#6

VACATION
Yuri POV

It was now a week since we're here. For once, we did not do much except relax and swim. I wanted to talk to Sica-Unni because it does not go very well at the moment and the poor Heechul gets a face full head! But she did not want to tell me. Well, I can not force it either. I'll be patient and wait.
Today I will go out without the girls! I'll do a little shopping with Minwoo.
He is adorable this guy. I spend more time with him the more I love it.
Well, I put what then? This dress? I opt for short or ... Go to the second proposal.
I am super nervous! Why? I do not know, but I should be, it'll be alright, it's not as if we went out together!

"Unni ~! Where is my gloss?" "I did not take!" "Who's who have taken it?" "Not me" "Not me!" "There must be somewhere!" "Unni ~ you had left in the bathroom!" "Oh Thank Yoona!"

Well, I must prepare myself to finish.

"Unni ~ Do I talk to you?" "Uh yes Yoong, but not for long, I am preparing to go out with Minwoo!" "Ok .."

Seeing that she dared not go, I'll start.

"So ... what you wanted to tell me?" "Uh ... voila, well, I have a friend who lies to his sister for several months ... and she does not know what to do!" "Well he just tell the truth!" "Yes but it's not so easy ..." "Why? If you want me to help Unni ~, we have to tell me all!" It is weird ... "Well, here, in fact, my friend is dating his sister's boyfriend for several months ..." "What? She has no right to do that! That's sister!" "But her boyfriend and his sister are no longer together, but it still has not admitted that she was dating!" "It is still together or not, it makes no difference, as was the boyfriend of her sister, she did not have to be with him!" "But ..." "There is no, but now if you'll Yoong, I have to go there!"

It's weird, why she talks to me about that?! This guy is a hypocrite and this girl proves she does not like it as much sister! Finally, I hope I have helped anyway.

"Ready Yuri?" "Yes ready, here we go?" "Here we go!"

...

Wow! What a silence! It's embarrassing. But I do not know what to say.

"You ... you are beautiful today!" "Oh, thank you"


Minwoo POV

"You ... you are beautiful today!" "Oh thank you!"

I meant "y", but it is not appropriate for my sunbae. I am happy, so happy to be alone with Kwon Yuri! That dream!

"Minwoo ~, we're going here?" "Of course if you want!"

You enter the store. She walks to the sunglasses.

"Minwoo ~ they fit right one?" "Yes very well!" "Wait, try this one!" "It'll go really well too, maybe even better than the other!" "Really? ... Well, then I take them! ... Give it a try in you too!"

So I try the glasses in my turn, as I wanted to see her laugh, I find it funny glasses.

"Hahahaha, stop, it's too funny!"

She cracked a smile.

"I take it then."

We're going to pay when ...

(In English) "Excuse me, you are Yuri Nyu Shi Dae Seo?" "Um yes!" "I am one of your fan! I could have a picture?" "Of course!"

Fortunately, the fan was making gestures, because I believe that neither I nor Yuri all have understood what she said.

"Thank you" "Thank you! And continues to follow Girls Generation "" Wow! Even here, you have fans! "" It's crazy is not it? 're Everywhere! "

When out of the store ...

"Are you Yuri?" "Um yes" "AAAhhhh! We're big fans of Girls Generation! Can we have a picture?"

Now it's a small group that just deal with it. They are nice, we're lucky not to have fallen on crazy fans from all over! ...
OOPS!
 

Hi everyone!
Sorry for late update! But I'm busy ><
Well, this chapter on Yuri and Minwoo only! You like it?
Thank you for my subscribers and comment! ^^