Defend

Manly Childish

It’s still early when Tao wakes up the next morning. Feeling a bit drowsy, he trying to sits up when a certain weight pull him back to his place. He cursing in his mind, not even surprised by a pair of hand that suddenly tightens its grip on his body.

 

‘Aaishhh this brat! What does he think I am??’. Out of irritation, he pinch those hands before he pries it from his body and then flicks the forehead as a bonus because he knows that Oh Sehun literally dead when he sleeps and only wake up on his designated time. Satisfied enough through his little revenge, he came off the bed and going to take a shower.

 

It’s actually become a habit of Oh Sehun to climb on his bed in the midnight almost every day, searching for a comfort and warm place that he claimed only found at Tao’s bed (or so he says). For Tao case, he did suggest to changed bed with Sehun, but the stubborn male just told him off.  Too tired to dealing with the other during his precious sleeping time, so he just let him be. It’s not a big deal (or so he thinks).

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao enter the school through the main gate and could see that there are only a few students at school on this early time. His eyes scanning the area, but doesn’t spot those three troublemakers whose mess up his lives since his transferred. He then walk to his class with his mind still busy planning on how to ask those three to have some talk. However his mind planning suddenly interrupted by some unpleasant voices behind him, and he unconsciously smile in responses. ‘There they come. What a relief…really saving my time and energy’

 

“Hey, looks who’s here at this hour….and alone on top of that”, one of them started.

 

“Wow, you still dare to come to school? You left just like that after the ‘incident’ yesterday. We thought that you will never come back again”, said the other before they laughed together sickeningly.

 

Tao just look at them before he said coldly, “I thought about it carefully too…but no matter how many time I thought it over, I still don’t think that I had done any wrong to anyone, and I don’t deserved that treatment, especially from you three.”

 

“What???? Aish, this kid really needs another lesson. Jun, Jin hold him!” ordered their so-called leader, Jay. Both of his friends hesitated for a second before slowly approaching Tao.

 

On the other hand, Tao is ready in his position. ‘Alright! Let’s thinks that you just defense yourself Tao-yah. Fighting!’, chanted Tao in his mind.

 

This situation right now is never in his plan initially. He doesn’t want to make a scene, if possible, but its looks like those three in front of him doesn’t think so. Regardless, he has no choice unless to make use of his eleven years of Wushu experiences on the spot and just hope that he don’t do much damages.

 

When they attempted to grab him, Tao sidestepped them and quickly delivered a sharp kick for the one on the left (Jin he thought), aiming for his shin. The blow make the other stumbled and fell back, fortunately dragged together his companion on the side. Both of them grunted, eyes wide, seems not believing what just happen to them with a simple kick.

 

Jay, who witnessed his friend’s attempt failed, grits his teeth in anger, couldn’t believe at how easily Tao had defeated them.

 

 “You…little?!!” he took a lurching step forward with each word, ready to punched Tao square in the face.

 

Seeing the danger, Tao skillfully dodge the punch and swiftly punched back the other right on stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

 

Jay fell back, clutching his stomach in pain. “!!” he cursed. He then clumsily stood up; ready to launch another attacked when some unknown force knocked him down. His face losing it colors the moment he saw the source of the force and frizzed there without moving.

 

“Hi, Sehunie!!” Tao grinned at the others.

 

“Stop your stupid grin. What’s going on?” Sehun casually asked.

 

“Nothing… They were just beaten up. That’s all”, come the simple reply from Tao.

 

Sehun just stared boringly at him with the looks that screaming the word ‘EXPLAIN!’

 

Tao notice the looks and began to explained. “Originally I thought that it was partly my fault how things turned out. That was why I enduring it till now. I swear that I just simply want to talk, but apparently they don’t want to listen. They attacked me first, so that’s why I decided to defend myself and this is what happened after that". He peeks at Sehun, trying to figure out the other reaction.

 

“Aahhh…that’s explained”, Sehun said. When he saw Tao’s confused face, he continued. “I just wondering how come you got up and going to school so early today. But you should do it sooner though”

 

“Nope, can’t do that. I had promised Umma not to pick a fight. But I honestly thought that they really need some beating after all”

 

“You did?? What a mama–boy”. Tao scoff at the remark.

 

Still bickering back and forth, both of them leisurely heading to their seat, seems forgotten what had happened earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those three troublemakers and a few of their classmates still dazed at the reversed situation. Some amused murmurs can be heard loud enough.

 

‘What is this? What with that guy?’

‘That kind of fragile look plus that kind of his skinny figure –‘

‘How can he –??? This is a total deception’

‘Did you hear what he called Oh Sehun? Are they that close?’

 

“Hey, Jay… I think we really messed up with the wrong person. Who had thought that he had some martial skill up his sleeve?  The way both of him and Oh Sehun right now really looks like a birds of feather that flocks together”, Jin stated the obvious and Jun nodded, agreeing with him.

 

“We are so dead. Listen guys, if we still want to live to have wife and kids on the future, from now onward we have to avoid them at any costs”, Jay concluded when a realization slap him hard on his face.

 

 


Hello guys~

Short update from me T.T

Thanks a bunch for my 145 Subscribers <3<3. Drop some comment if you think this story need to be continue...

p/s: Lets hope the best for Tao. Really hope that he will keep his promised to stay. But i will respect whatever his decisions, because he's so precious <3