#7

VACATION

Taeyeon POV

I listen to what Sica-Unni told me but I have trouble concentrating, I can't stop thinking about him.
My god! I can not believe it! I ... I kissed him!

* flashback*

"Taeyeon! Can I talk to? "" Of course! '"Can we go somewhere together?" "OK"

They then go to a park near the houses.

"Here, it may sound crazy to you! I also know that you consider me as your brother, but I absolutely have to tell you if I feel that I will regret it ... Tae ... Taeyeon, I ... I think ... ... I'm ... falling in love ... of ... you ... "

Taeyeon dared not speak, shocked at what she had heard. He does look older. Only the sky. The girl looked at him and smiled and rose from the bench. She held out her hand to the young man.

"Thank you, Thank you for having Dongjun-ah was honest with me."

She held the hands of Dongjun that made him get up. Taeyeon his face.

"Tae ... Taeyeon ..., " " You're younger than me of course, but age does not matter. " " What do you mean? " " Do you remember our first meeting on the radio? I remember like it was yesterday. Your face, your smile, your voice, I remember everything "

She released him and walked away slowly while continuing to speak.

"Yes I will felt like my little brother. When I saw you in front of our house I was very surprised. But I don't know why, I was happy. Glad to see your face, glad to hear your voice. I did not believe it at first. But my feelings are finally gaining the upper hand ... "

The girl took a break and turned to his interlocutor's face surprised.

"Dongjun-ah, since I saw you at the beginning of our holiday, all my cares have flown, I do not know why but I feel there is something in me that needs you. " " Taeyeon ! I am surprised that you tell me that! I thought I would have no chance, you just saw me as a friend, a brother. "

Dongjun approached slowly.

"Please Taeyeon, accept my love ... will you be my ... girlfriend? " "Dongjun, I ... of course! "

They approached slowly. Dongjun put a hand on the of Taeyeon and slowly approached her. Their lips touched, gently but passionately. After breaking the kiss, a smile appears on both faces. But someone came and disrupted the two young men.

"Oh, you're there! Unni! We have a problem! We need you to come! "


* end flashback*

Jessica POV

My god! I am so worried! Unni is lost with this Minwoo? Neither of them speak English and when Yuri Unni-called me, we were off! So we do not know where they are.
Our two groups met in the house of ZE: A. Taeyeon-Unni speaks Junyoung-sshi. The two leading think about an idea. We are all worried! If ever something happens to them, if ever something happens wrong with Unni, I never recover!
I feel a hand on my shoulder that I'm out of my reverie.

"Do not worry Unni, all goes well, we'll find Yuri," "Kamsamhanmida Yoon ..."

I move away from her, I can not talk to him, not now.

"We decided what we would do. Even if it starts to get dark, we're going to search for them " " As Taeyeon-sshi just said, we'll go get them. For this, we will form groups. Yoona and Kwanghee-hyung you will stay here in case they returned. Seohyun and Hyungsik-hyung you will go to the park. Sooyoung and Taehun-hyung go to the cinema there at the entrance. Taeyeon and Dongjun-hyung go to the airport you never know. "

I dream that Unni has blushed when she heard the name of Dongjun? There is something between them I'm sure!

"Jessica and Heechul-hyung you go to the beach."

Awesome I find myself with my collar bribe ...
 
"It suits you Jessica-sshi?" "What! Oh, uh, yes! ... I don't have much choice anyway ... " " You said what? " " No no! " " Ok then Taeyeon-sshi continuous please " " Of course, while Hyo-Unni you go with Junyoung-oppa downtown. Fany-Unni and Kevin-oppa you go to the mall because I think they should maybe get out there to check it while eye. Sunny- Unni you will go with Siwan-oppa, look to the playgrounds, soccer ... OK! " " All the world is ready? So go ahead! And the first call that find the others! " " Nae! "
 
Go, go. I hope that Unni is well.

"Let's go Jessica-sshi" "Let's go ..."

It just needs to help me look Unni, I do not need to talk to him, so it may be bearable. Finally ... I hope!
 

Hi everyone! How are you?
Fine I hope! ^^
I updated! I hope you like it! ^^
Thanks for subscribe and comment! Please go on supporting my stories!
By the way, my other "Empire Generation" fanfic is "Deai no Chikara" Support too please! ^^

 

So @YeonRin thanks! ^^ Really?! I love Minwoo with Yuri! But, I never try Soo with him ... good idea! I will write a one-shot with them if you want, OK! ^^
Thanks again ^^