#13

VACATION

No One POV

A week passed after the intervention of Donghae. He and Eunhyuk are finally left because of work. Hyoyeon was sad to see her boyfriend after 2 days from staying here with him. But within a week it will review as it will be the end of the holidays.
Everyone found their normal state. They took advantage of the end of the holidays. Nobody spoke again of what happened. Everyone did as he did it nothing happened. Jessica first. It was strangely cheerful. She and Yoona arn't spoken since. The girls have forgiven him, but not Jessica. The only person who Jessica speaks more is Heechul.
That day, she had explanations of Yoona and Donghae, they returned both that morning. Nobody knows what happened. That night many things changed between them.

Flashback

It was about 5am. The sun would soon rise. Heechul and Jessica are sitting on the sand until it rises. She laid her head on his shoulder and his head on hers. They talked all afternoon and all night.
The young man put 1h for to calm girl.

Since 2am they don't say anything. Just watching the ocean. The silence and the presence of the other suffices. They wanted to be left alone.
Heechul now know all about Jessica, she told you everything in detail. Too, has everything. They no longer have secrets from each other.
Jessica was the first to speak.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for that night." "Why?" " For you have shown one of my worst side! " " Don't worry about it. " " If, indeed! A girl shouldn't show that kind of thing like that! Much less an idol! " " You're a human, this is normal. And stop apologizing, you have enough do I believe isn't it? " " Hmm, you're right "

The silence returned until the sun finally starting to show.

"Wow oppa~ this is beautiful! " " Yes, very! But not as beautiful as you ... "

The girl raised her head to look. Seeing her surprise, he then took his hand. Their eyes connected.

"Don't be so surprised. " " No, I mean if, uh ... "

They had a chuckle. He her cheek.

"You're the most beautiful Miss Jung. " " Op .. oppa. ~ "

He approached, their eyes have still not released. He approached more willing to embrace it. The girl closes her eyes and when their lips were ready to touch, she recoiled.

"Oppa ... sorry ... " " No, I understand it doesn't matter. I wait, then if you want me." "What?" " Do you wanna be with me, Miss Jung? " " Oppa! ... I ... " " It is too early it is. " " ... "

The girl bowed her head without saying a word.

"It's okay, I'll wait for the right moment."

He looks back and sees that she is hurt.

"Don't worry I will always be at your side anyway. I'll protect you, I promise."

Jessica looked up and hugged him.

"Thank you oppa."

End Flashback

Everyone goes to the beach today. Yoona had not head from when she stayed alone in the big house.

"Unnie! You should talk to Yoong! She feels guilty for what happened!" "What? Yuri sorry but I don't know who you mean. " " Stop it to the stubborn! And talk calmly! " " It is Sica, Yul's right! " " Taengoo-ah! Don't put it please! " " Look, for the good of the group, you've got to put something to clear before the end of the holiday!" "Yes! Unnie is right! This is the first time that you stop talking like that! " " Stop meddling in what you don't look at you and look after your boyfriend instead! " " Don't worry, we don't forget!"

Jessica thinking that Taeyeon and Yuri just tell her. In reality, Yoona was missing horribly. But she can't bring herself to forgive her easily.

Head in her mind, she didn't notice that the boys had returned from the water and everyone started to put things back.

"Oye! You still in the moon miss Jung! " " What? Oh! Oppa! " " What are you thinking? To me? " " Haha very funny! No, I ... but where are the others! " " It do 10 minutes they are gone! We all called your name, but there was no connection! " " Oh! Thank you for staying so!"

Both turn left laughing and teasing it.

The evening came, Yoona couldn't sleep. Then she went drinking. But reached the bottom she realized there was someone else in the room. She came to see the familiar figure.

"Oh! Are you awake?"

 


Hi!!

I'm so sorry for very late update!! *bows 90°"

I had no more inspiration! *bows*

Actually I writting next chapter but slowly! *bows*

Anyway thanks for comment!