Danger

Unwanted Reunion

'Yunho, I have to leave at about three, so I guess you're gonna -- WHOA HOLY !!'

Yoochun was walking out of the kitchen towards the living room when he saw Yunho suddenly stand up, and in a fit of anger, throw the coffee mug at him.

Yoochun hurriedly ducked. The coffee mug hit the space were his head was only seconds ago and smashed into a wall, shattering on impact, the coffee staining it brown.

'WHERE IS HE?!' Yunho yelled so loudly it sounded like a guttural roar.

'ARE YOU ING CRAZY?!! YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!!' Yoochun yelled back, more shocked than angry.

'DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC. TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!'

'WHERE IS WHO?!'

'CHANGMIN!! WHERE DID YOU HIDE HIM?! I KNOW YOU HID HIM!! WHERE IS HE, YOU HID HIM DIDN'T YOU?!! GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!'

Yoochun stared, dumbfounded. Was he... Serious?

'YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE CHANGMIN AWAY FROM ME!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT!!'

Yoochun could only stare, shell-shocked.

The hell...?

'WHERE IS HE?!'

'What are you...?'

'YOU'RE JUST BEING NICE TO ME BECAUSE YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME, AREN'T YOU?! YOU'RE GONNA TRY BREAK IT TO ME GENTLY AND CONVINCE ME THAT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!! WELL I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT!! HE NEEDS ME, CHANGMIN NEEDS ME. I KNOW HE NEEDS ME, SO GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!'

For some reason, Yoochun softened at his words. Yunho sounded so... Pathetic. Desperate. Alone.

He got up slowly, hands raised as he came to the leader.

Honestly, Yunho looked like he was ready to kill.

'Calm down, Yunho. Changmin's safe.'

'I DON'T CARE WHETHER HE'S SAFE OR NOT, JUST RETURN HIM TO ME!!'

Yoochun blinked. Okay...

He dropped his arms, and walked normally towards his leader. He stood in front of Yunho, eyes studying him, before he raised his hands and gave him an almighty slap.

The force of it was so strong it snapped Yunho's head to the left and left Yoochun's palm stinging.

Yoochun blinked. Was that the right thing to do...?

He had heard of the term 'slap some sense into you' so he had literally put that term to good use.

He wondered if it really worked.

Yunho turned his head to look at him, suprise evident in his eyes, as he clutched at his cheek.

Ow...

'Junsu only took Changmin out to spend some quality time with him. He'll return him soon. I'm not here to convince you that taking Changmin away from you is the best thing to do. A few days ago, I would've done that, but I've realised how much you need him. He'll come back to you, Yunho.'

Yunho blinked. 'You're lying.'

Yoochun sighed, rubbing at his neck. 'I'm not. We're not taking him away from you, Yunho. We just need to make sure that the two of you are safe to be around each other. And judging by what happened, we still need to work on that. Right now, having you and Changmin together is not really the best option. When things have settled down and when we deem it fit, we'll return him to you.'

Yunho's eyes started shining with tears, as he fell to the floor on his knees. 'Please don't take him away from me, Yoochun. He's everything I have. He's the only thing I have.'

Yoochun only stared at him, before he realised what the leader was doing.

Begging.

His leader was begging. Begging him.

Yunho clutched at Yoochun's jeans. 'Please don't take him away from me.'

'Yunho, get up.' Yoochun's voice was barely above a whisper.

'I'll be good. I'll be good. Just don't take him away from me. Please let him stay. Please let me be with him. Please Yoochun.'

Yoochun fell to the floor in front of him, staring into his eyes.

Pathetic. So pathetic.

'I'm NOT taking him away from you. It's just temporary, Yunho. Until the both of you get better, this distance isn't forever.'

'YOU KEEP SAYING THAT!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I'M NOT SICK. I'M NOT CRAZY. I'M NOT ANYTHING!!' Yunho pushed Yoochun away, standing when Yoochun fell to the floor in shock.

Yoochun jumped at the intense moodswing.

When Junsu said they had a suspicion Yunho was Bipolar, they certainly didn't nurture it without any basis.

'YOU JUST THREW A COFFEE MUG AT MY HEAD. IF I HADN'T DUCKED WE WOULD'VE BEEN IN SERIOUS TROUBLE. JUNSU TOLD ME YOU THREW A VASE AT HIM. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU'RE HEARING VOICES IN YOUR HEAD. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT THAT CERTAINLY LABELS YOU AS CRAZY IN MY BOOK!!'

Yunho seemed to flinch at the accusations. It seemed to have calmed him down, but Yoochun knew those words would hurt.

Pretty badly.

Yoochun sighed and got up, before flopping down to the sofa. He patted the space beside him. 'Sit down, Yunho.' he ordered.

Yunho stared uncertainly, but hesitantly sat down.

'Lie down. Rest your head on my lap.'

Yunho faltered, but did so.

Instantly, when his head hit Yoochun's lap, he felt himself relax. As if all the tension had left his body. As if everything was going to be... Alright.

Yoochun started carding his hair gently, and Yunho realised that he was massaging his head.

'Your moodswings are getting more violent. The voices in your head aren't really a good thing either. You're not well, Yunho. It's not really safe for us to leave Changmin with you right now. So just trust me when I say we're not taking Changmin away from you. You don't need to be angry, or scared. Changmin needs you. And you need him. End of story.'

Yunho stayed quiet. It seemed the outburst had worn him out.

Yoochun continued massaging his head, all the while when his own were filled with many swirling thoughts.

When he was sure Yunho wouldn't notice, Yoochun slipped his phone out of his pocket.

Yoochun: I need to talk to you.

He pressed send.

===========================

 

Whoa am I updating a lot or what....

Heheh sorry if it displeases you, but the inspiration came out of nowhere and hit me on the head quite hard -_____-

Don't expect new updates anytime soon or any updates that are like this (LOL four chapters at once) 

I'll be busy the next few weeks so I'll just be throwing my updates here all at once

Will be updating my other Fic 

Love? Hate? Death.

soon so hope you'll go take the time and read it. I've been abandoning it for a while and I feel bad...

So, hope you like this long, long, long update :p

Seriously though, my inspiration is SPENT

 

Do comment and subscribe ^^