#2

VACATION

ZE: A POV

"~ Aaaaaah It is finally here!" "Yes! On holiday last really!" "OK, let's find our home, hurry home You talk got there." "Quiet hyung! Let us finally take advantage of this freedom!"

The boys arrive at their destination. They open the door of the big house to them for a month.
They discovered that they each have their own room.

"I took this room!" "And me one!" "Me this one!" No it's me! "" Siwan and Kevin stop you play, it's me who takes "" Bwo? "" I am the leader, I decide! "
"I'll take it!" "Heechul, why take it while you have another that is bigger?" "Minwoo, drops, you will not have that. I have asked my bag here"

Everyone sat in his room. They continue to visit outside of the house and find a pool.

"Ah pool too well!" "This holiday will be fantastic!"

"First we have to go shopping!" "Kevin'hyung not start, it just arrived!" "I know Hyungsik, but if you want to eat tonight, we must go shopping!" "Do not tell me there is nothing!"

All begin to look for food in the big house, but they found nothing.
They set up two groups:
Group 1: Kevin, Siwan, Heechul Minwoo and go shopping.
Group 2: Junyoung, Kwanghee, Hyungsik, Taeheon and Dongjun nettois home.

Each group expressed its side.
Back, Kevin began to cook for all the world, and the rest clean their rooms.

After dinner, ZE: A are so tired of their day, they were asleep early.

SNSD POV

After hours of planes, the girls arrived at their destination. They took taxis to take them to their home.
It was night and were tired. They all have their own choosing each room and do this, the Soshi were all asleep at once.

The next day, Tiffany and Yoona are the first to rise. Followed by the rest of the girls except Jessica.
As there had no food, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny and Tiffany are left to buy.

"All the same, they could have put us something to eat, I'm hungry!" "Yes I know Yoona, you're right but walk in the morning that do not hurt either right?" "But Yuri, you saw how hot it is?" "You would have preferred wake-Sica Unni Tif instead?" "No, no, actually, I did not say, you're right it is to walk in the morning, and then it make us discover the environment, is not it Yoona?" "What? Ah Um yes!"

While the girls were shopping, Taeyeon is appointed to wake the princess. She opens the curtains and the window.

"Unni! Wake up!" No response "SICA JESSICA !!!!! ... get out of your bed all at once or I'll get a cucumber!" "I'm standing!" "Ah, finally! I thought you do not wake up!" "But it was up late last night! And then I think we ought not to rest and why you opened my window?" "You ask questions in the morning! Go get up, the girls will arrive with our breakfast, I'll see Sooyoong complain that down, you prepare yourself!" "Nae!"

Jessica did not want to get up, but if it does not, Taeyeon or another girl will make him a bad move.

Meanwhile, Seohyun Sooyoong and went around the house and see a pool.

"A pool! Taeyeon Unni look! We have a pool! It's great!" "Oh I'm hungry!" "Instead of complaining of hunger, admire our big house and this pisicine" "For now, Unni, eating breakfast is my only concern."

Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were sitting at a table outside. Jessica joined them later.
But one thing struck soudaint Hyoyeon.

"Oh my! The pool is connected to the house across the street will tell you!" "What? Are you sure?" "Yes, look, it is in the middle and there is nothing to separate the houses!" "It's okay, as long as they are not erts who live there, I'm fine" "Jessica, stop to see evil everywhere!" "What? But I did not say that!" "Stop the girls and enjoy the quiet please!"

A few moments later ...
"Oh," "What happens Taeyeon Unni?" "It seems to have already seen?" "Who?" "The neighbors?"

At the same time ...

"Tae
...Taeyeon-sshi ?"