First

(HIATUS) Not you again!

Walking on the beach all alone is not as relaxing as I thought it would be. All my thoughts are with Jongin and Miyoung. I wonder if they've made any progress by now or are they still in the no talking zone. Just because Jongin didn't tell her that he was actually going to meet his baby sister and not another girl, we're now in Jeju to fix everything with his wife. Everything went downwards when we got here so I decided to move aside so they could talk, if Jongin succeeds to get to her. 

While walking down the beach not really knowing where I was going, I saw a group of guys playing volleyball a few meters away from me. They all had great bodies but there was this one boy with a slightly more slender but still muscular body that captured my eyes. I watched them play while walking towards their way and without noticing anything, the boy that I took an interest to was staring right back at me. His friend was leaning on him and whispering something and the slender boy smirked. 

"Hey you! Wanna play?" The slender boy shouted from the other side. I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief that he thought I would want to play volleyball. I had better things to do than run around and hit a ball. But I also knew that I shouldn't get close to strangers, my brother would kill me if I did so I turned my heel around and walked away. But before I could get any longer I felt someone clutch onto my arm stopping me from moving any further. I turned around and saw the slender boy again. He was quite handsome and he was now wearing a shirt. 

"Who are you?" I asked calmly and removed my arm from his grasp. 

"The guy you were staring at a few minutes ago. Did you forget me already?" He asked with a smirk and I knew immediately that this one was a jerk. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. 

"Me look at you? I was looking at your tan friend over there. You on the other hand isn't much to look at." I replied and gave him a smirk before walking away. A moment later I was pulled right back and this time I was glaring at him. 

"Oh come on, I was just kidding. I'm Sehun. You are?" Sehun asked with a more gentle face than before. 

"None of your business. Good bye." I said, turned around and I was finally able to walk away without Sehun trying to pull me back. That's when it hit me, I knew he was interested. I could tell by looking at him and I bet him and his friends were betting on something before regarding me. I could play with him a bit, he seems like a pretty interesting guy and I was sure that I wasn't going to get attached to this one like the ones before. And I could use a distraction from all of the Jongin problems right now, this could be so much fun. 


Back at the hotel I saw Miyoung but I didn't know what I should do. Jongin wasn't around and I was certain that they hadn't made up yet. I walked awkwardly towards her and I felt her stares. I walked right passed her without looking at her and I thought I got away from her before I felt a soft grip on my wrist. 

"You're Jia right?" I heard a soft voice ask. I turned around and saw that Miyoung was staring right at me.

"Yeah, that's me. You must be my brothers wife, Miyoung right?" I replied awkwardly. She nodded and gave my a smile. 

"So... are you really his sister? Is he really telling the truth?" She asked at the verge of tears. 

"Yeah, I can tell you my side as well if you want to know. I have all the time there is right now." I replied with an awkward smile. 

"I'm actually on my way to go see a friend right now but maybe tomorrow? Let's meet down here the same time." Miyoung said and flashed a sincere smile. I nodded and then we said our good bye's before parting. I was starting to feel nervous about meeting her now. What if I'll make it worse? I really didn't have time to think about this right now because I was going to meet Jongin in the restaurant. 

I was heading towards the restaurant when I bumped into someone, I was so embarrassed and then I quickly apologized turning a bit red. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a klutz." I said. The tall boy turned around and I immediately saw who it was. It was jerk face. 

"No problem princess, why don't you make it up to me by going to dinner with me?" Sehun replied with a slight smug face on. I rolled my eyes and walked right pass him not wanting to deal with him right now and Jongin was probably waiting for me already. 

But sooner or later Sehun, I will have my way with you.



Tada! And the first chapter is up! Okay so I know I've been really slow with uploading this but I've been sick :( now that I'm slightly better and I'm about to go on a break I will, hopefully, have time to update. Please tell me what you think because your opinion are so important in order for me to continue this story. Until next time everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy new year beforehand! ^^