Meeting

(HIATUS) Not you again!

I took a seat in front of my brother Jongin and he did not look happy. I'm guessing he and Miyoung hasn't really made up and I'm guessing he made it even worse. I mean when he took me to her she did yell at him quite a bit. He must be really heartbroken. 

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked carefully and a bit worried. 

"She doesn't want to talk to me, at all. Remember?" Jongin replied with a upset tone to his voice. 

"I know but I was just wondering if you went back after we left the first time." I continued in order to get some information out of him. 

"No, I couldn't really find her at the cafe and her friends didn't really tell me where she were. And she didn't answer me when I knocked on her room either." Jongin said with an even more upset tone. He looked like a lost puppy right now. I felt really bad for him so I decided to tell him that I met Miyoung earlier. 

"You know... I'm meeting her tomorrow. She wanted to talk." Jongin looked deep into my eyes with a tiny bit of hope. I smiled a bit to see that my brother was feeling just a bit better than before. 

"When are you meeting her?" Jongin asked while flipping through the menu. 

"I'm guessing in the lobby the same time I spoke to her today. But you can't go with me, you get that right?" I retorted and Jongin let out a disappointed sigh. He nodded slowly and I just chuckled at my brother. We both ate in silence but once in a while we did change a few words with each other. It was a nice dinner and when we were heading out of the restaurant, Jongin quickly ran off catching the elevator. I saw this girl over there as well and I knew right away it was Miyoung he was running after. I laughed and wished him good luck in my head before heading towards my room. 


The next day


I sat patiently and waited for Miyoung to come and I was so nervous. She had been in her room almost the entire day and when she finally came down, she was looking very tense and slightly afraid. She looked really pretty as always with her maxi dress and half tied hair and even her skin got a bit of color now as well. 

I stood up and walked towards her and I saw how she tensed up. Why was she nervous? I'm the one who's the culprit for all of this, I should be the one who should be nervous. 

"Hello unnie." I said softly and bowed to her. 

"Hi." Miyoung replied a bit quietly while looking at me quite awkwardly. Instead of small talking I cut to the chase. 

"You probably think the worst of my brother for cheating on you while you were married. But I'm not one of them. My brother isn't a bad guy." I said and hoped with all I had that she would listen to me. "Jongin oppa wanted me to tell you that he regret everything and that he's sorry and he wants you back in his arms." I continued with a meek smile. 

"How do you know all this?" Miyoung asked with a confused look. 

"I'm his baby sister after all. He tells me everything. And I know Jongin oppa said that I was a childhood friend but I'm really his sister. It's just a bit easier to explain to other that we're friends than siblings because we were never with each other as brother and sister." I told her.

"I've never heard of you Jia, how come Jongin hasn't been talking about you?" Miyoung asked. 

"Well he never sees me and I guess that's a reason to not talk about a sister that might or might not exist to others right? But you used to play with me when I was a baby." I retorted and giggled a bit. 

"I don't really remember that." Miyoung replied and smiled a little. 

"Anyhow, I really want to apologize for the misunderstanding. My brother means well and he's so in love with you. He even cried yesterday believing that you might leave him. I think you should talk to him because he's been really depressed ever since you left Seoul." I told her and laughed a bit and so did Miyoung. 

"Is he awake?" She asked. And that sentence made me bubble inside. Was she really going to see him? I was really excited for no apparent reason but this was going to be so great. Then I noticed Jongin by the front desk with his red puffy eyes from crying to much. 

"He's by the front desk looking at us right now." I replied and Miyoung turned around to him. I watched her walk towards Jongin with slow steps and Jongin straightened himself up. Miyoung pulled my brother into a hug and he desperately clung onto her, hugging her really tight it seemed. I smiled for myself while watching the two of them. It made me wonder if I would find a love like their one day. 



I haven't checked it so I'm sorry if there are any errors of some kind in the text. I'm actually on the roll right now and is currently working with two more chapters at the same time so you'll probably see them soon. ^^ But in the meantime, enjoy this update!