Bacon Hyung

Manly Childish

 

“Morning, Suho hyung~” Tao grinned widely when he spotted Suho on one of the table at dorm cafeteria.

 

“Oh, hi Tao!” Suho waved and invited him to sit at the same table. Tao gladly walking to the table bringing along his tray that full of his favorite pastry and breads.

 

“Doesn’t it too much for a skinny guy like you?” asked Suho with his finger pointed at Tao’s tray.

 

“Nope… This is essential for me, hyung~” answered Tao nonchalantly. Suho just nodded at the answer, murmurs along the word ‘what a food monster’ before he patted the younger’s head lovingly.

 

Tao was on his last pastry, when he noticed the older seemingly tried to remember about something.  

 

“Ahhh…I remember something…” he paused. “Some birds had told me how cool you’re yesterday,” continued Suho, mimicking some punching and kicking actions.

 

Tao furrowed his eyebrows, confused at first before whined in realization. “Hyunngggggg…. don’t mention it!!!” He covered his face with his hand, hiding from sudden embarrassment.

 

“It’s such a pity I’m not there to witnessed it though”, Suho continued to teased.

 

“Ahhhh….hyuunngggg…. stop it!!! I hate you…..” said Tao even though he never meant it. He stomped his foot sulkily, ready to leave.

 

Suho chuckles lightly at Tao’s cute reaction. “I’ve heard some news about the opening of some delicious pastry shop around here…and I really want to go with you…”, he tried to lure Tao in.

 

Tao’s ears perk up with the mention of word ‘delicious’ and ‘pastry’ and as predicted, it succeed to halt his step. He turns toward Suho, eyes glittering with excitement. “Really, hyung?? Where’s the shop?? When we will go???” he asked excitedly, seems forgotten his sulking before.

 

Suho slightly amused at how easy Tao was lured at the mention of food. Too fun to see Tao’s reactions, he continued to teased, “I’m planning to go after school today….but, since you said you hate me…I’ll go wi–”

 

“NOOooo!!!” Tao suddenly shouted, cut Suho’s word in the process. “I mean… no… but its…”, Tao sighed in defeat before he continued with dejected voices, eyes b with tears, “I’m sorry, hyung…I really don’t mean it.”

 

Feeling somewhat bewildered at the sudden turnout, Suho quickly approaches Tao and wrap his hand around the sad boy. “Hey, Tao baby….I’m just joking…Hey…I’m going with you, alright? Tao-yah wh–” Suho stopped his word when he heard some giggling sound coming from the person in his arm.

 

“Yaaayyy!!! I’ll wait for you after school hyung…It’s a promise~” shouted Tao happily before he make a quick exit from the cafeteria.

 

‘What the –!! Aishhh this cute little devil…I’ve been tricked’. Suho smiled warmly and shook his head constantly, totally amused by the sudden changes of the younger behavior. “Drag Sehun along!!!” he shouted before the younger’s silhouette completely vanished behind the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s half four in the evening when four of them, including Kris and Sehun (of course after much struggle and hassle before dragged by force) walked together to the said pastry shop. The shop was about two blocks away from their dorm. So after about 10 minute of leisurely walking, they arrived at the pastry shop which really looks nice and enticing from the outside. A varies of fluffy and delicious pastries can be seen through their glass display. They walked in and automatically welcomed by the heavenly smell of breads, pastries and beautiful dessert. The shop interior was pleasing enough with a mix of modern and rustic décor.

 

 

“Wow, this is soooo niccceeee!!” said Tao delightedly. His mouth can’t help but water at the sight of his favorites. For him it’s like a jewelry store of pastries: taste one thing, love it, and walk away dreaming about the next thing to go back for. Contradictory, Oh Sehun looks totally indifferent about it.

 

“Suho-yah, here!!”

 

Suho search for the calling voice. Luckily the place is not too crowding even though the table almost full. He could spot someone in checkered shirt who frantically wave at him at some corner of the shop. Kris and Sehun who realize the gesture quickly walked to that table while Suho practically drag Tao who seems daze since he entered the shop.

 

 

“Phew,,, thanks Chanyeol-ah, you’re the best!” said Kris while he took his sit beside the male. Upon hearing the mention of Chanyeol name, Tao remembers back the ‘hugging’ incident a week before and hurriedly hide behind Suho for protection.

 

 

“Hey Tao, what’s wrong?” asked Suho confused at first but then he realized, “You scared of Chanyeol, aren’t you?” he asked again before he laugh wholeheartedly.

 

 

“Hey, do I look like zombie, Tao-yah? But I don’t bite you know” pouted Chanyeol feeling slightly sad at Tao’s reaction.

 

“Ughh, you look ugly with that pouty face, hyung” teased Sehun before he continued, “Besides, it your fault he’s acting that way towards you”

 

“Yah, you brat who did you call ugly?!! And what did I d–”, he stopped. “Ahhh, that time!! Oh my goodness…I’m sorry Tao-yah, I react without thinking that time. You know I really cannot control myself whenever I saw cute things. And at that time you’re too cute to resist. I’m really sorry, can we start again, pleaseeeee???” pleaded Chanyeol, clamping together both of his hands and blinking his eyes repeatedly in a cute manner.

 

Tao chuckled lightly upon seeing the ridiculous face made by Chanyeol. He then slowly approaches the older male. “Mmmm….Hi Chanyeol hyung. I’m Zitao, Tao for short.  Nice to meet you~” Tao happily greeted the other before he whined in protest, “and…. I’m handsome, hyung…not cute!!!”

 

Chanyeol face beaming with excitement as Tao’s words slowly sinking through his system. “Hi Tao!!! Nice meeting you too~” replied him eagerly, before he continue, “Nope, you’re definitely cute!! Can I hug you again, Tao-yah??”

 

It was a few moment of silent before Chanyeol suddenly writhing in pain as someone whacked his head from behind. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Sehun rubbing his hand with disapproving looks on his face. “Yah, stop it idiot hyung! You and your weird will scared him again”

 

Sehun then turn to Tao, “Hey panda, let’s get you some pastries”. Tao nods enthusiastically before grinned widely at Sehun. For a really short moment, Sehun could sense butterflies in his stomach upon seeing Tao’s innocent and child-like happy face, but as usual choose to shrug it off with some snarky remark. “Yah, wipe your drool. It’s disgusting.”

 

Tao roll his eyes at Sehun’s remark before hurriedly wipe his non-existing drool with his hand. “Meanie Sehunnie…” mumbled Tao quietly, ready to go. Sehun just wearing his signature smirk in response.

 

“Chanyeol-yah, where is he? I thought both of you will come together?” Tao heard Kris asked, wondering who is ‘he’ they are talking about.

 

“Yeah, we came together but Baekhyun met with some friends and later engaged with conversations. So he asked me to find our seat first.” come a replied from Chanyeol.

 

Tao halts his step for a moment, frowning at the mention of familiar name. ‘Ahh…it’s impossible…maybe they only shared the same name’

 

Sehun notice the frown at Tao’s face. Feeling somewhat worried, he slowly approaches the other and asked in concern, “What’s wrong?”

 

Tao flinch at the question before he shakes his head in response, indicating that there is nothing to worry about and Sehun just lets it slip this time. They stayed in silence before Tao start to talk.

 

“Sehunnie…”

 

“Mmm…”, responded Sehun lazily.

 

“Who is Baekhyun?”

 

Sehun steal a glance at the other beside him, wondering why he suddenly asked like that. Contemplating to answer such questions, he let out what he thinks the best and sound logic, “Nobody. Just another annoying hyung”

 

Hearing that, Tao let out an angry huff, “Yah!!! It’s not what I mea–” Tao stopped in middle when he heard someone called him.

 

“Zitao…. Huang Zitao, aren’t you??” repeated the stranger. There is uncertainty in his voice, seemingly deems a confirmation.

 

Tao look at the person in confused. ‘Who?…but he seems familiar though’. Then he heard Sehun talk casually to the stranger.

 

“Hyung, you know Tao?”

 

“Oh, hi Sehun-ah.” The stranger greets at Sehun but his gaze still fell on Tao. Tao looks a bit uncomfortable but before he manages to ask anything, the stranger beat him to it.

 

“Hey, little peach…don’t you recognized me?”

 

Tao look uncertain at first, but suddenly his eyes become wide, face mixed with emotions. He clenches his fist tightly, struggling to control his emotions. Unconsciously, the tears that he tried hard to hide run down freely through his face.

 

“Bacon hyung……” after a few moments he finally found courage to let out his hoarse voice.

 

 


 

Another update ~O.O~

Thanks to all my subcribers as well as silent readers ^.^

Don't forget to leave some comments >.<

Nite guys~