New Family

Manly Childish

“If you always judge people, you have no time to love them.”


“….ke up.”

“…. wake up.”

“Mmm…five more minute Umma.” Tao mumbles in reply, still won’t open his eyes.

‘Umma??!!. Aish, this sleepy head!’ Sehun cringed at the reply.

“Yah,Panda, wake up!” This time Sehun shouted and flicks Tao’s forehead.

Tao sit up abruptly on his bed, wide awake.

“Aaahh, why did you hit me?!!  Can you wake me up like normal people do? Who the hell hit people early in the morning” ranted Tao, while his hand busy rubbing his sore forehead. He glances over Sehun who seems to ignore him completely, feign innocence.

“Yah, don’t you hear me?”

“...... “

“Ignoring me, huh?” Tao persistently rants and nudging Sehun by his foot to gain some attention from the other.

Sehun sigh seems annoyed. He stops in whatever he’s doing and slowly approaches Tao. 

“Like normal people do?” asked Sehun suddenly, lifting his eyebrow. Tao sense something bad and unconsciously shoving himself further back on his bed.

“Like what?” Devilish smirk tugging his lips as he continues, “hugs you till you awake yourself, or perhaps  ...” Sehun paused; shorten the gaps between them till his face is inch away from the other.

 “You prefer kissing?”

Tao’s eyes widen in shock, ‘what??’ His face slowly becomes red, blushing furiously.  “You ert!!!” he shouted after pushed Sehun aside and sprinted to the bathroom.

‘What was that?’  Sehun was left astonished by the fact that the other male would react like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Panda, are you finish yet? Come quickly or I’ll leave you behind. Don’t forget to lock the door.” Sehun walk leisurely along the hallway while waiting for Tao to catches up. That night before, Tao had asked him to go to school together and he just agreed to it due to his tiredness. Who have thought that having a roommate and fiancé will drained his energy the most albeit make him experience a different kind of excitement much to his surprises.

“Yeah, I’m coming. Don’t you dare to leave me alone!” Tao reply in threaten manner afraid that yesterday event (in which he was lost) will happen again. Anyway, he thought that it was not because he doesn’t have any sense of direction or anything, but this damn building has complicated structure to begin with let alone his school structure. For his safety, he decided that he needs a guide at least for the whole year to be able to remember all the part of his dorm and school buildings. Lucky enough Oh Sehun had agreed to accompany him for today.

In the middle of his walking, Sehun bump into his cousin hyung and his roommate, Suho and Kris.

“Sehun-ah, morning~” Kris said his greeting while Suho just glare at him still bother with what happened yesterday. Sehun simply bowing his heads at the greeting, his eyes shoot directly at Suho who seems busy searching for someone and he kinda expect the questions he would receive from his hyung.

“Where is he?”

“Who?” Sehun asked, pretend not to know.

 Suho furrow his eyebrows, “Huang Zitao, Tao, your roommate, your fiancé, where is him?”

“I don’t know.. .somewhere, maybe…” Sehun answered nonchalantly. The misery looks on his hyung’s face right now really priceless and it pleased him the most.

“Don’t tell me..yesterday…you..how could –“ Suho word come unorganized and his hands is ready to whacked Sehun head when someone’s cheerful voice stops him.

“Hi Suho hyung! Kris hyung!”Tao cheerfully greets when he spotted Suho and Kris with Sehun.

Upon seeing his searching subject, Suho run towards him and hug Tao lovingly. “Are you okay, my baby? Did you hurt anywhere?” Suho frantically search any injuries on Tao’s body.

‘Baby?my Baby?’ Sehun just froze in his spot, amused by Suho’s antics. “What happened?” He jolted his lips at Suho direction and looks at Kris demand some explanations.

“He” Kris pointed at Suho and continued, “Since yesterday keep blabbering about how cute, vulnerable and fragile Tao was in which I partially agreed. So he decided to protect Tao and literally adopt Tao as his son and somehow dragged me to this playing house.”Kris explained to him with his calm voice and walk towards his ‘new family’.The four of them then walk to school together with Suho still holding Tao’s arm protectively followed by Kris behind and Sehun who stares at them in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho hardly let go of Tao’s hand when they arrive at their school. Lots of encouragement words were given to Tao as they part to go to their respective class.

“See you at dorm Tao-yah! Be nice and make a lot of friends!”

“Stick to Sehun, be careful and avoid getting lost again!” Kris added.

“Yeah, thanks hyungs!” reply Tao, feeling touched by the hyungs concern.  

Tao and Sehun leisurely walk to their class when suddenly Sehun stops, looking for something from his bag.

“Panda, you go first, just walk along this way, our class will be at the end of this corridor, next to the staircase. I think I forgot my things at the locker.” Sehun gave out instruction to their class before hurriedly run and leave Tao behind.

“Wait, I –“. ‘Isk, why don’t you ask me to tag along? What do I do now?’ Tao just stare at the disappearing figures. ‘Look, it’s not your first time transferring school Tao-yah, you can do this. Fighting!’  Tao encourage himself as he slowly become nervous from his unfamiliar surroundings.

From a far Tao already heard some noise consist of laughing, gossiping and teasing coming from his supposed to be class. Tao stood in front of the door for a few minutes before finally let himself entering. The class suddenly becomes the death silent for a moment before it resumes with a murmurs and nasty comments about him.

“Look, it’s the new student!”

 “A delinquent?”

 “I heard that the reason he’s transfer because of fight or something”

“But he looks kinda weak and vulnerable.”

 “Ugh, he looks dangerous!”

“He’s cool though.”

“Eww, what’s wrong with his eyes???”

“He’s ugly”

Tao’s expression remains stoic at those comments. ‘It’s the same here too. People do judge, like always. How can I make lots of friends, Suho hyung?’ Tao thought feeling somewhat uneasy. His hand was cold and shivering trying to hold his emotions.

The class becomes silent for the second time when suddenly Tao feel that someone grabs his hand and drag him to the chair. “This is your seat from now on. And I’ll sit here,” Sehun said and pointed his seat in front of Tao’s desk. Tao sit at his pointed seat and silently thanks Sehun for literally saving the world.

Class started when the teacher comes and introduce Tao as the new student before the lessons continued without major incidents till it finished for the day.

Sehun wait for Tao outside to go back together. ‘This idiot panda, why don’t you try to defend yourself?’ Sehun thought and glance over Tao, feel a bit guilty as he left Tao earlier. Tao walk lifelessly back to their dorm and he silently prayed that tomorrow will become better than today.

 


 

 

Hi guys \ 00 /

Its been a while ^.^

Thanks for subscribing my story. Pls show yr support by leaving some comments