#5

VACATION

Jessica POV

What time is it? 3 hours? ... I do not sleep, why? Usually I'm the first to sleep, but not tonight. Not today.
I keep thinking about it. That was 2 months now ...

* Flashback *

"Oppa ~ don't forget our dinner tonight!" "Ah, Sica! I forget to tell you, I couldn't be there! At the last moment we were informed of a meeting and I don't know when did it will end!" "What! Oppa ~ you promised! Do this one year ago today!" "Yes I know, but I can't miss this meeting! Promise I'll catch up!" "Well, then next time, take me on vacation, just you and me!" "Uh ... I promise babe" "Donghae oppa ~ sarenghae"

Jessica then had the evening free. Sad and a little upset not to celebrate their anniversary. She then returned to the dorm which surprised everybody.

"Unnie ~ I thought you spent the evening with Donghae oppa ~-?" "Nae Unnie why are you here?"
"Oppa ~ had a meeting tonight so we had to cancel ..." "Unnie ~ Oh I'm sorry for you?" "Ani, it doesn't matter, we will catch up ... Where is Yoona-Unnie?" "She came out tonight and Hyoyeon and Seohyun too" "There are only us?" "Yep, we do what then? Taeyon-Unnie, a suggestion?" "Mmm ... and if you go to any restaurant?" "Yes, good idea!"

The girls got ready to go to the restaurant. Jessica had a twinge of regret as it was to be here with Donghae ...

"Go Unnie ~ Let's have fun, don't think about it"

Fortunately, Yuri was still there!

...

The evening passed quickly. Jessica finally had fun. Even though it was not that she hoped the evening, it profited.
But outside, near a park ...

"It's not Donghae oppa-there?" "Where?! OMO would be good!" "Sunny, you lose Unnie seen! It is not he!" "It looks like him but not him, and then back ... no I do not think, you think what Sica?" "No it's not him, he has a meeting I remind you ..."

The girls have ceased to question that person and returned to the dorm. Jessica stops to think about this couple that market. They seemed happy, even if it did you see that back. The boy had the breadth of Donghae, but it was not him, he had a meeting ... and then the girl back it would say Yoona ...
They live in dorm Hyoyeon who had returned.

"But?! Sica, Unnie?! You shouldn't pass with Donghae'oppa?" "Yes, but he has a meeting ..." "What meeting?" "A meeting I don't know what to with the group."
...
"Unni ~ there had no meeting for suju oppa TODAY" Today! Oppa ~ I was with tonight ... "" But ... "" You have trouble understanding ... "" Ani, he really say he had a meet ... "

At that moment, Yoona returned ...

"What's going on?" "Donghae
-oppa lied to Unnie ..." "Oh ..."

Yuri and Jessica feel something weird with Yoona but say nothing. Late at night, everyone was in bed. But Jessica got up to drink. She was stopped in its tracks when she heard a voice from the kitchen.

"Nae ~ oppa ... don't worry, she became aware of anything ... nae oppa ... I don't like how we lied to Unnie... nae oppa ... but ... you know will say when?
... Arasso ...  Nae, I'll go to sleep now ... nae oppa ...  Donghae-oppa
~ Saranghae ... "

* End flashback *

Aissh! out of my head!

Taeyeon POV

When I got up this morning, I was very surprised to see Sica-Unnie already awake. Usually it's the last.
It was three days now that we're here. On vacation. It felt good!
And it was a pleasure to have friends who are there too. I think the ZE: A living across the street from us. We learn to know them and they are really adorable!
But I think there is one that is not very sociable with them ... Finally, above all in fact!

"Heechul-sshi will you leave me alone please! I will not tell anyone!"

And yes, Unnie ~ is always trying to fight with Heechul-sshi the poor.

"Heechul-sshi, I would be you, I will leave, it is not in its normal state at the moment sorry." "Sorry, I just wanted to talk to him and offer him an iced tea, I don't understand ..." "Don't worry, there's nothing to understand, let alone is just Ok!"

I feel bad for him! There is so much effort into our princess look! But he does not know the story, I myself don't know all ...

"Taeyeon-sshi, an iced tea?" "Oh, My pleasure Dongjun"