#8

VACATION

No One POV

Each group is separated to recover their comrades.

On the side of Kevin and Tiffany, the atmosphere seems great. They learn to know each other while speaking English because they feel more comfortable with that language.

"I wonder where they could go! " " I wonder too! " " Especially since neither one nor the other English speakers. " " Hm ... Come, let's see here, there is someone! "

It was just a merchant. Kevin asked if he saw Minwoo and Yuri, but he did not see anyone. Each person to whom they have requested, have seen no one.

"So Kevin, what does it do to return to your country? " " It's really great! A month's vacation in this country that I missed so much! ... And you, the United States do you miss me too? ''If a lot! Even if sometimes we go to a concert, I'd go back for holidays! " " We can not break away from a country like this " " I agree! " " If not you, you love your holidays here? "Oh yes! Australia is a beautiful country! Finally if not spend his time looking for people! " " It also allows you to visit " " It's true! "

The atmosphere between the two is great. They talk, laugh, they get along wonderfully. They have almost forgot to look for friends elsewhere.

"Ok, enough chatting and looking Unni and Minwoo" "Well madam! " " Stop calling me madame! " " Ok ok I stop! "

Side and Taeyeon Dongjun, the atmosphere is rather awkward. While Taeyeon is very concerned for Yuri, it's still clumsy with the young man.

They come out of a store where they still tried to be understanding if people saw Yuri and Minwoo.

"Another defeat, but where do they went! " " Calm down Taeyeon, we will find them! It is useless to worry! "

Seeing that Taeyeon did not calm down, Dongjun took the girl into his arms. He thought she was going to push, but instead, she clung to him.

"Thank you"

Dongjun brought his face, Taeyeon, she never quitted his eyes. She felt his breath close to her. Their lips found a few centimeters. Then suddenly, they kissed, gently, gently.

But the phone rang Taeyeon. It was Jessica.

 

"What! "..." But they go well? "..." Okay we reached there then! "

And she hangs up.

"Who was that? " " Jessica!  Heechul and her founded Yuri and Minwoo! " " What! But they go well? " " Yes, yes it will, we will reach all the world in our home. "

They begin to run and something struck Taeyeon.

"Why did you stop noona? "

She hesitated, but she had to say so.

"All the world, we will tell them for us? " " Of course! Finally, if you agree! " " Yes I am! But I'm afraid ... " " That what? They tell us about the age difference? Well in these cases I will address them, don't worry babe. "

He came closer and kissed him again. Nothing better to reassure her.

Side of Heechul and Jessica, another atmosphere is doing.

Heechul POV

I don't like all this silence. Jessica doesn't speak the word and worth a look. On top of that, hyung and Yuri are found!

* English *

"Have you seen these people? "

What I like when she speaks English, she is adorable. Even if I understand anything, I think it speaks divinely.

Why do it this head?!

"Si ... Jessica's it going? " " Come with me! "

No, but I'm dreaming! Jessica Jung hand stand! Certainly, it is surely just to rush, but ...

"What's going on? " " This commercial just told me they came ic! And all of a sudden, the fans have come to pursue them! She said they had seen from them over there * just * shows the location on it ...

"But it's not Jessica Jung? " " OMO! If this is it! " " Come all of you! 'll See! "

We turned on hearing this. Even though I havn"t all understood, I heard Jessica! And now, a group of fans running towards us!

When I turned my head towards Sica, she was frightened. Without thinking, I took his hand and we ran away. Looking around, I found a small open shed off but, as the fans were a little further, I took him there for it'm safe.

"Thanks Heechul" "Nothing, I didn't know you were good in the race?! " " To escape the fans I can do anything! "

Wow! This is the second time she smile at me for the holidays. I am thrilled. Well, not that much, I took a pain in my ankle.

"Aiiiiie! " " What? Heechul's it going? What's going on? " " I think I sprained ankle save you " " What? Mianhae ... Can you walk? " " With your help I think so " " Hold you in my shoulder! " " No wait! We don't know if they're gone! " " Oh yes it's true! So just stay here. "
 

I'm so sorry for big late everyone!!
But I updated!
Thanks again for comment and subscribe
and
Happy New Year!!