#4

VACATION

Heechul POV

"Tell me hyung, what you said to Jessica for her to go like that?" "It's true it's you who was with her at that time!" "I just presented, but it did not appear in its normal state" "But you say he did nothing else?" "Why do you think it's me?" "Just because you're the only one to go to her!" "No. I came too, but I have not had time to introduce myself!" "Really? I had not seen him Kwanghee!" "But I was there!"
"Heechul you're going where? It starts getting late!" "I'm outside I have the right not?"

They get angry! Why does he think that it's my fault?
Oh calm! Despite the heat, it feels good tonight.
I'll go for a walk.

...

"Mom!"

Oh who is it shouting like that?

"Mom! Mom!"

Oh it's the little girl there! I'll go and see.

"Why are you crying?" "Mom!"

Heck, she does not understand me, argh, I knew I had to ask Kevin hyung to teach me English.

"Let me try!"

That voice!

"Hello little girl, tell me, where is your mother?" "She ... she's gone!" "You want us to help you to find it?" "Yes ..." "What's your name?" "Abby ..." "You have a very pretty name Abby, go, stop crying, you go find your mom together ... you come with us Heechul-sshi right?" "What? Uh yes!"

Why? How?

"This is it! It's my mom"

The little girl points to a person. Perhaps his mother.

"Mom !!!!!" "Abby!! You're safe and sound!" "Yes mom, it's pretty nice lady and gentlemen who help me find you"

The little girl seems to speak to us. I understand anything about what she said fortunately she made gestures.

"Thank you very much!" "It's nothing that's normal! Go home with your daughter now." "Yes, thank you, thank you again!"

The woman goes away, leaving us alone both.

"You do not speak English right?" "Yes, I do not really understand either, except some words"

We walk to our home. Silently, I do not know how to approach.

"Excuse me!" "What?" "I beg your pardon, accept my apologies Heechul-sshi" "Why do you apologize?" "I ... I have abandoned this morning when you spoke to me, excuse me" "No, no, do not apologize, I'm sure you have your right!" "Yes, but I'm not habit like that.'s Start from the beginning ... I'm Jessica Jung, nice to meet you"

She reaches out with a huge smile.

"I'm Heechul Jung, also delighted."


Dongjun POV

I am very surprised to know that we are on holiday with So Nyu Shi Dae-sunbaenim. They are our neighbors more than that!
I am very pleased to have seen Teayeon-Noon. I feel like doing it forever as I had not seen. She is still beautiful.
Much has been said today, but frankly, I sincerely hope I get to be alone with her before the end of the holidays ... But what I think! She is older than me, it does not focus on a young person like me. For her, I'm his little brother.
It is quite frustrating ...
I know! I will do all that she looks at me like a man, not as a kid!
It challenges one!
But how I will do.

"Hyung? Kevin hyung? Are you awake?" "If I answer, that mean I am?" "Haha, very funny" "Why all this fuss?" "Here, I would like to have your help." "What for? Sleep?" "No, for ... so I can get closer to Taeyeon noona-" "You're already very close to her right?" "Yes, but I mean ..." "What you want her to fall for you?" "Well ... yes, I know it will not be easy, especially for her I'm a little brother, but for a while longer and I hope ..." "Would you like to enjoy the holidays to do it!" "You may be tired, but you are very thoughtful anyway" "I know I know" "Well then you want me?" "I earn anything in return?" "I will do all what you want!" "Ok, you will do my Corvis until it works" "OK! By cons if we could avoid telling others" "Yes I know I know! Shh ... listen!"

Hyung is the best. But in fact there is a noise, someone up the stairs and headed for the bedroom.

"Wait I'll see!" "I come with you!"

It opens the door, cautiously making as little noise as possible.
But this person looked familiar.

"Who could go this time?" "I do not know, but it goes to the chamber hyung!"
"You are not dicret guys, I heard you!" "Aaaah! Hyung, You're scaring us!" "Haha sorry!" "Heechul, is an hour to go!" "Hey, I have to answer to anyone, then why are you still awake you?" "We are well ..." "It was not accountable to either!" "All right, so if you do not bother, I will now go to bed." "Good night, hyung!"
"We'd better go too!" "Yes, good night Dongjun hyung" "Good night!"

Why Hyung returned so late! It is 1:45 in the morning! It's very bizarre. I'll ask him tomorrow.
Well, now I'll try to think of a plan to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, waiting for me, I will soon come."