Chapter four

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

El capítulo cuatro

For the rest of Friday’s night and Saturday’s night, I can’t able to sleep peacefully, even in one minute; knowing that my chance to black mail Baekhyun is 30%. My eye bags are getting darker and I feel like I’m about to turning to a panda. Yes, probably panda’s life is more exciting and interesting far away better than mine. Unfortunately, my parents are out from the district. Jiyeon goes to China; it’s only Hyomin who keeps visiting me time by time. She tried asking all her guys friend but neither of them want to be pretend boyfriend nor real boyfriend with someone ugly like meh. Hyomin told me that her friends isn’t that desperate to have girlfriend yet at the moment yeah unless me. I keep crying day and night; listening to some sad songs and let myself into the song.

I can’t imagine my life being a first level. 3 months of transferring process isn’t that fast. I can’t imagine myself getting away from Jiyeon and Hyomin that seems really care and would be good friends for me like how I imagined to have friends like them for years. Oh god, you’re testing me too much. Can I able to feel happiness? Real happiness? People say the happiness will come when it’s time, but is it has to arrive this long? I’m tired and almost give up of my life. My mind told me; nah it’s not that big, I can handle it. But no, my heart is tired of being hurt and depress.

Author’s pov!

It’s Sunday afternoon, Hyojin get off her bed and take a long shower. She wants to clear her mind through the shower. Her mind told her last night that she might have a chance. Maybe her left neighbor is home right now. Let’s give a try. Hyojin trying to converse her heart; she wanted her mind to think positive. Suddenly the maid’s voice echoed through her head

“Maybe will be back on Sunday or Monday”

“Monday”

Hyojin quickly shook her head and put her lips in a straight line. She gets out from bathroom and dress nicely. She wears a white cotton dress with denim jacket. She puts a little perfume and let her hair fall straight. Not minding to tying it like how she usually does when she comes to school.

 Hyojin takes her medium sized bag and insert her phone and wallet before gets out from her room. She meet several maids cleaning the house, they stopped whatever they doing and give a warm smile to Hyojin before bow their head. Hyojin bows a little and nod before speak “I’m going to leave for awhile, by the way when will dad and mom come back home?”

“Tomorrow morning, Miss” the leader of the maids answered her with a voice that full with concerned. Because they knew that Hyojin locked herself inside her room all the time since Friday’s evening. The maid only put her lunch and dinner outside of her room, not daring enough to knock since they know Hyojin is having her alone time inside. They knew this from Hyomin who keeps visiting her.

Hyojin goes to the kitchen and ask the maid that took in charge of the kitchen for some fruits. She puts the fruits inside a basket before wears her white sneakers and take a carefully steps to Byun’s. She takes several deeps breath before pressing the bell. After the seconds, the screen shows a beautiful middle aged lady with a bright smile plastered on her face as soon as she sees the young lady with the denim jacket on.

As for Hyojin, she cannot hide her happiness anymore. Only god knows how she feels at the moment. She suddenly jumps a little up and down while clasping her hands together tightly. As soon as Hyojin sees Mrs.Byun’s confuse face, she quickly hide her face in her palms; embarrassing. Hyojin collects herself before trying to voice out.

“Hi, Mrs.Byun, I came here for Baekhyun. Is he here?” Hyojin spoke carefully; what if it’s just Mrs.Byun here? What if Baekhyun knows that I’ll black mail him and he told his parents that he wants to spend a more day with his grandparents?!; She thought. Again her mode going down again and again but rise up as Mrs.Byun voice out.

“Baekhyun is here!” She chimed before continue “BAEKHYUN!!!! SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!” She yelled earning another yell from her beloved son “WHO?! I’M EATING!”

Seeing how happy and bright the family looks, Hyojin feels so sorry. She don’t want to broke their brightness after knowing that their son is still like before not really change like how they expected. Hyojin feels so selfish, but she opens up her mind telling that she should give a try. If Baekhyun disagree she still won’t send that picture to his parents. She nods.

“IT’S HYOJIN! KIM’S DAUGHTER! OUR NEIGHBOR!!” Mrs.Byun yelled again

“…SAY TO HER THAT I’M NOT HOME” LOL; Hyojin almost choke her saliva

“SHE HEARD YOU DUMMY. SHE STILL ON THE SCREEN”

“WHAT?!”

Mrs.Byun changes her gaze to Hyojin through the screen. Hyojin sends her an awkward smile.

“Sorry for yelling, I know my son too well. He will said that whoever came to see him” Mrs.Byun gives Hyojin an apologetic smile. Hyojin nods and gives her a bright smile.

Mrs.Byun opens the huge gate for Hyojin. Hyojin enter carefully and goes to the welcome door. There’s already have 3 maids waiting for Hyojin. All of them bow and give a small smile and Hyojin bows back in return. Hyojin meets Mrs.Byun wearing a floral dress. She gives Hyojin a quick hug before Hyojin hand the basket to her with a smile plastered on her bright face.

“Aww, what’s this? Grapes and Oranges? Wow, I really appreciate it thankyou!” She chimed before telling the maid to lead Hyojin to Baekhyun’s room. Hyojin gulps a little; why his room? It’s not like I think dirty but can’t it be at another a little open place room? His room is just too private. Ugh whatever… Keep your chill; She thought.

As soon as Hyojin arrived at Baekhyun’s room door. She feels shiver through her spine. She wants to run far away from this problem, but she knows it will become worse. So here she is, going to solve it. She leaves it all to fate. Be strong and fight! She knocks the door three times earning nothing than silent. She knocks it again patiently and now she receives a voice that full with annoyance

“Come in!”

She opens the door carefully and peek a little before opens it fully to let herself inside. She meets a pair of annoyance eyes. She bitted her lower lips; nervous and creepy playing all around her head and body

“What do you want? Blackmail me? I deleted those stupid pictures already. Didn’t you check it? Or are you blind?” Baekhyun shoots

Hyojin feels like she wants to cry right in front of this wick boy. She quickly collects herself and takes out her phone from her bag earning a small chuckle from Baekhyun. She daringly shot a glare at Baekhyun stopping that boy from his wicked chuckle. Hyojin shows the picture through her phone to Baekhyun and smirk. Baekhyun was taken a back from what he just see right now.

I thought I deleted it? How? Baekhyun thought

“Be my pretend boyfriend. Yes or No?” Hyojin said with a confident and deep voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter