Jealous?

(HIATUS) Not you again!

"Will you keep it down a bit?" Chanyeol said and looked around us. I was a bit shocked to hear that Sehun was engaged. He seemed like the playboy kind of guy. 

"Are you serious? That jerk is engaged to that girl?" I asked Chanyeol wide-eyed and he just nodded in reply. I took a deep breath taking all of this in because this was ruining my plan. I was supposed to play with him but now that I've found out that he's engaged my plan's all ruined! I heard my phone ringing and it was my dad. I had totally forgotten that he was waiting for me. I replied quickly and said I was on my way out. 

"Sorry Chanyeol but I have to go, my dad is waiting for me. I'll see you around okay?" I said and ran off before he even got to say anything. Running in heels were never a problem for me but being pulled back all of the sudden was a problem for me. I saw dad's car in front of the school gate but I was being held back from moving forward. I turned my head to see who it was and it was Sehun. I let out a sigh and turned around to face him properly. 

"What do you want?" I asked him with a condesending tone. 

"I heard you had an argument with Lin today. You have guts princess." Sehun said and stepped closer to me. 

"Shouldn't you be calling her your fiancee? I mean you are engaged after all." I replied and turned my heel to walk away from him. But even before I got to take a step he pulled me back to original place. 

"Are you jealous?" Sehun asked me coyly. 

"No. I don't even know you Sehun. And I don't have a reason to be jealous anyway. Good bye." I said and pulled my hand away from his grasp and ran towards the car. When I entered my dad immediately stared at me with curiousity in his eyes. 

"I'll tell you when we get home dad. Now will you start the car please...?" I asked him with a smile. How should I even explain this to him? I barely know how the situation is anyway. 



I'm updating today because I felt like this part was missing in the last update so here you go. ^^