealthy for him.

Having someone follow you around and baby up to you can be fun in the beginning, but of course, there will always be times when you get sick of it

Once, Yunho tried to sneak out of the house when Changmin didn't notice. He turned his phone off to avoid the calls that were bound to barrage his phone anytime soon, and spent his desperately needed time alone. Little did he know how this small action of his would affect an already paranoid Changmin.

He came home three hours later to a trashed home. With Changmin crying in the middle of the mess.

Changmin raised his head when he heard the sound of the door close. Seeing Yunho, he ran over and enveloped him in a hug. It was needless to say that Yunho did not feel any warmth in the hug.

Yunho felt his shirt being stained by Changmin's tears, and felt slightly irritated. This was a new shirt.

"Where did you go?! I thought you left me! Don't do this to me! I'm a good boy, Hyung! I'm a good Boy!" he screamed.

It was after this incident that Yunho decided Changmin needed counselling

Several months after this incident, and TVXQ was preparing for their comeback as two. The two remaining members were beyond stressed. Every song, every rehearsal, every fitting, became more of a chore than a passion.

I guess those great scholars were right. Nothing will be enjoyable unless you have your friends to share your joy with you

It was their fourth straight hour of dance rehearsal, and the two of them were ready to collapse. Yunho knew was getting too tired already, so he asked for a break. Luckily their choreographer for today was Alex. He was probably one of the few people in SM that discovered that the artists did not, in fact, run on uranium batteries.

"Alright," he said, "We'll take a 45 minute break. Recharge, because we still need to practice a lot more than that."

Changmin and Yunho nodded and thanked him. As he was bowing, Changmin wobbled and lost his balance. Yunho quickly dived and caught the boy before he hit the floor head first.

"Ah," said Changmin, as he tried to stand, "Sorry, Hyung."

"You okay?" Yunho asked, concerned.

Changmin nodded, before totally collapsing.

Again, Yunho caught him. This time, the maknae was totally unconcious. Yunho thought of calling for help, but he noticed that they were alone in the dance studio. Sighing, Yunho leaned against the wall, placing Changmin's head on his lap.

"Where'd you go, Junsu hyung...?" He heard Changmin whisper in his sleep.

Gone, thought Yunho to himself as a reply to Changmin's question.

Gone forever.