#11

VACATION

Jessica POV

How did I get here? I was with Heechul-oppa at dinner. I began to really forget. I felt free.

"So tell me, what was there between you? "

And yes, I'm in my room with the person I didn't want to see.

Flashback

Heechul-oppa is not as I thought. It is really lovely, kind and ... so beautiful! Oh no! I must stop watching! But his face is so ... so captivating! It has a look that brought down! I feel ... I feel my heart beat very fast. Why?

"Jessica! "

I turn when my name and ... Oh no!

"Op .. oppa! " " Donghae-oppa? What are you doing here? " " Oppa! "

But he didn't answer the question of Taeyeon-unnie as it comes rushing towards us. The next second, I feel his hand to my wrist and I got up.

"Oppa stop you're hurting me! " " Oppa let alone unnie! " " Oppa! I don't mind talking, but let my arm, it hurts! "

But he doesn't listen. And we got in the house near the front door when I felt another hand on my other wrist.

"She said you got to let go! " 'Hee ... " " You are who to talk to me like that! " " For you anything, but not for her. " " I'm her boyfriend then leave one! " " I don't know why you do that, but what I can see is the fear in his eyes. She will not go with you and you hurt her! "

What? Wait I can't understand!

"Donghae I'm not with you then let me! " " But Sica! " " No, I ... "

I feel his arms off me. Once this is doing, I approached Heechul instantly. I don't know why, but I feel safe with him.

"Unnie! Listen to me, I ... " " Stop it Yoona, I know. " " What? Unnie I'm sorry! I ... " " Let's talk, please ... " " Very well, ... let talk in my room. "' " Sica ... " " Don't worry oppa, you'll be fine right? "

I don't know why, but I felt the need to reassure him by touching his face.

"I'll talk to you later, okay? " " Ok, but if there is a problem ... " " Everything will be fine, trust me "
 
Then I make him a kiss on the cheek and starts walking up the stairs without looking Yoona. I know she will feel guilty, but I don't know if I could easily forgive her. I look to others who saw the scene from the beginning but were silent. I see my unnies looking at me with concern. But I make them a sign that everything will be fine.

Seeing that Donghae would not follow, I turn around and make him a sign to follow me.


End Flashback
 
"So? " " It's none of your business! "

I try to be as cold as possible without looking.

"Sica, I ... " " Don't call me Sica, we are not close anymore! " " Sorry. "

This is the first time I say he's sorry outside messages.
 
"I don't go with him, it's only friend. " " Honestly, we wouldn't say you're just friends. " " What do you know? " " I saw how you looked and how you've touched! ... I came here with the goal to talk to you and bring you back to Korea with me. At the beginning I just you watch. I saw your smile, the one who always was for me before. The one I was proving that you were happy. I was about to join Monkey from the airport but ... " " Eunhyuk-oppa is here too? " " Yes but I have so few left at the airport once you arrive. " " Oh! Hyo-unnie will jump for joy! " " Stop it please to cut me off! " " Mianhae ... "
 
Donghae POV

"It's good, ... " " Go ahead you can continue. "

She still speak with that voice cold! Argh! I hate it!

"So I said, I was about to join Eunhyuk at the airport when I saw you stared at this guy" "Heechul! " " Yes, in short, after you gave him and touched his hand and I felt ... "

If I tell him that I felt jealous, she will still shout at me.
 

"Jealous? " " What? Ha! Uh ... no ... " " If that's it, I see that Donghae! But I don't see why you'd be jealous! " " Because I love you Sica! "

I got up and I almost yelled at her. I see tears in the eyes mounted.

"Sica I'm sorry, don't cry! "
"IF YOU LOVE ME AS YOU SAY, WHY ARE YOU COME OUT WITH  YOONA EACH TIME ME? WHY DO YOU HIDDEN YOU GO OUT SECRETLY WITH MY SISTER WHILE YOU WERE WITH ME! I BLAME YOU TO BOTH OF YOU BETRAYED AND LIED TO ME, BUT I BLAME YOU MORE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WITH MY SISTER! IF YOU KNEW HOW BADLY I HAVE SINCE I LEARNED TO YOU! I HAVE WANTED TO END MY LIFE, but Yuri-unnie was there for me. "

She's right, I blame myself! I am now kneeling before her, she, now in tears.
 
Yoona POV

I'm sitting next to the door of the Sica-unnie's bedroom. In tears. I hear all their conversation. And I didn't know unnie had so badly.

"Oppa I love you so much! But I lost all confidence in you that I had. And maybe my feelings too ... "

Not Sica, don't let it like that!
 
"I blame myself Sica so I'm sorry! " " Being sorry will not forgive what you do. "

Silence fell between them at once. To me by my tears continue to flow against. I get up and I enter the room. I saw oppa knees before standing unnie who sobbed. They seem surprised to see me. I press toward unnie and I held her in my arms.

I can't refrain from tears.

"Unnie! Forgive oppa! He loves you! " " No it's not true! " " He has told me unnie! "
 

Hi everyone! I rewrite this chapter because when AFF was off, my chapter was deleted T_T
I hope you like! ^^
Comment and subscribe!
New chapter soon! =)