#12

VACATION

No One POV

flashback


8 months after the beginning of their relationship, Donghae wanted to do a nice surprise for the anniversary of his beloved. But since none of its members wanted to help, he asked his closest friend outside of his group, YoonA, to help him.

They are on the roof of a building. Preparing a table for dinner. The whole place is filled with flowers and balloons.

"Yoona! You think she'll love? " " Are you kidding me oppa?! She'll love! " " I look forward to tomorrow now, thank you Yoona! " "You're welcome oppa "

The silence between them. Yoona wanted to talk. Spoke of her feelings for him. But he began to turn back toward his car. But before he walks through the door, the girl stopped him.

"OPPA! " " What? " " I ... I ... you really love Sica-unnie? " " What? What is the question! Of course I love her! " " Oh ... OK ... " " Why what happens? " " Nothing, I ... I wanted to be sure ... " " Go came back, before you tell other nonsense! "

The road is quiet in the car. Yoona let out a tear without her noticing.

"Why are you crying? " " What! Ha ... uh ... nothing ... " " Seriously tell me what happens! " " Nothing, I ... would we come! "

But before she exits the car, Donghae grabbed her wrist.

"I will not let you out of this car before you tell me what happens! " " ... " " Yoona, you're my best friend, so tell me! " " I ... " " Yes I'll listen! " " I love you Donghae! " " I too see! That's what you got stuck? " " No you don't understand! I love you! Not as a brother and sister! I love you Donghae! " " Yoona! I ... " " I know you unnie in your heart, but I can't take away is feeling! " " Mianhae ... "

But without their noticing both, and they approached slowly, their lips met. At the end of the kiss, both looked at each other tenderly. Yoona had tears in his eyes.

"Mianhae, I love you too, but I like Jessica too. I love you as much as the other, but mianhae ... " " Oppa ... try! Please, try! " " What! But Jessica! I can't do that to her! " " I don't oppa! But it'll let you know that you love most! " " I ... " " If you like ill! "

Seeing his eyes, he couldn't accept. Neither one nor the other didn't want to hurt the girl, but they had desires.

/ / ... / /

24 hours before the anniversary of Donghae and Jessica, the young man called Yoona.

"Oppa ~ you can have dinner together tomorrow?! " " Mianhae, I dine with Sica is ours birthday! " " Please oppa! " " ... " " Oppa?! " " Okay, I will cancel with her! " " Thank you oppa! See you tomorrow! "

The next day both went to their appointment, without realizing it did and they have been suspected.

Two days later, Sica break with Donghae , saying he had cheated on her, without her saying who it was.

The day before leaving on vacation for Soshi,
Donghae broke with Yoona .

"Mianhae, but I think it's best we separate. Look, Sica don't look at me and I miss her. " " Oppa, mianhae, this is my fault. " " We are two in this story, don't blame you! " " You love her more than me ... " " Mianhae ... Yoona, Sica is not to discover our secret okay?! " " Nae ... "

End Flashback

Yoona has finished his story. Silence fell between the three in the room. All what we heard was sobbing.

Sica was the first to break the silence. She no longer sobbed.

"Mianhae, but I can't forgive you. Neither one nor the other. " " Unnie! I'm so sorry! "

SLAP!

"Sica! Why did you hit?! " " Because a sister who seduced her sister's boyfriend is a traitor. I don't want to deal with you two! " " Unnie! "

Jessica ran off. Out of the house. All she want now is to flee.

Everyone was in the living room, waiting for the trio end up talking. One in particular was very worried and angry about what he heard. Minutes later, they saw Jessica down and run away from home. Without hesitation, Heechul pursued.

"Heechul-oppa! Take care of unnie!  " " Don't worry Taeyeon ... "

Meanwhile, all the Soshi rose in the room and we found Yoona, weeping into the arms of Donghae.

Taeyeon replaced Donghae went and took the girl into his arms in tears.

"I didn't! I ... didn't want to hurt ... " " Ssshht calm you, everything will be fine ... "

Donghae vanished from the room and went down, silent. Yuri followed. Came out, he walked in silence.

"You expect me to take much longer? " " Until I have valid explanations. " " What? " " You played with the hearts of my sisters! You think I'll accept it like that? " " Mianhae Yul, I ... "

A voice
and crying cut him to the floor. He turns his head to see her, crying all the tears of his heart into the arms of this guy.

"Sssht Sica, calm you, I'm here ... " " I'm so bad oppa ... " " I know, ssshhht ... I'm here, I'll protect you. "

The young man was surprised to shed a tear seeing her cry like that. He realized at that moment he loved her. Not as a fan, but as a man.


Hi everyone!

Sorry for long late!!

Again, sad chapter sorry!!

Comment and subscribe very appreciate!

Thank you!! =D