Chapter thirteen

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright guys, class dismissed. See you tomorrow.” Mrs. Shin says; as she walks to the teacher’s table and packs her beg.

My classmates and I also do the same after we bid farewell to the teacher politely. I hoist my bag strips and glance at the other side of the class to find a certain boy.

“Hey Jinjin, we go home first kay?” Jiyeon pats my arm while Hyomin stands still beside her.

I switch my gaze to the both girls “Ah, okay. See you tomorrow!” I wave a hand in front of my face and smile cheekily.

Jiyeon nods, and drags Hyomin out to the class but Hyomin insists to move.

“Are you okay? You sure you will be alright?” Hyomin asks, as she steals a glance at Baekhyun.

“Yeah, don’t worry. Thanks,” I mutter and push Hyomin out to the direction where Jiyeon has waited for her.

I wave the last goodbye to the girls before they turn their heads back to the front. Baekhyun is ready to step out from the classroom, almost near to the position where I’m standing.

I get grips both of my hands on my bag’s strip hard. Surprisingly, he did not even bother me when he is passing by, so I waste no time to grab his sleeve in order to stop him from walking.

“Baekkie?” I call out and flash a sweetest smile that I could produce. He throws a cold glance to me before swallowing. What the heck? What was that for?

“Um, hey are you okay?” I ask and continue shaking his sleeve to get his attention back.

“I’m fine. Let’s go home, Hyojin,” He says in a flat tone. Hyojin? Didn’t he always call me.. I don’t know Hyojinnie or something more in a playful manner? Okay, wait. Is he mad at me now? Shouldn’t I be the one who’s mad to him? He was flirting with Jinah when he is still tie with the contract! I am the one who should mad, not him.

He walks quickly to the front, as I try to catch with his step. Damn this guy, he’s fast. “Baek slow down a bit, I-“ I chime loudly. Thank goodness, there’s no students walking at the same hallway with us.

He halts right away and says “Yah, hurry up. I wanna go home and eat,” His voice is serious, no playful in it. I tilt my head in confusion when I already stand beside him. He continues his walk but this time a bit slower.

We walk silently until we are finally out from the school.

“Why you’re so quiet?” That question slip from my mouth. Ugh, stupid me! But, I still want him to answer. The silent makes me dying.

“I’m hungry,”

“Tch, that’s it? I saw you eat a lot and having fun at cafeteria earlier, why now so grumpy like a grand-puppy?” I ask, trying to light up the mood.

He snorts “Grand- what?”

“Grand. Puppy. Or another word Puppy’s grandpa!” I say in a voice full of delight, and skipping my feet forward causing my bag to bounce up and down.

“Hey wait for me!” I hear Baekhyun yells from the back.

“No. You’re so slow grand-puppy, ha ha ha” I shout back adding some evil laugh behind.

Soon enough, Baekhyun is already beside me and I’m impressed by how fast he could catch me. “You-“ I round my eyes and point a finger to him.

“What? You think I couldn’t catch your step? Huh, this is just a piece of cake!” He says and skipping his feet forward, leaving me dumbfounded.

“Wha- Hey!” I run to him and grab his bag. Purposely pulling it downward with my whole weigh to make his speed reduces.

“Yah yah, that’s not fair. Let go! Let go or not?” He still runs and tries hard to pull my hand away from him.

I just laugh breathily “Nayyyyyver” I answer.

 

We stop running like a retard when we almost arrived our home. I pant slowly and walking side by side with Baekhyun. We’re still muted, no one say a word. Until I finally get the sight of our home, I see a person with a motorbike. He is waiting in front of my porch, fixing and combing his hair with his finger. I squints my eyes at the said man.

He seems to notice our presence, as he tears his eyes away from the motorbike’s mirror to our direction. My eyes bulge by their own. Kang Seungyoon?!

He uncrosses his leg from the motorbike and smile warmly to me. I blink my eyes at his unexpected appearance.

“Hyojin-ah” I hear his mouth mumbles my name.

I walk fast to his direction, and approach him “Seungyoon? Wha- How did you know I live here?”

Seungyoon smiles and shrugs “That’s not important, the important thing now is… I meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter