Chapter five

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

El capítulo cinco

“Me” Baekhyun admitted

Everyone around the cafeteria gasped loudly; surprise, including me. Some of them choked their saliva and drinks and foods. What’s he doing here? What’s actually happen? But the real question is What the hell is he trying to do? Save me? He told me he doesn’t want to. My eyes almost popped out from their socket as my heart beat thumped rapidly from normal. I’m still in the state of shock and disbelief and I don’t have any time to cover it. Baekhyun trailed his eyes from Jihun to me with a smug smile plastered on his face. I gulp a little and I can sense how he enjoying my look right now. Without waiting for long, I change my expression to a curious look; yes I am curious but shocked took over me. I raise an eyebrow to him. He then changes his gaze to Ji Hun back.

Ji Hun looks shock too but she controls her face really well. She tucks her hair behind her ear and gives a small smile.

“I never knew you had a girlfriend Baekhyun. Why didn’t you tell any of us?” Jihun asked with a stern voice. I don’t know but I can sense suspicious on her voice. I start to grow worried.

Baekhyun surprisingly let out a chuckle. Even though I knew he is now pretending but did he really needs to chuckle at this tough situation? Oh he is really a talented actor, it’s feels like this is real for a moment.

“Do I have tell the whole school about my relationship and oh I told my close friend already though” He answered with a sarcastic tune while quivered his lips

Jihun rolled her eyes; I don’t know but I can feel something between them, it’s like they once a close friend before or whatever it is. As long as I’m happy that I’m now third level and I can be friend with those two Park!

Jihun turns to me and grin too quickly to me to catch before announce

“So, Kim Hyojin you’re officially third level” Jihun announced and turn her heels to the exit. I can hear every student inside the cafeteria groans. Without me wanted I catch several stupid and worthless conversations

“Oh girls! Why didn’t she first level or second?! I wanted her to be my personal slave!! I don’t have any right now! Ugh” the said girl groans.

“She’s dating Baekhyun oppa?! Is this a in’ joke? I was about to confess to Baekhyun! Duh look I’m prettier than her”

“WTF? Dating Baekhyun? That girl who supposed to be first level? What the creepy joke ever”

“She took away my Baekhyun! Ugh she must be desperately to be four levels!!”

 I frown after hearing their conversations, I feel like someone stabbing my heart rapidly. My frown grew deeper as Byun’s kid take a seat in front of me. Another load groan can be heard on the cafeteria.

Baekhyun stare at my face blankly as I stare at his with curiosity built through my eyes. I collect myself to speak first; I clear my throat and gaze at him determinedly

 “Why you do that? I thought you don’t want to help me?” I asked with a low volume so then no one’s could hear what I’m talking about.

“Yeah, I was. But I changed my mind after my mom blabbered nonstop at me after you leave us hanging last day” He answered emotionless

I blink my eyes countless time, a bit confuses then I remember that I didn’t even smile nor bid goodbye to Mrs.Byun after I left his room with some obvious tears. She must thinks Baekhyun did something wrong to me. Lol. My lips curve upward into a small grin.

“Please, don’t think me as a mama boy okay? I just- you… don’t even have any idea how worst my mom when she starts her blabber” Baekhyun said in one breath, he starts to sit properly and stretched his neck before continue “She just ing HEARD the maid told her that you look SAD when left my room. Just SAD okay then she already blabbered at me nonstop, she even told me to apologize to you without investigate what actually happened or she will cut my credit card… Do you believe that?” He said the last line like a whisper before throws his arms on the air

I chuckles a little earning a simple glare and pout from that boy. Sorry not sorry but he looks really cute right now. It’s just like a little kid angry at me because I took his favorite candy.

“So we’re officially a couple rights?”

“Yeah pretend one” He answered and put his lips to the straight line

I can’t hide my smile right now. I just can’t I am really happy right now; I continue eat my kitkat that had been forgotten. Baekhyun just do nothing, he only stare at my face; unsatisfied, I can feel that he regretting his action just now; pretend.

“You know? Pretending isn’t an easy job. I know that you blackmailed me but don’t you think it’s so much unfair? I mean, I just doing this hard pretend that takes months to end just because of those two stupid pictures?” Baekhyun argued and adjust his seat a little

“So I want you to consider it” Baekhyun said again

I nod a little. I understand clearly what he wanted to say, he wants some benefit. 

“Okay, what do you want?” I asked coldly

“Body” He said with a wide smirked, I choke on my saliva and fanning my face using my right hand nervously. I don’t even care how unattractive I look right now. What did he just said? Crazy ert bastard! I wonder is he still pure? How many girls he had been sleep before his parents knew? I widened my eyes on my thought.

“Which hand do you want? Left or right?” I spoke with a stern tune and clenched my teeth hardly.

“Relax okay? I’m not that ert… you do have a brain right? Why would someone like me want you?” He says while point his index finger on me.

“Stop teasing, and go straight forward” I spoke with a serious tune that I ever made in my entire awful life.

“A favor wouldn’t hurt right?” He said while playing his long pretty finger; feminine

“Okay, but stupid favor I won’t accept”

He nods and laughing his off while slapping the table in front of us multiplies. He stops when he saw my eyebrow rise; curious.

“You should really look at your expression just now” He teased before continue his laugh

I roll my eyes as face grew red before I received a text from Jiyeon

___________________________________

12:54p.m

Hey we heard about the news!! Come meet us at library like right now I couldn’t wait any longer faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jiyeon Park

____________________________________

I grin widely upon reading the text and quickly stand up from my seat. Baekhyun stop his oh-so-funny laugh and wipe his sheepish grin that looks so hard to leave his pretty face.

“Where are you going?” He said with his twinkling eyes and stand up. I don’t why but he looks so damn attractive right now. No more emotionless face no more evil smirk it’s just a cute little boy in front of me. I examined his face; he wears some eyeliner on his upper eyelids, his eyeliner doesn’t looks obvious from far unlike Jiyeon’s.

Without thinking my lips curve into a small smile, I prevent myself from smile widely because I really don’t want him to think that I already start to fall to him. No just no, it’s so wrong. I won’t ever fall to this selfish guy and playboy and ert and pretty.

“Meet my friends” I said with UN-cherish because I’m still in the deep thought about fall in love with him

“Oh so you want to dumped your hot boyfriend here?” His lips turn to evil smirk that I really hate minutes ago

“Whatever” I was about to take a step before he grab my wrist. My heart skips a bit on his touch. I could feel all eyes on us.

He closes the gap between us. My eyes grew wide; he put his arms around my waist as he intertwined his fingers together behind my back. His face only inch away from me. He doesn’t have any hesitation to break the eyes contact. Shiver starts to run through my spine as he touches my hair bun and untying it, letting my straight hair fall by their own. My eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter