First Impression

Manly Childish

“Hello there, are you Huang Zi Tao?”

“Yup, last time I remember, I still use that name,” reply Tao spitefully considering the fact that he still feel irritated in finding the entrance. When he lifts his head at the source of voice, he froze, seems can’t believe an angle (in Tao’s view) just spoke to him.

“Haha, take it easy boy, I’ve been waiting for you. Are you alright?  If I had known, I would’ve gone out and get you. This building structure is rather complicated. The entrance is very hard to find”, explained an angle before him.

“Ah, I’m a-alright. Pleased to m-meet you. I’m ss-sorry for my behavior j-just now”, Tao stuttering, feel ashamed of his behavior towards the angle.

“You’re so cute”, blurted the angle unexpectedly. “I’m Suho, your Dorm President. Call me hyung if you want.  Come here, I’ll show you your room”. Tao obediently follow his angle until ‘wait….. CUTE? Who??? ME???!! This is not right’.

“I’m handsome, hyung! Not the cute one, definitely!” protest Tao slightly pouted.

Suho look at Tao, amused before he suddenly burst out laughing. “I like you, Tao-yah”, he said after his laughter subsided.

Tao feel warm inside and smile widely upon hearing Suho’s statement. Due to his mother’s job, Tao often transfer from one to another school and truth to be told, become a new student always hard for him. As long as he remembers, most of students at his old schools usually doesn’t welcome newcomer and will showing their dislike blatantly.  He really hopes that this private school will be different.

“Here we are Tao. Your name tag has been put on the door”. Both Tao and Suho stop in front of room with no 143 on the door. “Mr. and Mrs. Oh have requested to put you in the same room as their son since he’s living alone in this room.  I think his class will finish soon, so you can start unpacking your stuff first. Oh, this is your room key and dorm rules including meal times and curfews, make sure you read these, okay? I shall take my leave now. I’ll be in Room 240 if you need anything”, said Suho before he leave.  

“Thanks hyung!”

 

 

In the mid of unpacking his stuff, Tao noticed someone coming through the cracking sound from the opening door. ‘It must be him’, thought Tao while waiting for the said person to show himself.

After a while, a male character from manga (in Tao’s view) appears before him. He  has a sharp figure with dark brown hair, a define jaws, tall with slender and firm body and to put in another word, so perfect for Tao at least. Tao’s eyes busy scanning the figure from his head until it stops at his right hand which holding something familiar to Tao.

Tao took a better look at it. ‘Isn’t that a panda plushie in his hand?? Ouuhh, how cute this kid would be?’ Tao thought, feeling giddy inside.

“Hi! I’m Tao, I bet you already know that! You’re Oh Se Hun, right?” said Tao cheerfully in attempt to break the awkward silent that he himself cannot bear with.

The said male slowly approaching Tao and suddenly shove the panda plushie to Tao face. Tao just blink his eyes, a bit shock by the action, however what the other said next make Tao pull back and rethink the word ‘cute’ and ‘perfect’ that he describe the male earlier.

 “You look a lot like this”, blurted the other emotionless while showing his plushie. The speechless Tao can only send a glare at the other and wish to continue on his job.

The male in front of him still stare at him with intense look on his eyes. Tao fidgeting on his sit slightly feel annoyed.  

“What? Are you intending to help?”, ask Tao still be nice.

“Nope! Just want to stay here and watch”, said Sehun using i-don’t-care tone in his voice.

‘Isk , this brat’. Tao can’t hide his temper anymore. “Yah, get out of my way! You’re blocking my way!”. Tao let loose his anger and stomp out of the room angrily.

‘Interesting’, thought Sehun slightly amused.

 


Hi guys!

Its short chapter again. Thanks to subcribe my first ever story. Thanks for the comments too! 

I appreciated it a lot ^__^