Chapter six

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

El capítulo seis

“M-mom” Baekhyun stuttered under his breath.

“Are you two… d-dating?” Mrs.Byun asked shakily while holding the big welcome gate like her life depends on it. She looks shock, it’s like she didn’t sign up her life for this. My knees start to feel weak like I’m going to fall in no time.

Baekhyun opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He stretched the back of his neck using his right hand; nervously, don’t know what to answer. He looks up to me, begging for help. I mouth him to just say the truth, there’s no in’ back away though. After a moment of silence his mother speaks first after done waiting for us to say a word but nothing come out.

“I saw you kissed her, do you guys dating?” His mom spoke calmly. She looks calmer than before. I avoid eyes contact with her since I don’t want to see her expression. I might get hurt.

“Y-yes…” Baekhyun answered while hang his head low

The tense atmosphere exchanged with a loud laughter from his mom. I raise my head to look at Mrs.Byun who is laughing while slapping the gate multiplies of time. She looks… hilarious.

“Yeay, my son gets his a girl! The girl is someone I truly like!” She suddenly yells to the sky and throws her arms into the air. She looks at me with a wide grin plastered on her face. She run towards me and give me a big hug, playing with my straight hair and whispering a thank you near my ear.

Baekhyun sighs in relief while shook his head a little before speak “Mom, I thought you dislike us being together?”

Mrs.Byun unwrap her arms from me and give a playful glare to Baekhyun

“Silly, how could I dislike you guys being together? I actually ship both of you since you guys in childhood. Seeing how both of you never makes a conversation before sadden me” Mrs.Byun pout her lips a bit but suddenly her eyes lit up and speak again “I should call your dad and tell him about this, he must be as happy as I am right now!” Her mom grins at me as I reply her grin and she quickly goes inside her house

Baekhyun heaved a sigh and look at me with unsatisfied eyes. I look at him back and quickly rub away my smile. “What?” I snapped roughly.

He suddenly smiles that makes my face soften a bit. He drops the smile away before speaks “We’re death if our parents put high hopes on us”, oh so that was actually a sarcastic smile.

I lay on my bed; it’s such a long day today. A smile crept on my face as I thinking about my big problem am now solved. So now I can have my best senior year!! I have new perfect friends! The thought of the two Park makes me quickly stand up from my bed and jumping on the bed excitedly.

“YEAHHHHH IM THE WINNER TODAY! NEON SUGARPRI IJE NEON SUGARPRI NAEGA MAN SUGARPRI MODEUNGE SUGARPRI!!! LALALALALALA HAPPINESS LALALALALALA AH ARE YOU HAPPY UH!? YES I AM HAP—” I stopped singing and dancing as I heard a few hard knocks on my door

“YAH! KIM HYOJIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE!? DO YOU KNOW YOUR VOICE IS AS LOUD AS DINOSOUR?! I COULD HEAR IT FROM THE FIRST FLOOR!” My mom yelled against the door of my bedroom.

“Sorry mom!! Hehe” I yelled back

“Go down! I made some cookies”

“Alright ma’am”

I changed to my white short pants and baby blue over-sized shirt; stuffing the hem of the shirt inside the pants (cause it’s nowadays trend). I put a little cologne on my shoulder and wrist, tying my hair to a loose pony-tail. I apply some powder and lip balm so then my lips does look tempting; cough cough. I usually am like this when I’m going to my school. I’m not wearing thick layer of makeup like those queenkas and es. Hella no. I smile to myself on the mirror knowing that I look simple and not overdose in cosmetics. I’m not that pretty though just simple and I love to look simply simple (no actually I believe that if I wear thick makeup I’ll look uglier that’s why I cover it up with simple hihi blessmypatheticlyfe. Pak yeah.)

I get out from my room and my lips quiver to a small grin as the aroma of my lovely mother’s cookies entered my nostril and sends the message through my impulses along to my brain. Carefully, I take a step down to the first floor and run like a kid to the kitchen. I back hug my mom who is now standing in front the refrigerator; searching for something.

“Yah! Are you crazy?! Do you think it’s a drama or something to back hug me?!” My mom yelled, push and slap me on the arm. I bit my lips a bit and settle myself down on the high chair near the kitchen counter. It’s the place that my family uses to have a breakfast.

“Mom, I have good news!! That’s why I’m so happy until I back hug you although I already know you will mad at me for doing that” I muttered the last part.

“Well, I know right. So what is the good news?” My mom asked while settles herself down in front of me; placed the plate full with warm hazelnut cookies in front of me, not to mention chocolate milk!

My grin grew wider as I see the heaven in front of me. I muttered ‘wait-wait’ and start to dig in the cookies in front of me. My mom shook her head because I probably look like a kid that never had been taste cookies since born.

“So it’s about the relationship thing! Byun kid helped me so my problem solved” I chimed. My mom widened her eyes and clasps her hands together following by her bright expression.

“Hurray! So I no need to convince your dad to change your school!”

I frown on her reply. “Mooooooooom!! You should congrats me”

My mom laughs a little before speak “Okay congrats Miss Kim. Btw don’t call Baekhyun by ‘Byun kid’ it’s not good”

I roll my eyes a little but then smile. I end up again telling my mom the story that happened today dramatically.

“And gahhh, Baekhyun told his mom that we’re dating. His mom looked like she hates what she heard at first that made me feeeereak out but then suddenly his mom became so excited and gotta tell her husband about it! She jumped up and down while runs herself inside the big mansion of theirs. The end.” I said with a lot of dramatic tune feat my hands and fingers that played along. Not to mention my expression.

My mom pissing herself laughing while split the remaining of cookie inside . She swallows it forcefully before it split like the others; its looks like she not letting it to run away from being eaten by her. Because gosh, the cookie must thought she looks scary when she laughs.

“Ugh mom, you’re disgusting. You split everything” I scolded my mom playfully

“This is you...r... ing faultttt” My mom replied with her remaining laughter.

“Oh mom!” I gasped dramatically before continue “You told me to not cursing but see you did it!”

“You made… me ”

I faking an obvious surprise face to my mom and laughing along with her. I take a glance to my watch and surprise by the time I read.

“Oh god, mom this is so not good. I promised Baekhyun to come to his house after I changed my cloth. It’s almost night already! We have a dinner with them right. I have to go now bye!” I scream. My mom nods her head while quickly snatches a basket and put a box inside it.

“What’s that?”

“I packed cookies inside it so then you’ll not embarrassing our family with your free hands” My mom replied while chuckling

“Ugh mom” I scowled and chuckle a little

I press the door bell carefully. Without waiting for long, the screen showed up a maid with a beautiful careful smile plastered on her face.

“Yes, miss. Searching for whom?”

“B-baekhyun” I stuttered

“All right, he is waiting inside his room already” She replies me while the huge welcome gate opening. I step inside and walk carefully, it’s a second time I come here without my parents and it still feels so scary. My heart beat increasing again as the maids open the main door while bowing at me. I bow at them back.

“Is madam here?” I asked randomly because I don’t know it just split right on my mouth

“She’s not here yet, she will come back around an hour from now for the dinner with your family” A maid replied politely, its looks like she is the head maid over those 4 maids. I reply her with a nod and I hand her the basket. I made my way upstairs to Baekhyun’s room. I feel like my breathe hitch as soon as I reached his door frame. I knock 3 times and received a stern voice saying “come in”. I go inside his room and meet with a pair of dark eyes.

“You are late about 2 hours, I was expecting you to come around 4pm but it’s freakin’ 6.42pm” Baekhyun said with a voice that creep my spine.

“Sorry, I was um, there’s… something important my mom wanted to tell me” I said with unclear voice

“Whatever. Sit on that couch; I want to give you something” He replied with still a mad voice and goes to his study table.

Wow I swear this guy is no joke, why cannot he reply me softly? Ugh. I take a harsh step to the couch and violently sit on it. Baekhyun glance a little at me with an unapproved face. He is searching something on the drawer, when he found it his mouth formed a slight smirk. He come near to me and sit beside me, he hands me a stapled papers, three pieces in total. I raise an eyebrow to him acting chic but deep inside only god knows how fast my heart beat is. I never have been this close to a guy except my dad before. He smells so fresh like he just took a shower. I take his papers away from his grip with my wet hands; wet because of my unconsciously sweat. I scan the points.

3 Months only for this ty pretend Respect the boy you blackmailed We can have our own hidden scandal If you lie to someone something about our relationship inform me immediately so then I can answer the same. Don’t mad at me after I do skin-ship to you because it’s all in matter for pretend ((it’s not like I want to))

I roll my eyes at number 5’s point. Does he really need to put the bracket ones?!

Don’t let anyone outside k
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter