Date

(HIATUS) Not you again!

I stared at Sehun as he tried to find Fei with me still holding my hand. It felt really weird and I was starting to get nervous. It took a while before I could say something to him or actually ask him to let my hand go. He looked down at me with a cold look before pulling me into an open classroom. He closed and locked the door before pushing me against it, leaning in close to my face while supporting himself with his hands on the door. 

"Are you playing with me Jia?" He asked me. He's always so straightforward. 

"Yeah. You took your time." I replied with a smirk. 

"I'm not a person you should play with. Even you should know that by now." He replied with a scary tone to his voice. I diverted my eyes to somewhere else because his eyes were piercing into my soul, at least it felt like that. 

"Look I'm not stupid but if you keep playing with me, I'll keep playing with you." I replied not really looking into his eyes. He leaned in a bit closer and kissed me quickly. I wasn't able to react before he pulled back and smirked at me.

"Stop. Before I break your heart." Sehun replied coldly with his expressionless face, unlocked the door and disappeared. What just happened? 

I walked aimlessly in school before someone yelled out my name. 

"Jia! Wait for me!" I turned around and saw Fei running towards me with a bag in her hand. When she reached me she was out of breath. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her quite worried. 

"Yeah... but I just heard that you came with Sehun this morning. Is that true?" She asked staring at me. I nodded in reply because thinking of Sehun isn't my favorite thing to do at the moment. "You know that everyone is talking about you two right now, right?" She asked. 

"Fei, I haven't had any breakfast. Can't we just leave that and go eat? Please?" I asked her and she just nodded. She walked me to the roof and there we sat and ate breakfast. Fei had prepared something in the last minute she said but it was so tasty I couldn't believe what she said about last minute preparation.The bell was going to ring soon so we started walking towards our class. When I walked into the classroom I saw Lin and her friends sitting in the middle of the class chattering and Sehun with a few of his friends by the windows. Fei pulled me to the other side of the room and took the front row seats. 

During the entire class I felt Sehun stare at me and I heard how Lin was making y comments directed towards me. Even though none of those things affected me, there was one thing that did make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Sehun was standing up for me! For me of all people. He didn't even know me and he still stood up for me whenever Lin was making snassy comments at me. Even though I was certain of that it bothered Lin more that Sehun was on my side. But is he really on my side or is he just playing with me? I'm not sure. 

In every class I had with Sehun I felt him stare at me. I was even seated next to him whenever his friend Baekhyun was talking too much. Baekhyun was placed with Fei and I next to Sehun. During that class I felt his hands on my thigh. I glared at him and whispered for him to let go. When he didn't listen I forcefully removed his hands from my thigh but he put his hand back. Eventually I gave up and let him, when class was over I practically sprinted out of the room. I walked to the parking lot where my driver would come and pick me up but he was late. While I waited for him I waved Fei good bye. 

A car drove and stopped in front of me and I saw Oh Sehun step out of the car. He walked around the car and opened the passenger door for me, I think. I watched him as if he was crazy. 

"Get in Jia. Your driver isn't coming any time soon." Sehun said and smirked. I didn't believe what he said but I got into his car anyway. He started to drive and I immediately freaked out because he wasn't driving me home.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. 

"A date. I want to get to know you better." Sehun replied. 

"I don't want to go on a date with you." I answered coldly. "Take me home." I said. 

"No, I've already asked your dad if this was okay. You'll be home before 10pm, I promise." Sehun said and smiled at me. My heart fluttered. What was that?



Finally an update! I'm sorry for the late update and so on... I've been really busy and freaking out about finals so yeah. But I guess you can say that I'm back on track for a while but I'm not going to give empty promises like I used to. 

Enjoy this update you guys and I'll see you again soon! ^^