Chapter three

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

capítulo tres

Oh .

Realizing that I’m in deep ; I start to make my move first. I quickly stuff my phone inside my pocket and I run out from the scene. I put the book that I just picked on a random table and run the out as fast as my legs can bring me. I can feel Baekhyun from behind chasing after me while yelling my name; completely ignore the stares given from the students. I increase my pace as I take out my phone from my pocket and slide the burden finger print lock. I quickly send the picture that I just took through what’s app to my mom; since she knew the whole story um… you know incase.

Without realizing my legs bring me to my classroom. I can see that no one’s here so I take my seat at a random chair and rest my head to the left. I grip my phone tightly as I heard someone slam the classroom door harshly.

“You run pretty fast” A familiar voice spoke while panting. I know right.

“I know it’s you, no need to hide” Baekhyun spoke again as he snatch my phone away from my grip. Oh .

I raise my head and frown at him. He rolls his eyes to me, grab my hand harshly and slide my finger to the screen. He smirks at me after see the ‘recognize’ written on the screen. He doing something that I can’t see since I’m sitting. I’m not going to get up anyway; I know he will delete the picture. It’s not like I’ll scared. I send it already to my mom.

He shows me the picture successfully deleted while smirking and throw my phone away at the floor. I widen my eyes and greet my teeth. Oh my god, what did he just do to my iphone bae. Realizing how mad I look his smirk grew wider.

“Trying to blackmail me?” He said before continues “Too bad. I deleted both pictures already” pft he must thought I took two shots well no; I just able to capture one. That one more is the same picture it happened two because I gave it to my mom

I didn’t reply anything; I just smirk. He surprise with my reaction, he was about to open his mouth but then students start to enter the classroom. He once again rolls his eyes at me and goes to his own seat as I did the same.

The bell is ringing; the students start to arrange their stuffs inside their school bag. I feel so happy right now because my problem is coming to the end. I was smiling at the entire lesson today. I’m going to tell this to Jiyeon and Hyomin!

I stand up from my seat and wear my school bag. I was about to go to Jiyeon and Hyomin’s seat but then stopped as I feel someone glare hardly at me. I turn around and meet a pair of scary eyes. It’s Byun Baekhyun. He looks like he going to eat me in no time. I give him an emotionless face like nothing happened. I make my move to Hyomin and Jiyeon who already waving at me to come to them. I give them a small grin and went to them like a little kid because I’m so in’ happy.

“Look, who looks so happy today after recess until she can’t even stop smiling during today’s lesson” Jiyeon said while pinching my cheek. I chuckles as my grin grow wider.

“So what’s happened?” Hyomin smiled before asked while start to walk as both of us follow her.

“I can feel that my problem is going to their end!” I chimed

“Woa woa, how??!! How much money you give him?” Jiyeon asked while gives me her goofy smile

 

“I didn’t use money, I just black mail him, erm no I mean I will black mail him” I answered and smirk.

“Who’s that unlucky guy” Hyomin laughs

“Baekhyun” I whispered earning a shock expression from both of them

“Whoa, as expected my Hyojin is so brave” Jiyeon said in a disbelief tune

“How? When? What did you do? Whoa whoa Hyojin, I admire you now! So much!” Hyomin blurted and both of them stop walking; lean closer to me showing me that they want me to explain what happened. I take a deep breath

“Hehe, you know during lunch time, I went to library and saw him kissing and a girl neck while pinned her on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter