#1

VACATION

SNSD Meeting Room

Taeyeon POV

Why the boss wanted to give to a meeting so soon! We all just returned from Japan and has been a live tonight. I liked to sleep a little longer.
The other girls for that matter, Sica-Unni complains of his back and Sunny-Unni too. The others say they will collapse if they do not sleep more. Since the Paris concert, we have not had one minute for us.
He forgets that we are human beings too?
Suju oppa why we had a holiday on returning from Paris and not us!
Damn it makes me angry.
And besides it is not late but I dream!

"Unni! You look in a bad mood today, it's wrong?" "Yes, I'm fine Seobaby do not worry."

No questions please, otherwise I feel it will heat. Well, it finally arrives.

"Annyonghaseyo girls Sorry for being late. I had a little trouble earlier"
"Yes that's right" I talk to myself.
"You said Taeyeon-sshi?" "No nothing! Finally, why have you called now?"
"Yes, when I called you to announce a great news. But first, call me tonight you have a non-live?" everybody nods. "All right, so this live will be the last for some time"
"WHAT?" We say in unison.
"No. No, do not see that bad, I'm just saying with all the work you have done, it's time for you to have a rest"
That's not true, he read my mind or what?!

Jessica POV

Have I heard what I heard?? Holiday?

"You mean that one is entitled to vacation?"
"Yes Jessica is doing just that! I give you a month's vacation at this time for good rest. It seems to me that you never holiday as long is not it?"
"OMG! Is just too great!"

I'm going to go to a massage parlor, because my back was really bad. And I really need to go after what happened, I really need a change of scenery.

"But one minute, or is the catch?" "Hyoyeon-Unni, why you say that?"
"I assure you Hyoyeon-sshi, there is no scam, it is a real holiday. You are only going from them all together in one place."

See you enough every day, why go on holiday as a whole.

"And we're going where?" "Going all tomorrow afternoon in Australia. There is a large holiday house I rented for you." "WOW ~"

We are so happy. A holiday in Australia, we pools, beach and shopping.

"Now you can go, go get ready for your live tonight. Your manager will give you the tickets tonight. Have a good holiday and girls please do not break anything and do not be silly there. " "Nae!"

SNSD waiting room at show

No One POV

The girls will soon make their performance. For once, they are all united in their room to talk about their holidays.

"Holiday! I can not believe it!" "The same here, since the time we were waiting!" "Still, I think it's too nice of him" "Hyoyeon-Unni, stop thinking about it and enjoy the fact that you'll be able to rest!" "I do not really want, I will not see oppa for a month!"

"They talk about me?" "Oppa! ~" "Hi, girls!"

Some members of SuperJunior came to see the girls before their performance.

"Oppa! We will not have one for me You're gonna miss me terribly!" "Yes I know Hyo, but take your holidays, I'll call you every day!"

Eunhyuk is still very soft and nice to Hyoyeon.

"You call us? If you have concerns or anything else!" "Of course Sungmin oppa!" "Even if you are well!" "But stop being like that! Is just on vacation from it all!" "I know Hyo honey, but you never know, right Hyung? ... Donghae?"

Donghae was in his thought, he looks the only thing before, count for him. Jessica. He does not call for separation.
Jessica turned her head and found her eyes, she looked away directly.

"Sica ..." "Donghae oppa you okay? I'll miss you during my vacation" "Oh Yoona-sshi" "The girls get ready, it's time to go on stage!" "Nae!"

Sortient girls one by one from the room, starting with Jessica who did not see Donghae.
Hyoyeon kissed and said goodbye Eunhyuk.

After the show ended, the girls return to the dormitory. Tired, but just thinking that tomorrow starts the holidays, they were excited too.


First chapter here! comment please! ^^