#10

VACATION

Dongjun POV

A week passed, and with Taeyeon was always told anyone. There's Kevin-hyung who knows because I didn't want to continue doing his chores. But tonight is their saying. Preparing a barbecue in the garden and we dine together. Everything will be fine.

"Annyong! "

Oh like they are already there! Wow she is beautiful. As usual elsewhere.

"Oh you shouldn't arrive before one o'clock! " " Yes but we wanted to help Kevin-oppa "

Oh Kevin
-hyung blushed at Tiffany's response.

"Kevin, you blush. " " You can talk hyung! when Taeyeon came your ears have become all red "

Argh, it annoys me. I didn't even notice. Well I go to the kitchen for meals.

"You're cute when you do the timid. "

I turn around to view.

"Taeyeon! What are you doing here? " " I would say you need help here, but if you want to, I'm leaving "

Don't go! I grabbed her waist.
 
"Your help is always welcome. "

She turns around and makes me a little pec on ​​the lips.

"So much the better! " " Unnie! Oppa! "

Oops it is revealed!

"Hyoyeon! " " OMG! " " No wait unnie! Don't tell anyone! We'll do it! " " What? But since when? " " You will know when to tell others all the time " " O. .. OK "
 
Minwoo POV

Everyone calmed down since the last time. They were especially worried. That's why we do this meal.

Today, Yuri is beautiful. As always, but there it was out a white dress knee-high.

"Oppa ~ you think of anything there? " " What? Oh uh nothing! " " Yes of course! That's why you don't stop looking at me! "

How she knew!
'
"I .... " " Everyone please listen to me! "

Dongjun-hyung just save my life.

"I don't forget oppa, we'll talk! "

She hasn't the air, but sometimes it scares!

"Here, Taeyeon and I were to tell you something"

Hyung to look really serious! Don't tell me ...

"Right, Whatever you tell us, our decision is made. Here, we ... we ... " " We go out together! "

OMO! I suspected it!
 
Heechul POV

Since the last time, I hear better with Sica. It isn't the best of friends, but there is progress. It does avoids me more. She did cry over it. Even though we speak. I thank Yuri and hyung. Tonight I am even next to her. Just that, I'm happy.

Well, she didn't always told what happened. But I don't want to force it, I'll be patient.

"We go out together! "

Did I hear right?! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even pay attention to what was happening around!
 
"WHAT! " " Since when? " " And how?

It's true they look closer for some time.

"Quiet! For a week. " " What? So the disappearance of Yuri
-unnie and Minwoo helped all that! " " Well, actually not really. " " Go unnie, then explain! " " Well, it happened ... actually ... "

Taeyeon's hard to talk right now.

"This means that Taeyeon is that it happened just before Jessica calls about the disappearance of the two runaways. "
 
At this point, I turn my head towards Sica. She seemed very surprised.

"Sorry I ruined your time then"

Adorable, my Sica who refrains from laughing. Wait! What I say! My Sica! It all starts just be friends and I think it is already mine! Should I be locked up, right?
 
"Haha well played Sica-unnie! " " Thank you Sunny! " " Nah stop you two! " " Taeyeon-sshi, let them! " " Heechul stop defending Sica! " " Let Heechul-oppa alone! "

She called me oppa! I fly ...

"Heechul you blush! " " Hey! Stop! This isn't me but we were talking to two lovebird! "
 
No One POV

The end of the day arrived. Nobody cared about the couple formed. They are happy for them. Kwanghee
and Sooyoung don't miss an opportunity to tease them.

Yuri and Minwoo are very close. They are suspicious. Sunny and
Hyoyeon spy them. For them, they are surely all but hidden.

Heechul and Jessica them are in their corner. Discussing everything. Forgetting all the world around them. Heechul was more than happy. Talk with the girl of his dreams. Jessica, she, to his surprise, felt very comfortable with Heechul. She forgets her worries when she is with him.

Everyone was happy. But they havn't seen someone were watching them. This person felt anger rising in him.

"Jessica! " "Op .. Oppa! "
 

Update!! Sorry for late!
I hope you like it! ^^