I Care!!

Manly Childish

 

 

“You and Tao?? Really? Wow…It’s kinda…cool!” Chanyeol said in awe. His eyes darted between Baekhyun and Tao after Baekhyun told him and the rest that they know each other from long before.

 

“Yeah, cool isn’t it? It’s doesn’t even cross my mind to actually found my little peach here. Even right now, it feels like a dream, a really nice dream…” Baekhyun said slowly more to himself to hear. He holds Tao’s hand and caresses it lovingly; clearly show how much he misses the boy.

 

“But… Baek hyung, are you sure that this Panda here is your Little Peach?” Sehun suddenly asked, interrupted the warm and touching scene in front.

 

“Yeah….I knows my Little Peach very well. Why?” Baekhyun replied, a bit confuse.

 

“Nah, just asking… the way I see it, that name actually fitted you more especially the first word.”

 

It took several moments for Baekhyun to fully understand the meaning behind the said word and took only a second to lunge forward to smack the younger head. Gifted with good reflexes, Sehun succeed to avoid the sudden attack and smirk triumphantly at his hyung failed attempt.

 

“Yah, you brat!! Come here!!!” Baekhyun was in rage with Chanyeol hold on to him, trying to calm the situation. Suho and Kris become a bystander, calmly watch the scene while sipping their hot coffee and eat the delicious pastry in silent. Same goes for Tao who only focused on munching his foods deliciously in his own world.

 

Sehun seems satisfied with his little revenge (for stealing his Panda’s attention from him). “Heh… see you later Little hyung”. He then stood up, ready to leave while look at Tao and said, “Yah, Panda let’s go. That place will close in an hour”

 

“Way to ruin the mood, Oh Sehun… way to ruin the mood….” Suho sighed, shaking his head slowly while Kris just nodding in agreement beside him.

 

Tao has confused look on his face, thinking while looking hard at the retreating figure, hand still holding the last pastry. He then stood up abruptly, “Ahhh…I forgot! Hunnie, wait for me!!! Sorry hyungs, I leave first. We’ll catch up later, Bacon hyung….”  

 

Four of them left speechless at the table when the two youngest left. Kris clears his throat in attempt to interrupt the silence. “So, Baek-ah, how’s your pr –”

 

“Wait…what was that?” Baekhyun cut him. “Hunnie?  Seriously?!! Doesn’t he hate that nickname the most? Chanyeolie, you’re barely survived because of that, remember?? How Tao– When – Ah, no its – but –”

 

“Hey, relax Baek-ah…You may not believe it, but we could sense that Sehun had open up a little since Tao’s arrived. So more or less, I don’t think he will cause any harm to Tao. They are roommates anyway”, said Kris.

 

“Ehh??!! Roommates?? Don’t tell me my Little Peach is –”

 

“Yup… it’s him”, Suho cut him before he finished his line. “Interesting aren’t they”, his eyes sparkle and his corner lips twitching in excitement.  

 

“What’s with them being a roommate?” Chanyeol asked, clueless. “….and why are you seems overly excited about it, Suho-yah?”

 

“…excited? Me?? Is it obvious?” Suho just laugh at the statement. He and Kris then decided to leave the table a moment later, left Chanyeol first questions unanswered.

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

“Hey Panda, are you finish yet?”

 

“A moment!”

 

‘What took him so long? It’s just stationeries anyway….aishhh….’ “Find me outside, after you finished. Don’t wander alone. I’ll leave you for sure if you lost!” Without waiting for the answer, Sehun came out from the stationery shop and sit at the bench outside. He took out a cigarette box from his pocket and light one of it. After about 10 minutes waiting he can see his Panda by the door, struggling to open it as both hands full with plastic bag and several books. He unconsciously smiles at the sight. Upon Tao approaching, he quickly dismissed the smile and pretends to be annoyed instead.

 

“Yah! What took you so long?”

 

“Sorry, sorry… there’s a lot of thing I need to buy –” Tao stop his reasoning and furrowed his eyebrows when a piece of small rectangular paper fell right in front of his foot.

 

“Some weird people had come and give me their business cards…Haishhh, what a bother…” Sehun stand up and shake his outer jacket in annoyance. Few of the cards fell from his body to the floor.

 

Tao pick up one of those business cards that the other mention and his eyes widen in disbelief as he read, “Lee Entertainment: Modeling Agency”. He took a glance at Sehun and notices a slight annoyance on his poker face. ‘This brat really….can’t tell whether he honestly felt bothered or just showed off’. His eyes continue to scan the body in front of him before he caught something similar in between Sehun’s finger. His suspicions become clear as Sehun brought his hands to his mouth and exhales a fairly amount of smoke afterwards.

 

“Hunnie! What are you doing?!”

 

“What?!”

 

“This and this…” Tao pointed between Sehun and the cigarette, “How can you smoke in public?!”

 

Sehun rather amused at the question. “Who taught you that a person can’t smoke in public?”

 

“But…but…you’re underage!” Tao retorted, flustered at first.

 

“Huh?! Is that the best you can come out with? Quit being so nosy, Panda…Unlike someone who still talk and act like a kid himself, I’m matured enough to handle this kind of things. Nobody will notice”, Sehun said nonchalantly.

 

“Yah! It’s unhealthy. You can have cancer with it! It’s instance death! Plus it will harm other non-smokers. Can you im –”

 

“Stop nagging will you?! What? Non- smokers?? It’s doesn’t help if only me who quit smoking, what about others?! Live or dead, it’s my body anyway…besides, who care ab–”

 

“I CARE!!!” Tao shouted out loud. Out of rage, he snatches the cigarette from Sehun’s mouth and unconsciously grips it in his palm before throw it in the drain.

 

“Wha –” To say that he is shocked is beyond words. Sehun is stunned by Tao’s words and action. In a second, his face changes from shock to furious. He roughly grabs Tao by his wrist and drags him into nearby restroom.

 

Without any words Tao just let himself being drags by Sehun. His braveness earlier slowly fades as he notices how furious the other now. In the restroom, he could see how Sehun clumsily open the tap water and the next thing he knows, his hand was brought under the running water. He flinches at the sudden coldness.

 

“Idiot Panda!” Sehun broke the silent. He then takes a looks at Tao’s palm, “Does it hurt so much?”

 

Tao seems confused at first but then he realized red burning mark on his palm and the pain slowly creeping up on his nerves. “Hunnie…it hurts….”

 

“That’s obvious, you big idiot! What did you think you were grabbing?!” Sehun rebuked rather harshly.

 

“Nah…it’s not like that…but –” Tao stop and take a long breath before he continue, “…it’s really hurt…to hear you talk about live and dead so casually like that…”

 

Sehun keep silent. Truthfully he was speechless. He never expected to hear that from anyone let alone his new found roommate a.k.a fiancé. He seems lost in thought for a moment and Tao’s voices bring him back to reality.

 

“Umm…It’s enough I think. My hands are so cold that they’re numb.”

 

“No…Let the water run for a while more.” Sehun hold Tao’s hand still under the water. “I won’t do that again…”

 

“It’s alright. I’m fine already bu –….Ehh?? What?!”

 

“Smoking….I won’t do it again…” Sehun repeated.

 

Tao seems surprised at first, but a smile slowly spreading on his face. “Really, you promise??”

 

Sehun notices a sincere smile on the other’s face. ‘This panda, really…what make him so happy like that?’ Can’t stand the overwhelm feeling, he flick Tao’s forehead and replied playfully, “Yeah…at least not in front of you~”

 

“Yah, what was that for?!” shouted Tao while rubbing his sore forehead.

 

“A little revenge”, Sehun smirks after his remark. He then turns off the water and pass a clean handkerchief to Tao. He’s grab Tao’s things (books and plastic bags) before getting off from the restroom.

 

“Hunnie, wait for me! Hey, you promised, don’t you? Right, Hunnie? Yah, don’t ignore me!!!”

 

“Just shut up, Panda! Let’s head back quickly!” Unknown to Tao, a wide smile slowly creep up on Sehun’s usually poker face. ‘Thanks, Tao….really…’

 

 

 


Hi~

Thanks for those who still waitng for this to update ^.^

Hope you will leave yr thought after reading~

GUDBAMZZzzzzzzz