Moodswings

Unwanted Reunion

Yoochun drove towards the house, parking in the garage. Man, was he late or what. It was half past noon, more than two hours after the appointed time Junsu told him to come.

Well, he did come, didn't he?

He had a schedule after this, so he was decked out in full gear, with shades, layered jackets, black boots and a scarf wrapped around his neck, wanting to go to the set straight from Yunho's house.

He looked at his watch. He had to arrive on set at four... Which meant he had to leave around three. He had to have good manners to get on the director's good side, so arriving early was definitely a plus.

From there, he had to film till late at night, so Jaejoong and Junsu better arrive home soon.

Here, he corrected himself. They better arrive here soon.

This wasn't home. Not theirs anyway.

He entered without knocking. Man, they better have a habit of locking if they didn't want anyone unwanted entering.

He saw Yunho look up to the sound of the door opening. He saw the surprise in Yunho's eyes when he saw who it was that entered. And he saw the flash of fear crossing the leader's eyes when Yoochun stepped inside and close the door behind him.

Wait.... Yunho was afraid...? Afraid of... Him?

The heck?

That wasn't right...

He took off his shades, hanging them on his shirt collar, and took off his jacket, hanging them on a nearby chair. He looked at the surroundings, purposefully ignoring Yunho. Although he couldn't help but study his leader through his peripheral vision...

He saw Yunho watching him warily, his eyes wide with... The thing of which Yoochun did not want to speak of. Yunho had his legs folded to his chest, as he moved to the edge of the sofa, the end furthest from Yoochun... He saw the leader lean heavily against the sofa arm, his eyes still on him.

This wasn't right, Yoochun realised. Yunho was not supposed to be afraid of him.

He walked in strides towards his scared leader.

Yunho's eyes seemed to get even bigger, as Yoochun neared him. He moved further into the sofa arm.

Stupid really. He wasn't going anywhere.

Yoochun had to make things right.

He stopped when he was standing directly in front of the leader, staring down at the older man, while he looked up at him.

Yoochun got on his knees, to be on the same eye level as him. Yunho did not see this coming and unexpectedly squeezed his eyes shut, forcing them closed, as if closing his eyes would make the man in front of him disappear.

Childish, Yoochun thought. Irrational fear.

He brought his hand up. As if Yunho could sense this happening, he ducked his head into his arms. Yoochun persisted, holding Yunho's head in both his hands, making him look up at him.

Yunho stared hesitantly at Yoochun, unsure of what he was going to do.

Was he going to yell again? Or beat him this time?

Or even worse, was he going to leave, taking the other three with him.

Yunho had not forgotten their threat. They were going to take Changmin away from him.

Maybe if he just behaved, Yoochun wouldn't do anything. Maybe he'd even let Changmin stay.

Yunho gulped when Yoochun freed one of his hands, his other still on one side of Yunho's head. His hand came into Yunho's view, and Yunho resisted the urge to lean away from it.

Behave behave behave behave.

He expected something painful, not what actually happened next.

Yoochun brought his hand up and gently brushed Yunho's bangs back, inspecting the wound he had inflicted when he threw the glass plate at him. He ran one finger gently on it.

'Does it hurt?' he asked so softly Yunho barely caught it.

Yunho shook his head.

Yoochun nodded, covering the wound again. He got up and noticed the note on the table, picked it up and began reading it. He frowned and made his way to the kitchen, note still in hand, as he sidestepped the wasted rice, not questioning it.

He entered the kitchen, and Yunho heard the soft jingle and clang of metal against metal, as he went through the cupboards.

Yoochun searched through almost all the cupboards before it struck him.

The dishwasher...

Sure enough, as soon as he opened it, there were several bowls and cutlery placed neatly inside.

He took out one bowl and a spoon, wiping both clean with a towel. He then went to the pan, scooping up rice, then placing some back in the pan, before scooping some again, and then repeating the process.

Damn, how much did Yunho eat? He totally forgot.

As a man, he would eat a lot right? *scoop*

But...wasn't he told that Yunho was currently sick? Sick people don't eat that much, right? *place some back in the pan*

But....none of them had eaten properly since yesterday, so he must be hungry, right? *scoop*
Then again... *place some back in the pan*

Yoochun caught himself. He scowled and loudly placed the half full bowl against the counter. He was lucky the bowl didn't crack.

Damn what in the world was he doing? He might as well take a full bowl, so he didn't have to come back to the kitchen for seconds!

He filled the bowl again, this time till it nearly overflowed with rice.

He stepped out of the kitchen, before backtracking.

Something to drink. He forgot to make something to drink.

Stupid, forgetting something so basic.

What did Yunho like to drink?

Aish... He forgot that too!

He violently opened the fridge, which was full with things Changmin and Jaejoong had bought the previous day.

Drinks.... Coffee would be best right?

He closed the door and proceeded to make coffee.

Black, he suddenly realised. Yunho liked black coffee.

(AN : lol, I don't even know whether this is true or not. Sorry for not checking >.<)

He made the coffee and placed the bowl and the steaming cup onto a tray. He re-entered the living room, where Yunho was still located. Yunho looked up at the sound of him entering. Yoochun placed the tray on the table directly in front of him.

'Eat,' He said simply, 'I'll go clean up the mess.'

Yunho stared, as Yoochun turned around and went to clean the mess on the floor.

Yoochun entered the kitchen, folding his sleeves up to his elbows, frowning. He didn't like cleaning up.

But since no else was around to do it, he guessed that he now had to...

Yoochun took a rag and a plastic bag, and began cleaning.

He finished quickly, not liking the idea of sitting there all day picking up grains of rice. He wiped the floor with the rag and then proceeded to the kitchen to clean up.

Once done, he stepped out and came back to check on Yunho.

The leader was still on the sofa, staring at the food uncertainly.

Weird, thought Yoochun.

'Why didn't you eat?' Yoochun asked from across the table, as he flopped down on an armchair.

Yunho flinched and looked up, fear and surprise crossing his eyes. 'I-I-I'm not hungry.' the leader replied.

'Nonsense,' Yoochun replied, crossing his arms, 'You barely ate for the past three days. Your cheeks are sunken.'

Yunho unconsciously brought a hand up to touch his cheek.

Sunken...?

Yoochun sighed from across the table, and then got up to sit beside Yunho. At a comfortable distance.

Yunho flinched, but didn't move away.

Yoochun took this as a good sign.

He reached over and took the tray on the table, placing it on his lap.

'Here,' he said, handing Yunho the coffee mug.

Yunho stared at it, hesitant.

'Take it.' Yoochun said, exasperated at Yunho's actions.

Yunho took it and brought it to his lips, drinking the liquid.

He smiled slightly as he took a sip. It was black.

'You remembered,' the leader said softly.

Yoochun nodded, catching what he said. 'U Know Yunho likes his coffee black.'

He held a spoon full of rice to Yunho's lips. 'Ah.' He commanded.

Yunho blinked. 'I'm not hungry...'

'Eat, damn it!'

Yunho obeyed more out of shock at being yelled at than obedience. Yoochun put the spoon in his mouth and Yunho closed his lips around it, chewing at the rice slowly when the spoon slid out.

'Jaejoong made it,' Yoochun said, looking down at the rice bowl as he stirred the contents unnecessarily with the spoon.

Yunho was about to nod when he continued. 'So you better eat till you explode or Jaejoong's gonna think that you don't appreciate his culinary skills.'

Yunho smiled slightly as he chewed. His Jaejoong had made it...

How he missed Jaejoong's cooking. How he had ignored the food in the first place he never knew.

He reached his hand over to take the rice bowl from Yoochun's hand, but withdrew it immediately when Yoochun slapped it away

'I can feed myself...' he said softly, trying not to ignite Yoochun's anger.

Yoochun snorted as he rolled his eyes. 'Yeah, sure you can.'

Yunho frowned. ' But I really can...'

Yoochun didn't answer, but held another spoonful to his lips. Yunho sulked, but opened his mouth anyway.

He was hungry.

The rice bowl was half empty when Yunho shook his head to the next raised spoonful to his lips. 'No more...' He begged, pushing the spoon away gently.

Yoochun frowned. 'Full already? You barely ate.'

Yunho grimaced, holding on to his stomach. 'Full.'

Yoochun shrugged his shoulders as he got up and made his way to the kitchen. 'Whatever. Make sure you finish the coffee then.'

Yunho stared at the coffee mug, slowly bringing it up to his lips.

Finish the coffee, Yunho.

Yunho blinked.

Finish it, you ungrateful wretch. Nothing but a burden to your members. You couldn't even finish the food Jaejoong worked so hard on making. What a piece of filth, taking everything for granted. Do you think he's your maid, heeding to your every whim?

That's right. Changmin is so scared of you he can't even be in the same room as you. How are you supposed to take care of him now?

They're gonna take him away from you, Yunho. Why do you think Yoochun is suddenly acting so nice to you? He wants to break it to you gently. Why do you think Jaejoong met with Lee Soo Man? He's signing Changmin's termination contract, Yunho. They already planned it. Junsu already ran away with Changmin. He's never gonna come back.

They already took Changmin away from you, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALISE IT.

The voices started laughing, mocking him. Mocking his idiocracy.

Yunho blinked back the tears.

Was it real? Were they telling the truth?

Of course we are! Don't pretend to not acknowledge it!

They... Took Changmin away from him?

No. They wouldn't. The voices were lying. They were lying.

They always lied. They always lied.

Did they?

What if they were telling the truth?

What if... Changmin really was gone?

'Yunho, I have to leave at about three, so I guess you're gonna -- WHOA HOLY !!'

========================

 

Whoa.... What happened...?