Re-united

(HIATUS) Not you again!

"You must be new huh? I mean you are talking back to me after all." She said. I rolled my eyes at her as if it mattered who she was. 

"I don't know who you are and I don't care to find out either. With that rotten attitude of yours, I'm still surprised that people are hanging around you." I replied and turned my heel. "Come on Fei. We have a class to get to." I said to Fei and she scurried to my side in a second. 

When I left the cafeteria I heard a lot of whispering about me, a few were praising me and a few thought that I was crazy for standing up against that girl. But I can't really deny the fact that I was a bit curious of who that girl was. Why was everyone making such a big fuzz about her anyway? 

The entire school day kind of flew away after that. While walking through the school halls people were pointing at me and stared at me. I tried to not to get annoyed but since it's my first day I didn't want to get a bad image. Even though I kind of blew that in the school cafeteria earlier today according to Fei. I let out a sigh and just tried to clear my head. I didn't want this to show when my dad was going to pick me up. I was almost out of the main door until I heard a familiar voice. 

"Well there's my princess." The voice said and I knew it was Sehun. He was the only one who would call me that. I turned around but to my surprise it was actually Chanyeol calling me. He was my friend during kinder garden until he moved away somewhere. 

"Chanyeol is that you?" I asked with a high pitched voice, clearly very excited. I hugged him hard because I've actually missed this guy. He was a great friend who kept contact with me ever since he moved. Our parents are friends so it was natural for us to talk with each other even though we didn't get to see each other that often. 

"The one and only." Chanyeol replied and flashed me his bright smile. He had the best smile. "I heard that you've been messing with Lin." He continued and smirked. 

"Is that the girl in the cafeteria?" I asked him slightly confused and he nodded in reply. "What's up with her anyway? Why is everyone making a big fuzz about her? Is she someone special?" I asked him. 

"Well yeah... she is engaged with Sehun after all." Chanyeol replied and my eyes dilated to a size bigger than they usually are. 

"What?!" I shout in disbelief. 



I wasn't able to update the entire weekend so this is to make things up for that ^^ I hope you enjoy it!