Chapter one

Pretend Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Capítulo uno

Its morning so here I am inside my personal car. We’re now heading to my new school. I’m so excited. But not really since my neighbor’s son named Byun Baekhyun will be my schoolmate. It’s not really a problem actually, I am the one who over reacted but; sigh it’s not like I hate him but you know… He looks damn arrogant. His family will always have a dinner or lunch in my place; so does my family. We have been having either a dinner or lunch at each other place since we moved there but never once I and that Baekhyun kid ever spoke. I look at the Gangnam surrounding, admiring the fancy house windows car gate security; oh not security; But then my eyes landed on a hugest house in the entire area of Gangnam that located higher than other houses. It is Oh’s family. They’re really rich. Oh So Jin is the billionaire. He is one of the richest people in the world. Okay? Okay.

I get out from my personal car. Wow this school is 10 times huger than my old school. I smirk; I can feel through my body that this school can make my senior year to be the best among the best. I confidently take my walk into the school hall with a bright smile and acting all innocent. I want to make new friends. I want a better friend, better than my old friends.

Oh talking about my old friends. They’re actually the main factor I want to change school so bad. I had two friends. One of them named Alice and the other named Soohyun. Alice is a girl that thought she is the richest girl in the entire school. Well probably wrong because I’m rich too yeah rich not as rich as Oh family. Alice always shows off her things. She always wants to win even though she knows that she actually wrong and I always bickering with her because of her attitude but what I hurt the most is the fact that Soohyun back up Alice even though she knows it totally Alice’s fault. Oh let’s not talk about them. They’re just morons!

I step inside the big hall in awe. This fancy surrounding is actually my type. I smile brightly and continue my pace. I recognize that some students look at me with a smirk plastered on their face. I was so scared at first but then calm my down while increase my pace.

As I done talking with the clerk I went to my locker to check if my locker password is correct or not. After that I went to my class. I feel kinda nervous. I knock the door 3 times earning a glance from the student and teacher. The teacher asks me to come in so I did what he said.

He clasp his hands recognize me as a new student “Oh you’re late for your first day of new school” pfttttttttttttttttt

I give him a fake apologetic smile. You dumb teacher of course! I checked my locker password. I met the clerk. I almost get loss in this big school!!!!!

He nodded and grabs my arm softly to the center front of the class. He gave me signal to introduce myself. Some students smile at me some smirk some dozed off some look at me with uninterested expression.

“Hi my name is Kim Hyojin. Please treat me well” I don’t know why after I said that half of the class is laughing their big asses off. Then I feel a pair of similar eyes. I changed my gaze to a guy sitting near the window. He was dozed off. Oh it’s Byun Baekhyun. I hope he can treat me well? Uhh.

The bell ringing telling s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter