Chapter 13

Manly Childish

 

****Flashback at Pastry Shop after Tao and Sehun left****

 

 

“Hey Baek….the person that Tao mention from your and his story…He was the same person that we all know right?” Kris asked soon after Tao and Sehun left.

 

Baekhyun know there is no other way to avoid the question. Sooner or later he’ll be asked about it. But this is too soon for him. He sighed deeply before answer, “Mmm…Yeah…we all know him…quite well actually”

 

There is a moment of silent before Kris breaks it with another question. “Then why?” Kris stops, looks at Baekhyun to read the other expression and continue, “I know it’s not my place to pry, but shouldn’t you at least tell Ta –”

 

“Yeah, I know Kris…” He cut. “I know….I’ll tell him when the right time comes”

 

“As you say Baek….as you say…”

 

 

****Flashback End****

 

 

“OH SEHUN!!!!!!!”

 

‘Oh , I’m late!!! Idiot Oh Sehun!!!!Stupid Oh Sehun!!!!’ Tao grumbled and cursed in his mind while busied himself with his uniform and such to get ready for school. Lucky that he did prepared the night before. At the corner of his eyes he can see Oh Sehun calmly sipping his instant coffee much to his annoyance.

 

Sehun notice the annoyed glances that a certain Panda throw at him. He can’t help but to tease the other. “What? It’s not my fault though”

 

Tao return the remark with murderous glare. His mind keeps cursing at the male in front of him. He actually woke up early this morning, way too early for his own liking. He keep tossing left and right before end up fallen back asleep until jolted awake exactly 20 minutes before school started. Later he learned that Oh Sehun purposely let him overslept. What made him really mad at the other not only because of that but the sly smile and the nonsense he uttered as excuse, “Oh, you look really cute when you sleep, so I let you sleep more…you should be thankful of how generous I am, shouldn’t you?”

 

“Hey Panda, come out quickly if you don’t want to be left alone~” Sehun said teasingly before he close the door and waiting outside.

 

‘Ugh!! I can’t believe this guy!!’  Tao scream inside his head and throw a pillow at the closing door, sign of protest.

 Tao end up tailing behind Sehun while his mind continues cursing the male in front of him. He misses his precious breakfast this morning. Later he found himself almost fall when he crushed at the male in front of him.

 

“Ouch!!Yah, why did you stop suddenly?!”, Tao whined and rubs his forehead while pouting.

 

“That’s why you should look in front when you walk….and stop cursing me inside your head…It’s really annoying…Take this bread, bet it’s enough till you take your lunch later…” Sehun pass a packet of bread to Tao and without giving the other male time to reply, he coolly walk away.

 

Tao just stood there, blink continuously with the bread in his hand. Moment later, a wide smile spread on his face as he sprinted to catch up with Sehun.

 

“Hunnie~ Thank you!!!!” Tao shouted happily and naturally linked his arm with Sehun and continue to walk.

 

Sehun froze on his spot a few moments, not really expect Tao’s sudden gesture. He tries to hide his sudden loud heartbeat by pretending to feel uncomfortable.

 

“Yah Panda, let go of my hand!”

 

“Ishk…don’t want to~” Tao grip Sehun arm tightly and continue to drag him despite the later protest.

 

“Ugh...whatever….” Sehun gave up and let Tao do whatever he want. Truth to be told, Oh Sehun never let anyone ordering him around, never let anybody close to him even his family or so called friends and simply said, Oh Sehun never care. But this few weeks caught him off guard. It never cross his mind that another presence will succeed in affects him so much physically and emotionally in a short amount of time.

 

Tao happily munched the bread, feeling rather thankful at the other. Not far from them, he notices a group that seems a bad news and his eyes caught someone similar among the group. He absentmindedly follows stealthily near the group looking for a chance to make a clear view of that familiar person. Tao then notice that the group entering the convenience store leaving that familiar person behind. He takes the opportunity to approach him.

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

 

Sehun came from his deep thought when he no longer felt the lingering warm around his arm. The fact that he almost cringed at the sudden lost scared him a little and as usual he chose to discard those feelings. Curious when he saw Tao stalking over something or rather someone, he follow suit. He then notices Tao approaching someone. Sehun come nearer but hid himself well in the midst of the crowd, with Tao still back facing him.

 

 “Lu hyung??” He heard Tao voice asked in uncertainty. He also notices that the other person become stiff before he turns himself fully in front of Tao. Next thing he knows, Tao already launched himself to hug that stranger.

 

From a distance, Sehun could notice a glint of shock and longing on the stranger eyes in a split second when Tao hugged him before it quickly replace by an empty stare. He also notices how the stranger hand has moved to response to Tao’s hugs before he retreated and clenched his fist tightly.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

 

The moment person in front of him turn around, Tao 100% sure that it’s the same person he miss so much this few years, his Luhan hyung. Without a second thought he shortened their distance and hugs his hyung tightly with his mouth constantly repeat of how much he misses his hyung.  Tao feel a bit weird as his hug has not been return. Slowly, he releases his hug and confront his hyung one more time.

 

“Lu hyung, it’s me, Tao. Don’t you recognize me? I’m growing fast these past few years, but still… even bacon hyung recognize me at his first glance”, convinced Tao. “Hyung… I –

 

“Hey Luhan look what we – Ohoo, we got some company here….” Suddenly their conversation interrupted rudely by another person.

 

“So….who’s this little prick?”

 

******************************************************************************************

 

Hi All~

Drop some comment when visit, i'll be very happy ^.^