Chapter eleven

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhuh, how could he kiss me? He must have been done that a lot with his past girlfriends. I can’t deny the feeling that I want it more, but it sounds so wrong especially when we’re not in any special bond relationship. I quickly wipe off my pale face and glare at his back; to show him that I’m being protested even though he can’t see my glare. Because I can’t seem to look at him in the eyes anymore, but whatever it is I’m going to act normal like how normal girls would do when someone kiss them without their permission especially when that individual is a completely someone that they’re not in love with. If I say nothing about it he must think I like the kiss so, no.

We enter the large simple restaurant. The dishes that they promote against the wall look fancy and mouth-watering. The price for each dishes are reasonable for me but I don’t know what others’ people would think. The restaurant looks so simple with floral designed wall and the transparent glittered glass for the outsider to look at the interior design of the restaurant. There’s a gigantic chandelier at the middle that makes it look fancy besides the wall that completely look simple yet elegant. I like the decoration, there’s an exhibition room for customers to look at the set of utensils collections throughout each countries from 70s until now. The marble floors are all pearl-white; I am too engrossed by the whole decoration to find a grin boy waiting for me patiently to sit.

I slump hard on my seat showing him that I protested with what he did at me before. His grins turn into a completely confuse face, he frowns. I narrow my eyes at him and scan through the menu. He then quickly grabs the menu from me harshly as the waiter come and ready to take our orders. I roll my eyes at him, as I feel my palms start to form sweat because of infuriated that washed over me.

“2 set of sizzling noodles” He says coldly while giving me a what-the-hell-is-your-problem look.

As soon as the waiter out of the view I retort “Cut that crap! Why the hell did you kiss me?!” I yell loud enough just for him to hear because I don’t want to have all attentions on us

His face reddened that makes me feel regret for saying that. I should’ve just shut up. “You call that a kiss?” He chuckles as his face no longer readable.

My face burning in embarrassment “Yes, oh I forgot – I bet you have done that to many other girls before right? So I can say that your kiss is so cheap” I spat, bulging out my eyes a little at the last few words “I still feel disgust by your lips’ touches” I say as I take a tissue to wipe my lips.

I feel regret all over me after saying something like that again. His face looks completely grim and stony. I must hurt his pride a lot. After the dinner served, we didn’t talk nor done any eyes contact until he decided to leave me alone at the restaurant after he paid for our meals. And, I end up going back home alone…

--

“Mom, what’d you does when you hurt someone’s pride?” I say tonelessly, while devouring my Jjangmyeon that I ordered from the famous noodle stalls a few blocks away from our residential area.

“Apologize” My mom answers flatly while stuffing cereals inside ; eyes on the TV’s screen

“What if he didn’t want to forgive me” At the mention of ‘he’, she turns her head to me and completely gives her full attention to the topic

“What do you mean by ‘he’? Is it Baekhyun?” Her face stratch to a simple but hidden with small cockiness smile

“Mom that’s not important just tells me, could you?” I starting to grow frustration at the mention of Baekhyun’s name

“What do you do to him?” She turns serious that makes me fall into confusion

“Hekissedme. Then I said how disgusting his lips is, you know he’s once a playboy and I told him that he must done that to other chic something like that”

With that, I receive a big, stinging slap on my thigh “OW MOM!” I scream “It hurts”

“It’s more hurt to say something like that to someone that completely going to change. Plus, you’re asking him to be your pretend boyfriend and yet you hurt his pride, you idiot. How could I have a daughter like you” My mom blabbers out loud.

“He freaking kissed me mom, he did that twice already. We’re not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter