Phone call

(HIATUS) Not you again!

I answered the phone hesitantly but I had to confess that I was a bit curious. That was just who I am as a person. 

"Hello?" 

"Well hey there, beautiful." The voice said and I knew who it was right away. 

"Sehun. How did you get my number?" I asked him with a pissed voice. 

"I asked around, and I do go at the same school as you. They have your number there." Sehun replied and I face palmed myself. But then I remembered that I didn't even know that he was going at my school. This was getting more interesting. 

"You go to the same school as me? How great." I said with a sarcastic tone but I was actually a bit excited. 

"Don't be like that princess. In that way I can meet you more often." Sehun said and I could bet on everything I had that he had a smirk plastered on his face. But I have to admit that he'd put a lot of work it seemed. 

"What do you want?" I asked with a harsh tone. 

"Wanna go out with me?" He asked. Straightforward as always Sehun. 

"No." I replied immediately. 

"What? Why not? I thought we had something." He replied teasingly and I giggled. "Did you just laugh?" He asked quite shocked. 

"Yeah, can't a girl laugh nowadays?" I asked him back. 

"Of course you can. But I haven't heard you laugh before." Sehun said and I just laughed. 

"Of course you haven't! You don't even know me. And finding out my phone number like this isn't making me want to get to know you either. Are you a stalker Sehun? Does your parents know about this?" I asked teasingly but the other line went silent. Did I say something wrong? I waited for him to answer but the next second he hung up on me. I was shocked. What had happened? 

But it was getting late so I didn't have any time to think about this. I did have to go to school tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to see him tomorrow and ask what happened- wait what? I don't have to do that! He doesn't mean anything to me. 



I think I'm going to keep the chapters about this long or longer but I'm also going to try to update more frequently so it even things out with the short chapters and so on since I don't have that much time to work on these. This would be the perfect solution for me. 

But I hope that you enjoy this one and the next time you read, you'll be able to read about Jia and Sehun in school! ^^