#14

VACATION

Jessica POV

What girls have told me do not stop crossing my mind. Heechul-oppa saying the same thing for Yoona. So, I can't sleep. With all that, I don't know if I should forgive her, talk to her again or keep it like that. Without anything to say. When I thought I heard footsteps behind me. I guess one of the girls thirsty. I turned and then ...

"Oh! You are awake? " " Yoona ... " " I couldn't sleep, so I came to drink. " " OK "

I start to go without looking, I can't, it's too early.

"Unnie! "

I stop hearing this voice.

No One POV

"Please forgive me! It kills me that you don't talk to me anymore, I need you! "

"Why should I forgive you? " " I know it's horrible what I do! I want so if you knew! " "... " " Unnie! I beg you! Say something! I'd do anything for you to forgive me! "

Yoona is now in tears, she has no more control.

"Anything? " " Yes, anything! "

Jessica, without looking back, took a deep breath and tried to control his voice so that his friend has no idea she's crying.

"So don't talk to me unless it is for the group ... " " Unnie! "

She started to leave, but stopped short when he heard her voice.

"Unnie! No, it's too much! Please, anything but that! "

For the first time, Jessica turned and showed his face filled with tears to Yoona.

"You think not talk to me this is too much! And what you do, it is not too perhaps?! " " Unnie ... "

"When I heard the two of you, I didn't believe it! I told myself that my sister would never do that! I thought that I was crazy, that it was my imagination! ... I waited, I was patient. Waited for one of you told me about, but it never happened! My patience had reached its limits! I hurt since that time Yoona! " " Unnie, I ... '

"What's happening down there?! Will you make less noise we want to sleep! ... "

Yoona and Jessica woke the other girls. Which revealed Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. But it doesn't affect them. All that counted was the moment to put things straight.

For girls, seeing why there was so much noise, have nothing more to say, but listen.

"To my surprise, I am not angry that you had cheated me behind my back, I'm mostly angry because of your lies! I'm tired of lies! ... So please don't talk to me! "

With that, she runs into that room. Yoona, she had no moved. Killed because she had just heard.

Seeing Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon ran to his side.

"Yoona are you okay? " " ... " " Yoona! "

"I just lost my sister ... " " No Yoong, you have lost nothing! Simply just ... " " I lost one of the people who matter most to me! " " No, Yoona listening! " " It's my fault ... " " Listen up you just have to fix it all ... Yoona! "

She didn't listen, the young woman also run this room in tears.

"Taeyeon unnie, I think we're going to do something! " " You're right Hyo, I actually an idea ... "


Hi!

Sorry for not updating for so long!!

*BOWS*

But I was not super good so...

Anyway, sorry if its short! And I'm too much on Sicachul pairing, no? But they are my bias!! Sorry again! Tell me if its too much!

Brief, next chapter, there is TaeyeonxDongjun and YurixMinwoo mostly, no Sicachul! maybe. it is passage from the war between Jessica-->Donghae-->Yoona but other couple POV. (I don't know if you understand me... ><)

Maybe there is an other couple for @Snowyhappy (but not very long ^^")

Enjoy!!

Again BOWS

And upvote, subscribe and comment please! =)