#9

VACATION

Jessica POV

This should be expected by 15 minutes. The night falls and we say that the fans do not want to stop searching.

Arf, if I were not here, none of this would have happened. Aigoo peace is so hard to get! Note, I can thank Heechul, without it, the fans would have jumped. It is still cute and nice, and ...

No! Sica don't think like that!

"It's better your ankle? "

Eh! Why do I care! Must I Quit!

"It can go. " " I think it will get better when you have put ice on it. " " Hm ... Why should you worry? It's only a pin! " " I ... I don't care! I just wanted to know if I should take you to the hospital or not!  "" For your information, it's called worry! "

Arf! It irritates me to always want to be right!

"Tell me Jessica, if I pause a question, will you answer honestly? " " Why I answer? " " Just one come on! " " And then you leave me alone? " " Promised! " " Go ahead "
He bites his lips, this is so embarrassing?

"So here, I wondered why you act so strange to me as the other night when we was given out, you were quiet and nice? "

Oh, not these questions!

"I don't act strange! I'm normal! I don't speak much to the boys that's it! " " I don't believe you! When you saw in the backstage, and on other issues, you spoke very well with everyone! You spoke with even more Donghae-sshi! What I do for you ignore me? "
 
Oh no! He said the word should not be. I feel the tears well up.

"Don't say her name ever again! "

I cried almost now.

"If I ignores you is that you are like him! All men are like this! "

I feel the tears running down my cheeks. I don't even watched Heechul. But I feel a hand under my chin that made me face up. It was him.

He wiped my tears with his finger.
 
"Ssshhht ... Did he tell you do something? Answer me, I promise I'm not like him. You can just tell me " " How can I believe you? I believed in him and it's all done ... " " Give me a chance to prove it to you "

I feel the warmth in his eyes and his gestures. I didn't feel that long ago.

I was about to reply, but I was interrupted.

"Unni? " " Yuri? "
 
Yuri POV

We are in hiding since 3hours. The sun sets but, because of the fans we ran after it, Minwoo and I got lost, we stayed here. Minwoo held my hand since we left the store. He leaves, I feel safer that way.

"I hope they will soon find ourselves! I am getting hungry! " " Aigoo how can you think of eating in a time like this? "

It is too cabbage, it looks like a child. I was about to answer but a voice interrupted me. Not daring to leave our hiding place, we just been listening. But these voices are familiar to me.And they speak Korean.
 
"Don't say her name ever again! "

It seems Sica Unni!

Without paying the conversation, I sign to look who it was Minwoo

Leaning, we have seen taking Heechul's face ... Unni! OMG! It seems that Minwoo is as shocked as me!

"Yuri, are they a surprise! "

We approached slowly without they notice our presence.

"Unni? " " Yuri? "
 
As soon as they saw it, Heechul has, then dropped Unni. She runs to me and make me a hug.

"Unni you all right? They don't make thee? Tell me! " " Calm down! We going very well " " Hyung! What do you have? " " Long story, but in short, I twisted his ankle running with Sica to escape a group of fan. " " What Kind of like us, except that neither the one nor the other is hurt us! " " Come on, let's go, you will hear on the way, I think they are gone. "

Minwoo helped Heechul had sprained his ankle.

Just as I begin my story, Unni interrupted me. This time tonight to do anyway!
 
"Heechul? ... I believe you " " Thank you "

MWO? What was that?

"Unni you talk to Heechul? " " I'll explain later, there I'll call Unni to prevent and both of you, you tell your story after my calls! " " Fine Unni! " " You can't imagine how it was concerned! "