Chapter nine

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it true that I like Baekhyun? Isn’t it just ridiculous to happen on me? He probably doesn’t like me back. Why my heart still has the strong urge to like that guy. He isn’t anything special at all. He just the stupid so not gentle rude guy ever that I know in my entire life.

Suddenly someone snap her fingers on my face that make me startled a bit. It’s Jiyeon “Yah, what are you thinking about? You look not in mood since shopping”

“Nope, nothing” I reply softly adding more suspicious on them. I take a bite of my Macaroni lazily; lost appetite to eat “You’re hiding something with us, aren’t you?” Hyomin says as she pointing her index finger to me while makes her eyes smaller suspiciously.

I sigh deeply “It’s too embarrassing to share” I hide my face on my palm

“It’s all right you can depend on us even though we just know each other less than a month” Jiyeon speaks softly while reaching her hands on mine. She makes comforting circle on the back of my palm.

I sigh loudly and gulp my hard saliva “I think it’s a hugest problem ever…” I stop to take a quick glance on my two friends before take a deep breath. “I think I like B—baekhyun” I stutter at the last word. I change my gaze from the dishes that seem more exciting to look than my friends. Their eyes bulge out from their socket and their mouth hanging open.

Hyomin’s soul seems the first one that quickly returns to the owner. “Wow, that sure huge” She mutters before take a sip at her Iced Mocca. She closes her eyes while drinking it; looks like she’s drinking a blood juice like inside Twilight’s movie where Bella Swan drink the juice in matter to live.

“Wow, the pretending is just happening for almost two days and yet you already fall at him?” Jiyeon speaks, there’s no any harsh on her voice.

“Lots things happen… I just kind of feel something… different when I around him. You know heart beating fast unlike usual” I explain nervously while cup my cheeks.

“I think you’re confuse about your feeling” Hyomin says while nodding on her own words

“No, I think it might be the first stage of liking someone” Jiyeon points out one finger

“What’s that?” I blindly ask. It seems like both girls in front of me far away more experience than me.

“What do you feel when he’s around you?”

“N—nervous” I answer her with shaky voice.

“Do you think about him when you have alone time?” This time it’s Hyomin who questioned.

“Kind of”

“Yes, that’s it you’re on the path to in love with him. Do you want to continue this feeling?” Jiyeon asks me like I am a culprit. I sigh loudly and stare at my dish back.

“I don’t know”

“Your answer means yes! If you really don’t want to continue it, you will immediately say no” Jiyeon says energetically while change her gaze multiples from me to Hyomin

“Is it a bad thing?” I ask innocently

“For my opinion, you’re not liking him in… that way” Hyomin speaks while pointing her finger to the side; describing her ‘that way’ “Look Hyojin, you can’t like someone that way for two days, it’s ridiculous. But I’m not saying that it’s completely ridiculous. I think you should take more time to figure it out” Hyomin says again; talking with so much confident built inside.

“Wow unnie, I don’t know that you’re that matured” Jiyeon chuckles while nudges Hyomin a little

“Yeah that’s true… I can’t like someone for two days right? Maybe I’m not that close with a guy before so that’s why” I say quite nervous about my feeling

Jiyeon nods “I think you shouldn’t always think about him or your feeling will be affected”

“Are you guys will be mad if I like him?” I laugh a little

“No, everyone deserves to like someone” Jiyeon answers and put her lips into a straight line while nodding

“By the way, what do you feel when you around Myungsoo” I ask Jiyeon while rest my arms on the table

“At the first of our date, I feel nervous… but when I always around him, I feel happy” Jiyeon chimes while smiling brightly. Hyomin and I smile along on the face of Jiyeon’s.

“Hyomin, how is it to confirmed that you like someone that way?”

“You feel nervous, happy, craving to meet him, hurt when you spot him with another girl, your heart beat increase unusually when you meet him or when you hear any single thing about him… You feel like burning and stomach flips flop when he touches you...”

“For the conclusion, you feel different… you never feel this way before around anyone. It’s a rare feeling. That’s it!” Jiyeon adds while smiling cheerfully.

As expected Baekhyun is the one who took me at my house… he didn’t talk much today. He looks normal like he is before the two days. He only talks something important to me. Nothing much happens, but the feeling of nervous and heart racing is still there. As usual our act today in cafeteria isn’t as bad as yesterday. It’s quite calm and decent except for student’s wild stare that look like they want to murder my soul inside out. I as always, act chic pft.

I stuff my things inside my white leather school bag and exit the classroom together with my friend.

“Have a date with Sehun?” Hyomin asks teasingly

“Yes” I jokingly answer back as three of us laugh. They seem happy after they saw how Sehun smiled yesterday. Maybe they feel special for be able to see a glimpse of Oh Sehun’s smile. “So guys, until we meet here, I promised to meet Sehun at grade 3 lockers hallway”

“Ok bye-bye jin-jin” as soon as my friends say that, I turn around to meet a pair of charm brownish eyes with a gentle smile plasters on his face.

“Hey babe, you’re with Sehun after school? Seems like I cannot walk together with my pretty girlfriend today” He pouts a little before grins and snakes his arms around my waist. I cover up my shock with an uncomfortable and stiffen smile. He ruffles his nose on my bangs before plants a kiss on my forehead. I can feel wild eyes glued on us including my friends. Come on Hyojin! Play the act together!

“I’m sorry, I promised him already” I reply adding a chuckle at the end so it doesn’t sounds too awkward nor pretending. There’s a day, I watched an anime and I still remember when the lead girl touches the boy’s neck using her index finger playfully so I did that to Baekhyun, too. He blinks multiplies on my touch as I feel a bigger smile starts to appear on my lips.

“W—where do both of you promised to meet?”

“Grade 3 lockers hall way” I reply not letting the smile disappears.

“I’ll accompany you there” As soon as he finishes that, he quickly pull his arms from my waist and clasp his righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter